Jump to topic:

Life suck

Youforgotme
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2019 8:51:24 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Which means, Life suck on here. No more activity on here. And life suck on that other f--ked up site. Way over moderated. Pretty sad too.

Like also suck when you work someplace that you hate, And life suck when no one and I mean no one understands you. Even when that one person who supposed to understand don't.

I have a thousand more things to say, But I'll be just wasting my time and effort.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2019 9:04:01 AM
Eh, If it helps you to say it, Why not say it. I bemoan facts of life often enough even if I'm not looking for anything to change. Just saying how much something irritates me can help me feel less irritated. Sometimes expand upon that and think upon positive parts of life as well.
Youforgotme
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2019 9:11:09 AM
Sorry about that last part. I don't know how it got there f--king phone. It not at all I was trying to saying.

My only complain is this site lack of activities and the other site being so overwhelmed with moderated.

My personal life is actually good. Again sorry for the last part disregard that.
Youforgotme
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2019 9:17:32 AM
One added note I'm just tried of my mother not listening to me. She was supposed to know me. But my mother doesn't. . .
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2019 9:19:15 AM
Family is usually the closest relationship people have in life. People that we usually want unconditional love and support from.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.