DA need a vote

dj27000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 4:07:42 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Really they do need a vote.

The vote I'm talking about is to vote in the moderater. It simple to do this.

Instead DA have this f_u-c-k face overweight head chief. Dictating what everyone say and do. . . And people are accepting of this. They willing to let him over abused his power instead of forcing change. So very sad. . .

If they meaning enough people stand up United they just might force a change and have a vote in place. Instead of being hand pick to be moderaters. .
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 5:00:39 AM
Who would you prefer as mod?

The mods are not the only problem on debateart. The other much bigger problem imo is the lack of traffic. DDO still comes up on searches and Debateart doesn't. That means that this site will come back from the Great Spam Pestilence, But that site will stagnate. That's my prediction anyway.

Speaking of prediction, If there's anyone here who understands Bayesian analysis and priors, I have some questions.
dj27000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 6:53:14 AM
"Who would you prefer as mod? "

Actually it doesn't matter as long as the head mod is replace.

And a vote would work if people take it seriously on replacing him.

And I guessed you could be correct the traffic would cause problems down the road for DA.

But I'm talking about taking action now on replacing mods. Now waiting until no one use that site.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 9:56:18 AM
I don't recall how DDO president worked. Is it a similar concept to mod, Or empty name position?

Just asking for historical comparison.
dj27000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 10:15:19 AM
Whatever. . . .

You President wasn't a screw job. And guess what at least it was voted into place. Then later it became an empty position.

Point is DA could stay up and try to force change for the better. By installing a vote system for the mods. And have these vote regularly.

Instead of having a fat dictator run the show for how ever long the site up and running.

Bec it clear the head fat cheese over there ins't cutting it.
dj27000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 10:55:36 AM
You know what so sad here?

If this thread was made up on DA, The fat hippopotamus would remove this thread. And try to cut off anything against him.

He would say something like this thread ins't satisfactory for "his site" so this thread need to go. It unhelpful. LoL. And you all would allow this fat hypocrite to do this. Instead of trying to remove this power status and put in place a voting system.

It could be done, If enough of yours push the issue.

Unfortunately I don't see anyone there trying to do this. So, This means they are in fact, Welling to be told what to do and not stand for what is right.
dj27000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 11:08:29 AM
Thank you it is my opinion.

But I think you could make more nosie than me. So, Therefore you should.
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 11:12:28 AM
But I don't have the same opinion. I don't think there's much point having a vote unless there's another strong candidate. Otherwise, Bsh1 would just win the vote and then he'd have a mandate and there's be drama over nothing.

But I'm also curious what the response would be to your opinion. So I hope you do post it.
dj27000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 11:28:31 AM
Well thank you for your interest. . .

I do think a strong candidate is needed to dethrone that butterball of a mod. And if this conversation is continued over to Da, Maybe a strong candidate will emerge from this.

Their another issue here too. Maybe not so much of a issue but in my opinion the site was doing better when the creator of the site was handling the mod. I had no issue with him taking the responsibility back. It was flowing so much better than what we have now over there.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.