Jump to topic:

DDO is losing.

dj27000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 3:54:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
To bad this is a f**ked up site with no regular users anymore.

To bad DA is Winning this so called battle of the two site.

What I don't understand thou. Why people like these moderater in DA. They so, F**k by pushing there aganda and over moderated people. And yet people accept this. They not even trying to force the issue. They just going to let DA moderated win and not force a vote of some kind. LoL so funny people are sheep. They are welling lay down and let the DA moderated win without putting up a fight. So sad.

At least DDO you can say what you want without being ban. Sure no one use it bec thr site is so hard to used. But at least u have free speech. . .
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 9:53:07 AM
You seem like you would like this quote

Fisk: They - society - hates you because they don't want your help. You remind them of how weak-willed and sheep-like and unspecial they are. How gleeful they are, Deep down, To be ordinary. They don't want heroes. They don't want special people around them. Because if there are special people and they aren't one of them" well, Who wants that? Who wants a constant reminder that they aren't even trying to be special? See, The difference between you and I is that you really are just a child. You benefit from the wide-eyed optimism of youth. I do envy that, Somewhat. But. . . Like many of your decisions in life. . . It's just naive. And I don't envy that harsh cold slap of reality that will come your way soon enough. But I guess it's inevitable. People don't want to be special. I do think that. It is my philosophy. They- people want to be told what to do and how to live and they want men like me to tell them. They want to go to work and do as little as they can possibly get away with, And they want a big cookie at the end of the day for doing it. And they want men like me to give it to them. And if it wasn't me it would be someone else.
" Ultimate Spider-Man #80

Although it seems a bit much to me for this situation. I haven't really looked around DART. I'd imagine some people just like a place where people are held to certain standards. Hmm, What are online communities and sites? I don't think they're quite countries, Unless it was some Big company who owned a large number of sites.

Is a website a city-state? Or an organization that crosses all the borders or real countries such as USA, Russia and so on?
naturallytanned
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 2:30:16 PM
Are you the person who created 30 accounts and is always making weird comments?

Anyway, It"s obvious that a site with active ownership will do at least somewhat better. Dart certainly isn"t flawless though. Right now I can"t really see it gaining any more users (especially when moderation is so strict).
Youforgotme
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 2:46:09 PM
Funny. . .

You said I make "weird comments".

Would you care to expand on this claim?

And I agree with the strict moderation on DA there won't be gaining any more populatily. . .

And in fact if they keep on being this strict it will in turn people away from DA to just come back here.
omar2345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 3:00:09 PM
Would this be considered a weird comment?

"I hate this f--ked up debate here.

Nope. No one will care to debate this.

Here's a hit find a real debate topic. . . "
Debate: https://www. Debate. Org/debates/Preferred-pronouns/1/comments/3/
Last page first comment.
naturallytanned
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 3:03:42 PM
@youforgotme

Firstly, Your spelling and grammar is *always* terrible. I"m presuming that you are Nd2400, Who was indeed temporarily banned for making 30 multiaccounts on Dart. The comments you"ve made there are as random as those you"ve made here.
Youforgotme
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 3:46:53 PM
Yes I'm a native English speaker. Actually I was born and rasie in California.

In fact I still do live in California. And sorry for my Grammer, I just don't have time to spell check. And my phone is weak meaning it not a iPhone nor a Samsung. I do spell check in debates depends on who I'm debating.

And to answer your another question yes. I'm nd2400. And yes I did made 30 accounts.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2019 3:25:25 PM
Eh, Just some people saying that DDO and DART are in competition on the debate network with each other, And that DART is getting better ratings so to speak. Others disagreeing.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.