Total Posts:27|Showing Posts:1-27
Jump to topic:

Blade-of-Truth vs. Tylergraham95

Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2016 7:37:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Come one, come all! We're starting up a debate so feel free to follow along :)

http://www.debate.org...
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
tylergraham95
Posts: 1,464
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2016 11:15:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/22/2016 7:37:06 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Come one, come all! We're starting up a debate so feel free to follow along :)

http://www.debate.org...

I don't want to oversell it but it's going to be lit.
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)
Zaradi
Posts: 14,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2016 11:49:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/22/2016 11:19:27 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Only like 10 people left know who Tyler Graham is.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
tylergraham95
Posts: 1,464
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2016 12:03:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/22/2016 11:49:59 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/22/2016 11:19:27 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Only like 10 people left know who Tyler Graham is.
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)
Perussi
Posts: 3,687
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2016 2:27:04 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/22/2016 11:15:24 PM, tylergraham95 wrote:
At 12/22/2016 7:37:06 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Come one, come all! We're starting up a debate so feel free to follow along :)

http://www.debate.org...

I don't want to oversell it but it's going to be lit.

It is safe to say there is nerd in you when you call a debate about price gouging "lit".
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2016 3:42:41 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/23/2016 12:03:55 AM, tylergraham95 wrote:
At 12/22/2016 11:49:59 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/22/2016 11:19:27 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Only like 10 people left know who Tyler Graham is.

This saddens me :'(

This is also why I gladly accepted the open challenge. Stay tuned young bloods, it'll be a good show and you bout' to learn todayyy.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Ragnar
Posts: 1,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2016 8:22:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Two very good debaters, a meaningful topic, with clear definitions... I picked a perfect time to peak my head in.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
YYW
Posts: 44,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2016 8:54:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/23/2016 8:22:39 PM, Ragnar wrote:
Two very good debaters, a meaningful topic, with clear definitions... I picked a perfect time to peak my head in.

Indeed. We're all delighted to have you back, as well. I'm sure this visit will be just as enjoyable as the last.

Fun fun fun...
tejretics
Posts: 6,869
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2016 4:56:14 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/22/2016 11:15:24 PM, tylergraham95 wrote:
I don't want to oversell it but it's going to be lit.

Welcome back.
Just because you're magic doesn't mean you aren't real.
Ragnar
Posts: 1,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2017 10:06:22 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/23/2016 8:54:26 PM, YYW wrote:
At 12/23/2016 8:22:39 PM, Ragnar wrote:
Two very good debaters, a meaningful topic, with clear definitions... I picked a perfect time to peak my head in.

Indeed. We're all delighted to have you back, as well. I'm sure this visit will be just as enjoyable as the last.

Fun fun fun...

Stalker, your continued obsession with me is noted. Get a life.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
inferno
Posts: 15,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2017 5:29:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/22/2016 7:37:06 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Come one, come all! We're starting up a debate so feel free to follow along :)

http://www.debate.org...

Blade. Is this what it has comes down to. Man you use to be much more entertaining than this.
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2017 6:32:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/10/2017 5:29:55 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/22/2016 7:37:06 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Come one, come all! We're starting up a debate so feel free to follow along :)

http://www.debate.org...

Blade. Is this what it has comes down to. Man you use to be much more entertaining than this.

I see you're still sour about me breaking up with you. Just face it, you couldn't provide me with the things I needed to sustain our relationship. You'll always hold a special place in my heart inferno, but I've moved on to bigger and better arch-enemies... you need to accept that and move on too.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
TurleDoveSammie
Posts: 439
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2017 10:42:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/22/2016 7:37:06 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Come one, come all! We're starting up a debate so feel free to follow along :)

http://www.debate.org...

And you a** holes couldn't tell me... Lol
~Family of 4 Forever~
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 1:22:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/10/2017 10:42:24 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
At 12/22/2016 7:37:06 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Come one, come all! We're starting up a debate so feel free to follow along :)

http://www.debate.org...

And you a** holes couldn't tell me... Lol

Lol, well where have you been?! Hope all is well Marie :)
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
TurleDoveSammie
Posts: 439
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 2:29:43 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/11/2017 1:22:58 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/10/2017 10:42:24 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
At 12/22/2016 7:37:06 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Come one, come all! We're starting up a debate so feel free to follow along :)

http://www.debate.org...

And you a** holes couldn't tell me... Lol

Lol, well where have you been?! Hope all is well Marie :)

Lol busy with life barely got time for anything anymore. But I'm alive and well how are you? Currently in trying to eat but my daughter Zelda decided to stand on my thighs and jump il just say hurts like hell lol. She's gonna be one next week.
~Family of 4 Forever~
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 2:44:43 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/11/2017 2:29:43 AM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
At 1/11/2017 1:22:58 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/10/2017 10:42:24 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
At 12/22/2016 7:37:06 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Come one, come all! We're starting up a debate so feel free to follow along :)

http://www.debate.org...

And you a** holes couldn't tell me... Lol

Lol, well where have you been?! Hope all is well Marie :)

Lol busy with life barely got time for anything anymore. But I'm alive and well how are you? Currently in trying to eat but my daughter Zelda decided to stand on my thighs and jump il just say hurts like hell lol. She's gonna be one next week.

Yeah, having a baby always cuts into ones personal time, lol. I can't believe Zelda is going to be one year old soon! Boy, time just flies by.

I'm doing well, thanks for asking! Glad to see you popping your head in every once in a while. Stay well!
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 2:52:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/11/2017 2:44:43 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

And.. what happened to Tyler? Is this debate going to happen again?
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 2:59:04 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/11/2017 2:52:33 AM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 1/11/2017 2:44:43 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

And.. what happened to Tyler? Is this debate going to happen again?

I have no idea, I haven't heard from him since the forfeit. I'm disappointed, but if anything we can just have Airmax delete the debate so we can start fresh once the forfeit bug is fixed.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
TurleDoveSammie
Posts: 439
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 3:10:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/11/2017 2:44:43 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/11/2017 2:29:43 AM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
At 1/11/2017 1:22:58 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/10/2017 10:42:24 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
At 12/22/2016 7:37:06 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Come one, come all! We're starting up a debate so feel free to follow along :)

http://www.debate.org...

And you a** holes couldn't tell me... Lol

Lol, well where have you been?! Hope all is well Marie :)

Lol busy with life barely got time for anything anymore. But I'm alive and well how are you? Currently in trying to eat but my daughter Zelda decided to stand on my thighs and jump il just say hurts like hell lol. She's gonna be one next week.

Yeah, having a baby always cuts into ones personal time, lol. I can't believe Zelda is going to be one year old soon! Boy, time just flies by.

I'm doing well, thanks for asking! Glad to see you popping your head in every once in a while. Stay well!

I know,,, your telling me,,, I want another baby too... Am I crazy haha?! And I think if I did have another baby it wont be as hard I suffered from post partum depression after I had her for about 6-7 months straight... It was horrible... But I'm good now... And yeah I try to drop in when I remember about ddo lol. And glad your doing well. What's new?
~Family of 4 Forever~
inferno
Posts: 15,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 5:48:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/10/2017 6:32:06 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/10/2017 5:29:55 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/22/2016 7:37:06 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Come one, come all! We're starting up a debate so feel free to follow along :)

http://www.debate.org...

Blade. Is this what it has comes down to. Man you use to be much more entertaining than this.

I see you're still sour about me breaking up with you. Just face it, you couldn't provide me with the things I needed to sustain our relationship. You'll always hold a special place in my heart inferno, but I've moved on to bigger and better arch-enemies... you need to accept that and move on too.

Never sour. You should have told me that you were coming out of the closet.
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 5:57:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/11/2017 3:10:56 AM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
At 1/11/2017 2:44:43 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/11/2017 2:29:43 AM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
At 1/11/2017 1:22:58 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/10/2017 10:42:24 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
At 12/22/2016 7:37:06 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Come one, come all! We're starting up a debate so feel free to follow along :)

http://www.debate.org...

And you a** holes couldn't tell me... Lol

Lol, well where have you been?! Hope all is well Marie :)

Lol busy with life barely got time for anything anymore. But I'm alive and well how are you? Currently in trying to eat but my daughter Zelda decided to stand on my thighs and jump il just say hurts like hell lol. She's gonna be one next week.

Yeah, having a baby always cuts into ones personal time, lol. I can't believe Zelda is going to be one year old soon! Boy, time just flies by.

I'm doing well, thanks for asking! Glad to see you popping your head in every once in a while. Stay well!

I know,,, your telling me,,, I want another baby too... Am I crazy haha?! And I think if I did have another baby it wont be as hard I suffered from post partum depression after I had her for about 6-7 months straight... It was horrible... But I'm good now... And yeah I try to drop in when I remember about ddo lol. And glad your doing well. What's new?

Well I've been dating a girl for about 7 months now and I'm really enjoying our relationship, so that's something that's nice and relatively new. Other than that just keeping busy with school and work. I'm also still working out and am almost at my goal of 185lbs! And good luck with another baby if you do end up having one! I'm really glad to hear that your depression has subsided, I remember when that was a big issue for you. Like all things in life, doing something the first time is the most challenging, but after that first experience it's always easier to go through it again.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Smithereens
Posts: 8,358
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 7:13:57 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/11/2017 2:29:43 AM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
At 1/11/2017 1:22:58 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/10/2017 10:42:24 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
At 12/22/2016 7:37:06 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Come one, come all! We're starting up a debate so feel free to follow along :)

http://www.debate.org...

And you a** holes couldn't tell me... Lol

Lol, well where have you been?! Hope all is well Marie :)

Lol busy with life barely got time for anything anymore. But I'm alive and well how are you? Currently in trying to eat but my daughter Zelda decided to stand on my thighs and jump il just say hurts like hell lol. She's gonna be one next week.

woa I haven't heard from you in ages! How's life?!
"Your signature should not have the name of other players in the game, nor should it have the words VTL, Vote, or Unvote."
~Yraelz, 2017

Debate challenge 'Solipsism is false:' http://www.debate.org...
If God were real... http://www.debate.org...
TurleDoveSammie
Posts: 439
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 5:10:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/11/2017 7:13:57 AM, Smithereens wrote:
At 1/11/2017 2:29:43 AM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
At 1/11/2017 1:22:58 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/10/2017 10:42:24 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
At 12/22/2016 7:37:06 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Come one, come all! We're starting up a debate so feel free to follow along :)

http://www.debate.org...

And you a** holes couldn't tell me... Lol

Lol, well where have you been?! Hope all is well Marie :)

Lol busy with life barely got time for anything anymore. But I'm alive and well how are you? Currently in trying to eat but my daughter Zelda decided to stand on my thighs and jump il just say hurts like hell lol. She's gonna be one next week.

woa I haven't heard from you in ages! How's life?!

Oh lol haha my absence is missed I guess haha. Life is very hmmm stressful crazy but awesome. Couldn't ask for anything better.
~Family of 4 Forever~
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 6:32:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/11/2017 2:59:04 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/11/2017 2:52:33 AM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 1/11/2017 2:44:43 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

And.. what happened to Tyler? Is this debate going to happen again?

I have no idea, I haven't heard from him since the forfeit. I'm disappointed, but if anything we can just have Airmax delete the debate so we can start fresh once the forfeit bug is fixed.

Hm, that's unfortunate. :/
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
TurleDoveSammie
Posts: 439
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 7:48:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/11/2017 5:57:56 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/11/2017 3:10:56 AM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
At 1/11/2017 2:44:43 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/11/2017 2:29:43 AM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
At 1/11/2017 1:22:58 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/10/2017 10:42:24 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
At 12/22/2016 7:37:06 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Come one, come all! We're starting up a debate so feel free to follow along :)

http://www.debate.org...

And you a** holes couldn't tell me... Lol

Lol, well where have you been?! Hope all is well Marie :)

Lol busy with life barely got time for anything anymore. But I'm alive and well how are you? Currently in trying to eat but my daughter Zelda decided to stand on my thighs and jump il just say hurts like hell lol. She's gonna be one next week.

Yeah, having a baby always cuts into ones personal time, lol. I can't believe Zelda is going to be one year old soon! Boy, time just flies by.

I'm doing well, thanks for asking! Glad to see you popping your head in every once in a while. Stay well!

I know,,, your telling me,,, I want another baby too... Am I crazy haha?! And I think if I did have another baby it wont be as hard I suffered from post partum depression after I had her for about 6-7 months straight... It was horrible... But I'm good now... And yeah I try to drop in when I remember about ddo lol. And glad your doing well. What's new?

Well I've been dating a girl for about 7 months now and I'm really enjoying our relationship, so that's something that's nice and relatively new. Other than that just keeping busy with school and work. I'm also still working out and am almost at my goal of 185lbs! And good luck with another baby if you do end up having one! I'm really glad to hear that your depression has subsided, I remember when that was a big issue for you. Like all things in life, doing something the first time is the most challenging, but after that first experience it's always easier to go through it again.

Awe well that's good, what's her name if you don't mind me asking? And awesome awesome! I've been doing zumba and cut back on a lot of bad foods so I'm just trying to still lose all the baby fat. I've lost a lot everyone keeps telling me I look healthier and look better than before I think its cause my boobs and tush got bigger lol .. But it happens.. And I still fight with regular depression but that's normal I think for anyone... And as of first time yeah it can be very challenging... But I'm never good with change like at all... But I have to live with it...
~Family of 4 Forever~

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.