Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2016 9:12:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/6/2016 9:01:53 PM, Debateri wrote:
(New to this site)

Made my first account earlier today, signing up through google. When i got home and tried to login it wouldnt let me, if i login through google it just acts if i were making a new account, asking for birthday and new username. I can't login through the "normal" login-form either, using email and password, because i have never been asked to make a password.

Tried to say "Forgot password" but then i just get an email saying "Here is your password: (blank)"

Just started a debate and would like to finish it :/

Someone else may be able to answer this question, but, if anyone is able to solve your problem, it will be our moderator, airmax1227 (http://www.debate.org...). Just send him a PM detailing your problem.
We are not dead. We have never lived. - Varg Vikernes, "Det som en gang var"
Debateri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2016 9:24:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/6/2016 9:12:44 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 12/6/2016 9:01:53 PM, Debateri wrote:
(New to this site)

Made my first account earlier today, signing up through google. When i got home and tried to login it wouldnt let me, if i login through google it just acts if i were making a new account, asking for birthday and new username. I can't login through the "normal" login-form either, using email and password, because i have never been asked to make a password.

Tried to say "Forgot password" but then i just get an email saying "Here is your password: (blank)"

Just started a debate and would like to finish it :/

Someone else may be able to answer this question, but, if anyone is able to solve your problem, it will be our moderator, airmax1227 (http://www.debate.org...). Just send him a PM detailing your problem.

Thank you :)

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.