Jump to topic:

My New Debate Won't Post

JasonGrace
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2018 2:20:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I tried to post my two debates that were completely different from each other in order to meet the 3 debate criteria that is needed for me to vote. But it didn't work and kept showing me a message along the lines of "Customer Support has removed this debate. " (This message was shown as soon as I posted it. ) I tried multiple times to post my debates. Did I perhaps do something wrong? Why is it showing me such a message?
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2018 5:09:02 AM
I think this is usually a problem with Debate. Org not liking certain source links. Rather than posting the links, Just tell people what to type into google to get the site to pop up first. See if that works.

If that isn't the problem, Try posting your argument into this forum. If it won't post, Post half your argument into this forum and so on. The part that won't post is the problem in that case. Though I am assuming the problem is the source links.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2018 5:26:11 AM
Then again, I seem to misread rather often. You are talking about 'creating a debate and 'customer support removing it.

What did the debate entail?
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2018 12:22:37 PM
Reply and quote function on forums a bit broken. Feel free to send a message to me. That should work fine.
RationalMadman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2018 9:49:54 PM
Your links are organised funny, Try to make 'tinyurl' or 'shorturl' versoins of them with a url shrinker. This site has gone downhill completely due to spambots (they made it so hard to post due to said bots).

come here and find the community here that moved there:

https://www. Debateart. Com

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.