Jump to topic:

DDO Is Dead *

Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2018 7:14:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I can't see my post so something is wrong.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2018 4:16:04 AM
Preston wrote:
I can't see my post so something is wrong.

Reply & Quote glitch or website link glitch.

By deleting all or a certain part of quote, You can still use function.
DDO, Recently just hates certain websites.
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2018 5:50:06 PM
Inferno replied to me, Can't see it, Basically a point to the topic here
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
RationalMadman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2018 12:33:15 AM
Bring what back to life? Unlike you sorry souls, I was always mistreated and built to hate DDO. F*ck Airmax, F*ck Juggle and what they did to me all these years unfairly and without recourse. I did not deserve to be permabanned for having some private flame wars where the other party was not even banned at all. F*ck off and study the history before you preach good about DDO and its moderation. I tell you straight to your face DDO is a pigsty of the Internet, YEAH YOU HEAR ME JUGGLE? WHAT DO I OWE YOU? LOYALTY? REPAYMENT? FOR WHAT? I'M ONLY UNBANNED BECAUSE OF YOU ACCIDENTALLY UNBANNING ME, YOU UTTER MORONS!
Richarda71
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2018 12:06:44 AM
How about. . . H3ll no?

People have been asking the site's users to revive it for YEARS and they didn't care. Why should they now? Besides, It sends the perfect message to Juggle about what kind of fvck-ups they've been in our time of need. This site was killed because they were indifferent up until the last minute. They now can only watch as their revenue plummets by the day.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2018 1:02:35 AM
What are you taking about? DDO had been growing for the past month; freedom of speech. But the tool glitches suck. I had so many problems with the quote and reply button, I quit using it.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2018 11:30:47 PM
The only way to fix this site is to start over from scratch. It's still loaded with spam and always will be from this point forward. The site has been hacked to death. All of the code has to be rewritten from scratch and new security filters installed. All of the filters being used are all hacked.
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 8:25:25 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Something is definitely wrong here.

The whole site is going haywire. Most recently the quoting function stopped working. That is a crucial part of how the forums operate. There are so many bugs. The site is falling apart and Juggle is nowhere to be seen. We should all ban together and find out what"s at the bottom of this.

I went to the Juggle website and there"s nothing there anymore:
http://www. Juggle. Com

Hopefully we don"t fall into a blackhole. I love this site dearly. I"ve had a long and eventful history here. I really hope nothing happens to it.

I have a question if anyone can answer me this, I"m still getting caught up after being absent for awhile, Is there any functioning moderation of any kind still here? Because the amount of spamming is outrageous.
Grand Poobah of DDO
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 10:09:43 PM
I'm not aware of an active presence of mods on this site, But believe that sending them PMs will still allow one to have them moderate votes or intervene for out of control users (I think). DDO was bought from Juggle by a different company I believe, Though I forget the new owners name.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2019 12:30:27 AM
Curse word, Curse word, Curse wording hyperlinks.

Go to my forum posts page 16 as of this post
Juggle no longer exists topic

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.