Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Amazing DDO Contributers

ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2017 11:12:13 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Some of these are very famous nowadays, but many of these you probably never heard of before. I'll start off with...

1. airmax1227
- This guy is the MODERATOR of DDO. It doesn't get much better than that.
- He created the "NEW MEMBERS READ Me!!" forum thread, which has helped many new users (myself included) find their way through the twisted madness that is DDO.
- He created the "Voting Thread" forum thread. It helped many users get their debates voted on.
- Though most of you have NEVER heard of this before, he worked with imabench to make the DDO Movie.

Links:
airmax1227's account: http://www.debate.org...
NEW MEMBERS READ Me!! forum thread: http://www.debate.org...
Voting Thread forum thread: http://www.debate.org...
imabench's account: http://www.debate.org...
DDO Movie: https://www.youtube.com...
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2017 11:12:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
. Korashk
- This is really biased of me because I like Mafia, but he made the "Mafia Mod List" forum thread to prevent Mafia disorganization. The DDO games section would not be the same without him.
- He has been really inactive for the past year or so. Don't blame him for that. Many good users have withdrawn from DDO society.
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2017 11:12:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Please no spam-posting or just saying yourself and making up a bunch of reasons. Try to put someone up who you truly think is great.
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2017 9:20:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/4/2017 11:12:13 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
Some of these are very famous nowadays, but many of these you probably never heard of before. I'll start off with...

1. airmax1227
- This guy is the MODERATOR of DDO. It doesn't get much better than that.
- He created the "NEW MEMBERS READ Me!!" forum thread, which has helped many new users (myself included) find their way through the twisted madness that is DDO.
- He created the "Voting Thread" forum thread. It helped many users get their debates voted on.
- Though most of you have NEVER heard of this before, he worked with imabench to make the DDO Movie.

Links:
airmax1227's account: http://www.debate.org...
NEW MEMBERS READ Me!! forum thread: http://www.debate.org...
Voting Thread forum thread: http://www.debate.org...
imabench's account: http://www.debate.org...
DDO Movie: https://www.youtube.com...

Are you sarcastic?
TUF
Posts: 23,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2017 12:07:35 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Cody_Franklin
- Amazing debater, very articulate and intelligent.
- Reminds me of logicalmaster, in that he is humorous in the most nerdy way possible.
- Generally very polite, non-engaging in drama. Thorough and logical through and through.
-Also a DDO veteran.
- DDO's first president.
missbailey8
Posts: 3,155
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2017 12:52:23 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/4/2017 9:20:40 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 1/4/2017 11:12:13 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
Some of these are very famous nowadays, but many of these you probably never heard of before. I'll start off with...

1. airmax1227
- This guy is the MODERATOR of DDO. It doesn't get much better than that.
- He created the "NEW MEMBERS READ Me!!" forum thread, which has helped many new users (myself included) find their way through the twisted madness that is DDO.
- He created the "Voting Thread" forum thread. It helped many users get their debates voted on.
- Though most of you have NEVER heard of this before, he worked with imabench to make the DDO Movie.

Links:
airmax1227's account: http://www.debate.org...
NEW MEMBERS READ Me!! forum thread: http://www.debate.org...
Voting Thread forum thread: http://www.debate.org...
imabench's account: http://www.debate.org...
DDO Movie: https://www.youtube.com...

Are you sarcastic?
Why would he be? Airmax has contributed a lot to DDO, regardless of whether or not you like him as a mod.
Devilry
Posts: 5,099
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2017 10:47:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I like the NHN dude most of all. He writes like the cryptic clues in crossword puzzles.
: : : At 11/15/2016 6:22:17 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
: That's not racism. Thats economics.
Devilry
Posts: 5,099
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2017 10:51:12 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I also like reading Skep and Raisor's posts. Not gonna go explain why, though.
: : : At 11/15/2016 6:22:17 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
: That's not racism. Thats economics.
Devilry
Posts: 5,099
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2017 10:52:11 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
And that keithprosser guy ain't bad. I like his attitude.
: : : At 11/15/2016 6:22:17 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
: That's not racism. Thats economics.
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2017 7:27:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/5/2017 12:52:23 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 1/4/2017 9:20:40 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 1/4/2017 11:12:13 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
Some of these are very famous nowadays, but many of these you probably never heard of before. I'll start off with...

1. airmax1227
- This guy is the MODERATOR of DDO. It doesn't get much better than that.
- He created the "NEW MEMBERS READ Me!!" forum thread, which has helped many new users (myself included) find their way through the twisted madness that is DDO.
- He created the "Voting Thread" forum thread. It helped many users get their debates voted on.
- Though most of you have NEVER heard of this before, he worked with imabench to make the DDO Movie.

Links:
airmax1227's account: http://www.debate.org...
NEW MEMBERS READ Me!! forum thread: http://www.debate.org...
Voting Thread forum thread: http://www.debate.org...
imabench's account: http://www.debate.org...
DDO Movie: https://www.youtube.com...

Are you sarcastic?
Why would he be? Airmax has contributed a lot to DDO, regardless of whether or not you like him as a mod.

I mean of the capital letters.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.