Jump to topic:

Lets Bring DDO Back! *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2018 3:48:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hey. What the hell is wrong with you people? Are you gonna let some low life loser bring this site down? This place is legendary. Sell it. Advertise it. Make a deal.
But whatever you do, Do not leave this place. Come back to DDO! Let us take back what is rightfully ours. Spread the word. Sign a petition. Bring DDO Back!
Comments here please.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2018 11:11:34 PM
Maybe someday. Mostly I'm too last currently. Well mix of laziness and lack of desire, Kind of similar. Somewhat would like to do something, But somewhat is not enough yet.
dj27000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2018 1:35:52 AM
What the hell is wrong with you?

DDO never coming back. This is a ghost town.

I would say sign up to DA. But no one want you there. LoL That's the truth. So, Keep on doing great work here, Bec nobody cares. No one going to read this post. Only like 4 people.

You just pathetic. . . .
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2018 2:42:10 AM
" Spread the word. Sign a petition. "

Stick the petition up your ass. Look at it this way, You now have free reign to spread your stupidity throughout the site without the interference of others.
dj27000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2018 6:02:59 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
@ bossy

How?

I'm stating a fact. This place is a ghost town. . .

The site owners do care for this place. . .

And plus it was words of encouragement for inferno to go on DA. I just have a funny way of saying it.
dj27000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2018 6:13:55 PM
Like really.

We not here anymore Bec DDO site owners don't care for this place. This is why 99% went to DA. Bec at least that site work properly.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2018 7:27:46 AM
As explained, The site was HACKED and someone else does not believe in free speech. Are we going to a board for free speech or for a better tool? They are working on fixing the hacks. Don't you read? Thank you moderates for all the hard work! Some of us do appreciate it.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.