Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

DDO Hall of fame

dsjpk5
Posts: 5,193
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 12:10:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/13/2016 10:55:20 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 11/12/2016 9:59:10 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
When do we start nominating people/debates for the HOF?

@ January

Thanks
YYW
Posts: 44,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 6:12:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
January, indeed. I'm sure that will attract the usual drama.

Now that the Trump has stumped us all, I'm sure people will have to find other things to fight about.
bsh1
Posts: 28,554
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 7:35:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/12/2016 9:59:10 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
When do we start nominating people/debates for the HOF?

In early January.
I'm a Bish.
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 6,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 7:42:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/12/2016 9:59:10 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
When do we start nominating people/debates for the HOF?

We start nominating November 20th, hold final elections mid December. The choices are only officially put into the HoF in early January, hence the confusion.
Stooge the Worst

#StandWithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

"SeventhProfessor is actually a surprisingly good poster."
~Devilry

https://docs.google.com...
ThinkBig
Posts: 2,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 7:44:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/13/2016 7:42:52 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 11/12/2016 9:59:10 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
When do we start nominating people/debates for the HOF?

We start nominating November 20th, hold final elections mid December. The choices are only officially put into the HoF in early January, hence the confusion.

I hearby nominate myself to be inducted into the HOF.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bsh1
Posts: 28,554
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 7:44:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/13/2016 7:42:52 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 11/12/2016 9:59:10 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
When do we start nominating people/debates for the HOF?

We start nominating November 20th, hold final elections mid December. The choices are only officially put into the HoF in early January, hence the confusion.

Who said this?
I'm a Bish.
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 8:45:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/13/2016 7:44:04 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 11/13/2016 7:42:52 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 11/12/2016 9:59:10 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
When do we start nominating people/debates for the HOF?

We start nominating November 20th, hold final elections mid December. The choices are only officially put into the HoF in early January, hence the confusion.

I hearby nominate myself to be inducted into the HOF.

I should go in the HOF
MWonderWolf
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 12:04:06 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/14/2016 12:03:26 AM, MWonderWolf wrote:
What' stage HOF??

I meant "What's HOF?"
Wonder Wolf is AWESOME, and if you disagree, DEAL WITH IT!!!
Vaarka
Posts: 13,073
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 12:14:01 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/14/2016 12:04:06 AM, MWonderWolf wrote:
At 11/14/2016 12:03:26 AM, MWonderWolf wrote:
What' stage HOF??

I meant "What's HOF?"

HOF = Hall of Fame

DDO has a hall of fame for users and debates that they add to each year
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
missbailey8
Posts: 3,155
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 12:55:30 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/13/2016 8:45:09 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 11/13/2016 7:44:04 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 11/13/2016 7:42:52 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 11/12/2016 9:59:10 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
When do we start nominating people/debates for the HOF?

We start nominating November 20th, hold final elections mid December. The choices are only officially put into the HoF in early January, hence the confusion.

I hearby nominate myself to be inducted into the HOF.

I should go in the HOF
Lol, why?
MWonderWolf
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 2:06:09 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/14/2016 12:14:01 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/14/2016 12:04:06 AM, MWonderWolf wrote:
At 11/14/2016 12:03:26 AM, MWonderWolf wrote:
What' stage HOF??

I meant "What's HOF?"

HOF = Hall of Fame

DDO has a hall of fame for users and debates that they add to each year

Thanks! I don't look into much stuff here...
Wonder Wolf is AWESOME, and if you disagree, DEAL WITH IT!!!
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 6:48:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/14/2016 12:55:30 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/13/2016 8:45:09 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 11/13/2016 7:44:04 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 11/13/2016 7:42:52 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 11/12/2016 9:59:10 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
When do we start nominating people/debates for the HOF?

We start nominating November 20th, hold final elections mid December. The choices are only officially put into the HoF in early January, hence the confusion.

I hearby nominate myself to be inducted into the HOF.

I should go in the HOF
Lol, why?

cuz I am awesome
Vaarka
Posts: 13,073
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 12:21:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/14/2016 2:06:09 AM, MWonderWolf wrote:
At 11/14/2016 12:14:01 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/14/2016 12:04:06 AM, MWonderWolf wrote:
At 11/14/2016 12:03:26 AM, MWonderWolf wrote:
What' stage HOF??

I meant "What's HOF?"

HOF = Hall of Fame

DDO has a hall of fame for users and debates that they add to each year

Thanks! I don't look into much stuff here...

Tbh, this is about all I know about it. I read it once, but that was probably a year ago.
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.