Total Posts:40|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

DDO, Is This Right?

Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2019 10:40:23 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
After sending several complaints to DDO, No action has been taken.

(After hacking in and tracing Willows IP address it turns out Willows is an internet child porn perv. Also using the dark web to solicit children and pose as a teenager.
Willows I'm calling the Australian Federal Police to report you
)

Willows the perv
And now, We witness one of the most repulsive (and incorrect, I deny 100% the allegation) attacks ever witnessed on this site.
I have advised DDO that I will pursue the matter further if they continue ignoring valid complaints against such malicious slander.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2019 1:49:56 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Well well well, Now I know Willows is a child pervert pedophile.

I have worked in law enforcement for 20 years and the more a suspect denied vehemently their innocents, The more guilty they were in the end. I would catch suspects and they would deny everything and when I would find evidence against them they would deny it even more with plenty of excuses, Like "those aren't my drugs, That gun is not mine" And the more I pushed them about the more upset and trying to pass off blame they would become.

Willows why would make such a big issues about an internet allegation/accusation/joke unless you were really guilty. Bringing so much attention to the post makes me realize that the allegations are true. I guess I will be making that call to the Australian Federal Police now.

Nobody would make such a big issue of one post unless they were really guilty and looking for a way to deflect the guilt through accusations of slander.

Willows " I didn't do anything and I'm suing, Or I'm reporting this"
Drug dealer "I'm a legitimate business man and I will be suing the Police force, Those aren't my drugs"

Boy that sounds so familiar to me.

Hey Willows the warrant will be drawn up to search your entire house, Including your computer hard drive. Let me just call the authorities
Harikrish
Posts: 34,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2019 11:49:55 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
FanboyMctroll wrote:
Well well well, Now I know Willows is a child pervert pedophile.

I have worked in law enforcement for 20 years and the more a suspect denied vehemently their innocents, The more guilty they were in the end. I would catch suspects and they would deny everything and when I would find evidence against them they would deny it even more with plenty of excuses, Like "those aren't my drugs, That gun is not mine" And the more I pushed them about the more upset and trying to pass off blame they would become.

Willows why would make such a big issues about an internet allegation/accusation/joke unless you were really guilty. Bringing so much attention to the post makes me realize that the allegations are true. I guess I will be making that call to the Australian Federal Police now.

Nobody would make such a big issue of one post unless they were really guilty and looking for a way to deflect the guilt through accusations of slander.

Willows " I didn't do anything and I'm suing, Or I'm reporting this"
Drug dealer "I'm a legitimate business man and I will be suing the Police force, Those aren't my drugs"

Boy that sounds so familiar to me.

Hey Willows the warrant will be drawn up to search your entire house, Including your computer hard drive. Let me just call the authorities

You are a liar and people need to know you are in violation of Canadian privacy laws.
In Canada law enforcement offices still need a warrant to search an individual's data be it on a phone or computer.
Should this get serious I will track you down in Peterbrough because I live in Toronto and very familiar with Peterbrough or cottage country as we call it.
Please apologize to Willows and stop your nonsense or be prepared for major lawsuits and dismissal.

I am ashamed that you are a Canadian. We don't do stuff like that in Canada.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2019 1:55:36 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
You are a liar and people need to know you are in violation of Canadian privacy laws.
In Canada law enforcement offices still need a warrant to search an individual's data be it on a phone or computer.
Should this get serious I will track you down in Peterbrough because I live in Toronto and very familiar with Peterbrough or cottage country as we call it.
Please apologize to Willows and stop your nonsense or be prepared for major lawsuits and dismissal.

I am ashamed that you are a Canadian. We don't do stuff like that in Canada.

I don't need a search warrant to expose a pedophile in Australia. Track me down in Peterborough, That's a good one there buddy, Why don't you go back to the ghetto of Jane and Finch and go back to hanging out in the hood.

Lawsuits, That's a good one, A lawsuit against Fanboy Mctroll an anonymous user from anywhere in the world who decides to use Peterborough, Ontario as an address, OOOPPS I just moved I live in San Francisco now, OOOPs I live in India now. Yeah Willows is a douchebag pedophile, Case closed

Who said I was Canadian? I'm German, No wait, Nigerian, No wait Swiss,

fvcking internet and bozos on it
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2019 2:05:00 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
You are a liar and people need to know you are in violation of Canadian privacy laws


Like you have any clue about Canadian privacy laws Harkinhag, Pfffww that's a good one.

Rumor has it you were caught on Church street last week in a men's bath house fondling a dude, And it wasn't Doug Ford
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2019 2:24:50 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Hey Harkihish, Do you think your wheelchair and your colostomy bag will fit through the bus door of the grayhound bus you are taking to Peterborough to come look for me in cottage country. LOL

Hey Harkinhish are you immobilized like Stephen Hawkins was, Do you use your mouth to type on DDO or did you get the voice activated feature to type your thoughts, Like in the religion forum every 2 minutes, Must get boring being on disability and have nobody to talk to, Is that why you have 50, 000 posts, You and Willows DDO bum buddies LOL
Harikrish
Posts: 34,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2019 7:48:05 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
FanboyMctroll wrote:
You are a liar and people need to know you are in violation of Canadian privacy laws.
In Canada law enforcement offices still need a warrant to search an individual's data be it on a phone or computer.
Should this get serious I will track you down in Peterbrough because I live in Toronto and very familiar with Peterbrough or cottage country as we call it.
Please apologize to Willows and stop your nonsense or be prepared for major lawsuits and dismissal.

I am ashamed that you are a Canadian. We don't do stuff like that in Canada.


I don't need a search warrant to expose a pedophile in Australia. Track me down in Peterborough, That's a good one there buddy, Why don't you go back to the ghetto of Jane and Finch and go back to hanging out in the hood.

Lawsuits, That's a good one, A lawsuit against Fanboy Mctroll an anonymous user from anywhere in the world who decides to use Peterborough, Ontario as an address, OOOPPS I just moved I live in San Francisco now, OOOPs I live in India now. Yeah Willows is a douchebag pedophile, Case closed

Who said I was Canadian? I'm German, No wait, Nigerian, No wait Swiss,

fvcking internet and bozos on it

So you admit you are a liar and too confused to know if you are Canadian, German, Nigerian or Swiss. The fact Nigerian crossed your mind there is a possibility you might be black.
But you know Jane and Finch. That would put you in the drug dealer pimp crowd. Closer to black or white trash.
Good thing you cover your face. Must have borrowed the idea from nigger Ethang. Lol!
Harikrish
Posts: 34,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2019 7:53:27 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
FanboyMctroll wrote:
You are a liar and people need to know you are in violation of Canadian privacy laws


Like you have any clue about Canadian privacy laws Harkinhag, Pfffww that's a good one.

Rumor has it you were caught on Church street last week in a men's bath house fondling a dude, And it wasn't Doug Ford

I liked it when you said you were not Canadian. But here you are trying to convince people you are Canadian and from Toronto. You seem rather familar with downtown Toronto. So Peterborough was a lie. Busted again for lying.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2019 8:09:36 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
I never said I was from Toronto and I'm also not a racist like you.

Hope you don't get caught in a drive by in your pasty white neighborhood of Cabbagetown, Or is it Mount Pleasant area.

You won't be able to wheel away fast enough in your wheel chair when that Denali comes with the spinner rims and you see the tinted window lower and the Mak-10 peek out LOL

What's the matter your liver spots are shaking on your hand old racist white man
Harikrish
Posts: 34,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2019 8:11:51 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
FanboyMctroll wrote:
Hey Harkihish, Do you think your wheelchair and your colostomy bag will fit through the bus door of the grayhound bus you are taking to Peterborough to come look for me in cottage country. LOL

Hey Harkinhish are you immobilized like Stephen Hawkins was, Do you use your mouth to type on DDO or did you get the voice activated feature to type your thoughts, Like in the religion forum every 2 minutes, Must get boring being on disability and have nobody to talk to, Is that why you have 50, 000 posts, You and Willows DDO bum buddies LOL

You are an embarassment to all Canadians. Good thing you now claim you are German.
At least you were right about Canada being a great place.

Read your old debate opening.

FanboyMctroll
Pro
Canada is way better than America. The world loves Canadians, Where half the world wants to bomb the Americans.

In Canada marijuana is now legal across the whole country. Second country in the world to legalize pot after Uruguay.

In Canada we have
-free medical, I don't need to mortgage my house for a surgery
-guns are illegal, I don't need to worry about someone going postal with a machine gun
-our cities are way cleaner than the ghettos of Buffalo, Cleveland or most American cities.
-Canadians are more relaxed and easy going EH?
-Canadians live longer than Americans (maybe because we don't need to worry about being mowed down by some psycho with a machine gun
-Canadian education system is better than American, Our people are smarter
-Canadian air is cleaner, Less pollution

And finally we do not have a crazy President, We have a liberal Prime Minister

Canada is way better than America, Case closed
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2019 8:12:48 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
I liked it when you said you were not Canadian. But here you are trying to convince people you are Canadian and from Toronto. You seem rather familar with downtown Toronto. So Peterborough was a lie. Busted again for lying.

So the rumor about you at the bath house on Church and Wellesley were true than?

Are you and Willows exchanging child porn online?
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2019 8:15:32 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Canada has free health care and no gun violence like the USA, But that's about it.

Besides Canadiens are all pushovers and too polite. I'm not from Canada with your maple syrup and your Eh? Enjoy your 6 months of winter
Harikrish
Posts: 34,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2019 8:40:45 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
FanboyMctroll wrote:
I liked it when you said you were not Canadian. But here you are trying to convince people you are Canadian and from Toronto. You seem rather familar with downtown Toronto. So Peterborough was a lie. Busted again for lying.

So the rumor about you at the bath house on Church and Wellesley were true than?

Are you and Willows exchanging child porn online?

You appear to be more familiar with those downtown areas. So why did you switch to koala porn? Staying clean in Toronto's bath houses was getting to boring for you?
Harikrish
Posts: 34,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2019 8:45:31 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
FanboyMctroll wrote:
Canada has free health care and no gun violence like the USA, But that's about it.

Besides Canadiens are all pushovers and too polite. I'm not from Canada with your maple syrup and your Eh? Enjoy your 6 months of winter

You are too ugly to be Canadian. Guess it will have to be hockey and Trumps impeachment for the next couple of months.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2019 9:04:19 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
FanboyMctroll wrote:
I'm going to have to report you to the RCMP for hate speech with your racist comments. Govern yourself

Calling you ugly will be considered a compliment. And because you said you are not Canadian will also be received with a sigh of relief. So when did you switch to Koala porn? Were you competing with Willows for koala porn access which pushed you to try to bust him?
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2019 1:36:31 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Rumor has it you are not Canadian but an old Punjabi man living in India

New study has revealed that there were 90, 000 rapes in India last year, And these are only the ones reported to the police, 70% of rape cases have not even been processed through the courts yet.

Harkinish are you a rapist? , Chances are you are, I'm calling the Indian Police Services
Harikrish
Posts: 34,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2019 10:27:35 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
FanboyMctroll wrote:
Rumor has it you are not Canadian but an old Punjabi man living in India

New study has revealed that there were 90, 000 rapes in India last year, And these are only the ones reported to the police, 70% of rape cases have not even been processed through the courts yet.

Harkinish are you a rapist? , Chances are you are, I'm calling the Indian Police Services

You were busted for stealing Willows koala porn. As a German you must have collected Jewish porn. Now you are confessing you are researching sex in India. Must have got the idea from Pastor Tradesecret who went to India looking for sex.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2019 1:41:52 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
So you are a Punjabi rapist? No comment? Wouldn't surprise me after all India has 2 BILLION people! , How many of them are results of rape?

Punjabis breed like rats
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2019 5:11:27 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Hey Harkinhish, Take your curry azz back to the religion forum and take that Nancy boy Willows with you, You guys can discuss religion until the cows come home
Harikrish
Posts: 34,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2019 6:33:34 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
FanboyMctroll wrote:
So you are a Punjabi rapist? No comment? Wouldn't surprise me after all India has 2 BILLION people! , How many of them are results of rape?

Punjabis breed like rats

But you chose to breed with Koalas. And Willows was being to protective with his Koala collection. So you broke in illegally. Being inspired by Punjabis is not a justification.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2019 6:35:17 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
FanboyMctroll wrote:
Hey Harkinhish, Take your curry azz back to the religion forum and take that Nancy boy Willows with you, You guys can discuss religion until the cows come home

You violated Willows Koalas. He needs an apology from you.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2019 6:49:07 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
That will never happen, You tell cry baby Sensitive Steve/Willows to get over it

Doesn't excuse him from being a child predator on-line. Is that why he likes DDO so much because most members are 14 years old and he is a 50 year old predator?

Willows is involved in a child pornography ring online, One call to AFP and he will be behind bars for copying, Distributing and storing volumes of child porn on his hard drive.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2019 7:44:38 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
I bet Willows is involved in this, That is why he is not here on DDO, Because he is being processed by the police right now for his meth possession

Authorities in Australia have seized a record-breaking haul of methamphetamine worth US$820 million, Hidden inside stereo speakers shipped from Thailand, The country's federal police and border force announced.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2019 9:03:20 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
FanboyMctroll wrote:
That will never happen, You tell cry baby Sensitive Steve/Willows to get over it

Doesn't excuse him from being a child predator on-line. Is that why he likes DDO so much because most members are 14 years old and he is a 50 year old predator?

Willows is involved in a child pornography ring online, One call to AFP and he will be behind bars for copying, Distributing and storing volumes of child porn on his hard drive.

So why is the site allowed to run if downloading its contents is illegal? Even YouTube advertises porn. Get real!
Harikrish
Posts: 34,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2019 9:05:32 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
FanboyMctroll wrote:
I bet Willows is involved in this, That is why he is not here on DDO, Because he is being processed by the police right now for his meth possession

Authorities in Australia have seized a record-breaking haul of methamphetamine worth US$820 million, Hidden inside stereo speakers shipped from Thailand, The country's federal police and border force announced.
Now you are jumping from child porn to meth possession. Next you will be accusing him for buggery.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.