Jump to topic:

I Cannot Post My Argument

The-Master-Debator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2019 12:06:34 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
I'm currently engaged in a debate on Conversion Therapy but I'm having some trouble posting my argument in round 2. Whenever I try to post it, The timer for when my argument is due simply resets. Are there any solutions to this issue that I can try out?
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2019 12:41:35 PM
I'd recommend not putting the links in the comments either. Just tell the person what to Google to reach the site.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2019 9:00:48 PM
The-Master-Debator wrote
Thank you so much! I appreciate the help.

Just a note. The Reply & Quote function in the forums is 'also glitched. Easiest way to get around it is to delete the entirety of a persons post when making a reply and just reference that you are talking to them in the beginning. But a person can also just delete all the colons.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2019 1:17:57 AM
Sites rather glitchy these days, Bit abandoned people say. Moderators are a bit scarce. I believe Juggle sold the website to some company, Though I forget the name. The forums don't seem to get much 'normal use, Though the debate part of the site is rather active still. I like the site well enough and hang around. Partially because I said I would, Partially because I still like it despite flaws. Really this was the first online 'social site I've ever joined. Never got into Facebook, Reddit, Quora, And so on. Barely even use my Gmail really.
The-Master-Debator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2019 12:20:12 PM
Yeah. I left the site one or two years ago and even then I noticed the decay. Round forfeits would break the entire debate, Preventing it from ending. The forums were still relatively active though. But since I've returned, The decay of the site seems far more observable and activity has clearly dropped tremendously. Glad to know there are still cool people like you still on the site though :^)

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.