Jump to topic:

Juggle no longer exists

Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2018 8:30:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Juggle hasn't existed for years. It's called onespace now and they don't even list ddo on their web site. Just fyi.
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2018 8:45:50 PM
Clickablenames also belongs to onespace (same address in swansea). It's another project they seem to have just abandoned. Their web site doesn't work and their last twitter entry was 2013.
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2018 8:52:26 PM
It's like one of those mining towns after the mine has been abandoned except that people haven't even bothered to tear down the facades. Gradually things start to distort and fall apart and it's like, Wow, That's what happens when nature reclaims a town. But what does that process even mean virtually?
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2018 9:08:33 PM
It's good that debateart has removed the riff raff. Now we can seal this place off into a virtual park. Occasionally I will take a stroll down the forums, And one day I may bring a school group. Imagine hundreds of people, All arguing here! In the olden days, We argued with text.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2018 9:10:07 PM
Similar to the real world I imagine. Amenities may be lacking and Jungle Law may abound. . . But, There are still people.

Besides, Nothing stops the people from building anew in the ruins. A place of peace, Understanding, And civilized law, Booming culture, And thriving social interaction.

Just can't get back to the modern era until people figure out and take ownership of the machines again (DDO).
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2018 9:23:05 PM
For me the attraction of online was that you could have ideas without the bother of people. But maybe I got that entirely wrong. Maybe I was just being stupidly oblivious.
But anyway. I've never really understood why people would want an online community. I like DDO this way, Dysfunctional and peaceful. I accept that I am creepy.
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2018 9:33:01 PM
Okay, That was a lie. Of course I understand why people want online community. I just happen to hate the expression. Also social interaction. Welcoming committee. Hall of fame. President. Inner circle.
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2018 9:38:22 PM
Grr. UNjudged not misjudged! There goes my noble voice moment. This always ducking happens.
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2018 9:40:42 PM
And it's not even true. I still can't say frucking. EVEN WHEN IT'S APPROPRIATE TO THE CONTEXT. Frucking Nanny state.
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2018 10:16:50 PM
Emilrose. How typical of you to greet me after all this time by offering to fruck my face. Thank you, But no.
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2018 10:20:24 PM
Sorry, Maybe it was an offer to fruck your face. Either way, No thank you.

But yes, I agree that bsh1's mod antics are disturbing.
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2018 10:28:36 PM
If you're not emilrose, Ignore the previous and my response is: lol enjoy!

But you aaaaarrrrrre.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2018 10:41:39 PM
Hoppi wrote:
For me the attraction of online was that you could have ideas without the bother of people. But maybe I got that entirely wrong. Maybe I was just being stupidly oblivious.
But anyway. I've never really understood why people would want an online community. I like DDO this way, Dysfunctional and peaceful. I accept that I am creepy.

Eh, I like online for the multiplayer, Even if you get trolls and griefing from time to time. You're right though that some people like the site dysfunctional

Post#58
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/58252/2/

Though they might call it a "Wild West nature", Similar enough. Myself, On the fence a bit. Not too much either side at the moment. Online without the bother of people though? Eh, Just not the bother of being face to face. Unless you're doing FaceTime I suppose. People everywhere online though.
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2019 3:19:44 AM
@Leaning

Wow. That thread 4 years ago such a different atmosphere. And yes, If there's no mod control, There are roaming bands of vigilantes trying to seize control. And rampant trolls lol.

Yeah, I see why you waver.

Maybe it's like this. If there's something worth protecting, Then rules are worth it. For example to allow quieter people to speak or subtle points to be made. I don't know.
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2019 12:38:41 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Worst, The company who owns the website is defunct, Sales emails to the web host registered address aren"t going anywhere.

One day DDO domain will be purchased by someone and this site will just dissapear. Forever.

Ethang and Harikrish will need to find another forum of 4 people to call each other idiots in.
MrMaestro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2019 9:57:18 AM
So here's the chain of ownership:

Founders -> Juggle LLC -> Clickablenames ->?

Oncespace has the same company address so they are probably the same owners.

Man, This website truly is abandoned. I'm really curious who owns this website so I emailed onespace and Juggle to find out.
omar2345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2019 3:12:52 PM
@MrMaestro

I use this site whois. Net
Type in debate. Org
Find the line: Registrant Email
You will find next to it this "domains "at" clickablenames. Com"

There is no mention of Juggle so it is owned by clickablenames.
When I type it in Google it is owned by Juggle.
So yes the Juggle owns the website but I am not sure what you mean by "Founders"

Use support "at" clickablenames. Com to contact them

DDO does not allow the at sign so where there is this "a" add the at sign.
omar2345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2019 3:12:52 PM
@MrMaestro

I use this site whois. Net
Type in debate. Org
Find the line: Registrant Email
You will find next to it this "domains "at" clickablenames. Com"

There is no mention of Juggle so it is owned by clickablenames.
When I type it in Google it is owned by Juggle.
So yes the Juggle owns the website but I am not sure what you mean by "Founders"

Use support "at" clickablenames. Com to contact them

DDO does not allow the at sign so where there is this "a" add the at sign.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.