Jump to topic:

TN05 to skip next presidential debate

TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 1:05:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Look, I have not been treated fairly. We had an agreement. The agreement has been broken. The DDO Elite is trying to steal the election from me! We can't let that happen. We can't. So I am skipping the presidential debate. Instead I will hold me own event where I debate myself over which of my ideas is the best. I'm a unifier. We're going to unify Debate.org. We are unifying Debate.org. We're going to Make Debate.org Great Again!
We, homo sapiens of the planet Earth, are the people of Debate.org, an online debating website owned by Juggle, and will aspire to increase the quality of debates, polls, mafia on said website, to be sufficient, meeting high standards of success and satisfaction in all areas, to consider it as "great", or superb and spectacular, again for the first time in years
NothingSpecial99
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 12:15:16 AM
At 4/10/2016 1:05:12 AM, TN05 wrote:
Look, I have not been treated fairly. We had an agreement. The agreement has been broken. The DDO Elite is trying to steal the election from me! We can't let that happen. We can't. So I am skipping the presidential debate. Instead I will hold me own event where I debate myself over which of my ideas is the best. I'm a unifier. We're going to unify Debate.org. We are unifying Debate.org. We're going to Make Debate.org Great Again!

lol
Check your facts, not your privilege -- Christina Hoff Sommers

Trigger warning!! Trigger warning!! This is Ben Shapiro Thug Life. Trigger warning!! The Thug Life chose me. -- Ben Shapiro
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 12:28:49 AM
At 4/10/2016 1:05:12 AM, TN05 wrote:

Im still thoroughly enjoying seeing announcements like this. Keep it up ;D
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

12/14/14 to 1/1/15 = VP of DDO
8/4/18 to 8/6/18 = Start of the Worst Spam Attack in DDO History (61 Hours, 21 Minutes, and 37 seconds... Estimated 63,175 Spam Posts during the main attack)

Be Today's Hero and Tomorrow's Hero
The trash from yesterday will still be trash from every day onwards