Jump to topic:

MOVE TO A NEW SITE nac

naturallytanned
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2019 12:15:19 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
No way. There"s a lot of things wrong with Dart. . . They would include over-moderation, Excessive banning by bsh1, Very limited userbase, And lack of originality.

I was actually one of the first people to join Dart and show some hope in it, But upon seeing bsh1 appointed as moderator, I have almost no interest in it. Even the most minute of insults are treated as offences worthy of 15 day bans, And bsh1 has wholly incorporated his own personal agenda. This agenda and his personal beliefs influence invariably every decision he makes. He is against doxxing to an unreasonable degree, Because he either has bad memories or fears of being doxxed himself, Is against the use of profanity because he"d rather talk to people in a passive aggressive manner, And he allows his impressions of people here to dictate to his decisions there. A moderator should be someone who is truly objective, Not someone who just pretends to be.

The site owner very quickly decided that bsh1 should be the moderator because he was tired of handling moderation issues himself. . . Bsh1 seemed like an easy choice because of the facade of being a reasonable person that he presents. What the owner should"ve done is continued managing the moderation himself, Waited until the site gained more users and popularity, And then looked toward choosing a mod. Essentially what bsh1 wants is a site without any diversity or variation in thought. Therefore, I can"t see how the site is going to develop with him being the head moderator. People will just lose interest because everything will be boring.
Richarda71
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2019 12:41:41 AM
I agree with everything you said, Tanned, Except for you stating that he has an unreasonable agenda for members that doxx. Crazy hotheads that roam the site can't just feel secure whenever they may reveal private information to damage another user. It is bad enough that they can still be respected by anyone in the community, But an agenda that is leniant towards this kind of mischief would only mean the death of the community, As it would drive off anyone who thought they had a glimmer of hope for DART. These lunatics will look for any loophole to be malicious pricks without "technically breaking the CoC" and it should not be tolerated. (To be clear, I know that the site will fail anyway. It's just that there are certain sh! Theads whose behavior on the site must not be absent of proper consequences. )

Bsh is not a competent mod, That I can side with. However, These mentally ill parasites that parade around DART tracking their slime are not by any means "the good guys" just because the one in power misuses his abilities in a way that is profusely aggravating.
naturallytanned
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2019 7:35:51 AM
Richarda71,

I agree that doxxing is a negative activity that should be discouraged but it does seem that bsh1 has a particular dislike for it, Which could very easily lead to needlessly giving bans (especially ones that last longer than they should).
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2019 6:45:48 PM
Zarro

You say you are a teacher, Yet in a totally misguided PM, You somehow thought that 3 weeks is 18 days. . . Nowhere did I say the proposed ban of my account was 18 days, It was 3 weeks(21 days) and that is what bsh originally proposed.

Do you want to know what is scummier? Taking someone's pictures and using them to represent your demonstrably toxic personality which we all know of and are familiar with.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2019 8:43:19 PM
^

The only reason he is writing this rubbish is because he got banned on Dart and has nothing better to do with his time, Since he spends his time doing ban worthy trolling.
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2019 10:45:32 PM
"The only reason he is writing this rubbish is because he got banned on Dart and has nothing better to do with his time, Since he spends his time doing ban worthy trolling. "

lol, I'm in the process of redoing a bathroom. I have plenty of stuff to do besides checking your dumbass XD I'm doing this bc it is pretty fun lol

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.