Happy New Year DDO!

Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2017 8:00:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm back, for a while.

Being in college + having a social life has taken out most of my free time that I had during high school which allowed me to be a regular contributor on this site.

I don't have a lot of time right now, but post here or message me if you'd like to catch up and I'll respond some time later today. :)

Sorry for going MIA for a year <3
I'm back! ;)
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2017 8:18:39 PM
I just realized that I'm also assuming any of the same people are actually still regular contributors here, as they were back in 2014-2015, haha.

Anyone remember me? Just skimming through the recent forum posts I recognize a few familiar faces, I'll check my inbox later tonight.
I'm back! ;)
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2017 8:35:57 PM
At 1/1/2017 8:18:39 PM, Daltonian wrote:
I just realized that I'm also assuming any of the same people are actually still regular contributors here, as they were back in 2014-2015, haha.

Anyone remember me? Just skimming through the recent forum posts I recognize a few familiar faces, I'll check my inbox later tonight.

I know ya, but you probably don't remember me ;_;

Regardless, welcome back!
"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2017 8:42:37 PM
At 1/1/2017 8:35:57 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

We played mafia together often, of course I do!

Thanks!
I'm back! ;)
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2017 8:43:48 PM
Who are you?
Stooge the Worst

#StandWithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

"SeventhProfessor is actually a surprisingly good poster."
~Devilry

https://docs.google.com...
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2017 8:44:22 PM
At 1/1/2017 8:42:37 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 1/1/2017 8:35:57 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

We played mafia together often, of course I do!

Lol yey. I can say that my skills have improved lol.

Thanks!

You're welcome :)

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2017 12:20:19 AM
At 1/1/2017 8:43:48 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Who are you?
By the who?
It's good to see that you haven't changed a bit ;)
I'm back! ;)
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2017 12:29:18 AM
Greetings fellow Canuck.
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2017 12:42:40 AM
I'm very quickly falling into the rabbit hole of how much things have changed since I was last on the site.
I'm back! ;)
TheGirlWithNoIdentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2017 12:45:58 AM
At 1/1/2017 8:00:41 PM, Daltonian wrote:
I'm back, for a while.

Being in college + having a social life has taken out most of my free time that I had during high school which allowed me to be a regular contributor on this site.

I don't have a lot of time right now, but post here or message me if you'd like to catch up and I'll respond some time later today. :)

I don't think I know you, but welcome back anyway!
"HEY GUYS I ASSOCIATE WITH GIRL!"
- Vaarka
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2017 12:56:04 AM
At 1/2/2017 12:42:40 AM, Daltonian wrote:
I'm very quickly falling into the rabbit hole of how much things have changed since I was last on the site.

Yeah... Nowhere near as active, and many of the vets are gone :(

Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2017 1:06:52 AM
At 1/2/2017 12:56:04 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Indeed. Endark, Maikuru, Khaos, Bullish, and Joey (he went by many names) were the first that I noticed.

I'm sure there are probably more :'/
I'm back! ;)
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2017 1:10:05 AM
At 1/2/2017 1:06:52 AM, Daltonian wrote:

Indeed. Endark, Maikuru, Khaos, Bullish, and Joey (he went by many names) were the first that I noticed.

Bsh isn't near as active, as well as F16, Mikal, and FourTrouble

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2017 1:10:22 AM
Bluesteel is gone too.

Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2017 1:16:57 AM
At 1/2/2017 1:10:05 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

That's a shame. They were all very contributive users and excellent mafia players. I'd like to catch up with bsh at least, during this (hopefully not temporary) spout of activity I'm having. He was a really nice guy.

Out of curiosity, who is the current "DDO President", do you know, haha? I think the last time I was here it was probably bsh1.
I'm back! ;)
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2017 1:18:24 AM
At 1/2/2017 1:16:57 AM, Daltonian wrote:

That's a shame. They were all very contributive users and excellent mafia players. I'd like to catch up with bsh at least, during this (hopefully not temporary) spout of activity I'm having. He was a really nice guy.

Out of curiosity, who is the current "DDO President", do you know, haha? I think the last time I was here it was probably bsh1.

The Presidency was abolished last election. Quite an entertaining cesspit of flamewars and drama lol. Some member left the site over it.

Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2017 1:21:14 AM
At 1/2/2017 1:18:24 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

The Presidency was abolished last election. Quite an entertaining cesspit of flamewars and drama lol. Some member left the site over it.
Damn, I wish I had seen that. I'll have to go find the threads and do some reading...
I'm back! ;)
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2017 1:22:25 AM
I'm back, for a while.

How I feel when old members come back.

http://www.youtube.com...
We gonna pull up like the ice cream truck
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2017 1:37:01 AM
At 1/2/2017 1:21:14 AM, Daltonian wrote:

Damn, I wish I had seen that. I'll have to go find the threads and do some reading...

Lol, if you wanna tl:dr:

imabench and donald.keller were the front-runners; Ima representing a platform to replace the presidency with a more democratic system, and Don represented the members that wanted to keep the presidency, but there were literally about 10 different platforms being represented. Someone joked that the kitchen sink would run for site president, and then someone created an account called Kitchen_Sink and announced their platform:
http://www.debate.org...

Iirc, literally the day of the election, Wylted came in and said he was running to completely abolish the presidency and leave DDO to it's own devices afterward. He won in very close margins. Then there were some people getting all butthurt, and others claimng themselves to be the site president.

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2017 1:53:09 AM

tl;dr Wylted won despite no one knowing he was running until his first few votes came in, bench got mad, presidency abolished.
Stooge the Worst

#StandWithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

~Devilry

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2017 1:54:52 AM
At 1/2/2017 1:37:01 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

imabench and donald.keller were the front-runners; Ima representing a platform to replace the presidency with a more democratic system, and Don represented the members that wanted to keep the presidency, but there were literally about 10 different platforms being represented. Someone joked that the kitchen sink would run for site president, and then someone created an account called Kitchen_Sink and announced their platform:

Iirc, literally the day of the election, Wylted came in and said he was running to completely abolish the presidency and leave DDO to it's own devices afterward. He won in very close margins. Then there were some people getting all butthurt, and others claimng themselves to be the site president.

It wasn't close. He won with 58 votes, followed by bench with 30 (at least 5 of whom wanted to switch to Wylted)
Stooge the Worst

#StandWithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

~Devilry

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2017 2:03:18 AM
At 1/2/2017 1:54:52 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

It wasn't close. He won with 58 votes, followed by bench with 30 (at least 5 of whom wanted to switch to Wylted)

So i didn't remember quite correctly lol.

Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2017 2:19:57 AM
At 1/2/2017 2:03:18 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/2/2017 1:54:52 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

Same
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2017 2:25:08 AM
At 1/2/2017 2:19:57 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:

Same

Did you have a previous account?

Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2017 2:26:26 AM
At 1/2/2017 2:25:08 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Same

That's for me to know and you to find out.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2017 2:27:24 AM
At 1/2/2017 2:26:26 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 1/2/2017 2:25:08 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Same

That's for me to know and you to find out.

Mm. Aight.

Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2017 2:29:50 AM
At 1/2/2017 1:53:09 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

tl;dr Wylted won despite no one knowing he was running until his first few votes came in, bench got mad, presidency abolished.
And were you in on the joke? I feel like you always are, lol.
I'm back! ;)
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2017 2:30:25 AM
At 1/2/2017 1:22:25 AM, Raisor wrote:
I'm back, for a while.

How I feel when old members come back.

http://www.youtube.com...
Love that show. <3
I'm back! ;)
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2017 2:35:21 AM
At 1/2/2017 2:29:50 AM, Daltonian wrote:
At 1/2/2017 1:53:09 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

And were you in on the joke? I feel like you always are, lol.

I wish. If Wylted had told me I would've voted for him, but it wasn't so.
Stooge the Worst

#StandWithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

~Devilry

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.