Jump to topic:

Epic Thread Postponed *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2017 9:50:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I am afraid I have some bad news. The would be epic thread Angry White Male will have to wait until further notice. Life has been rather busy lately. So I dont have any time to post it this week. Please pass the news on now. Is that okay ? Just be ready next week. The bomb drops soon. Comments. Questions.
Anonymous
2/22/2017 10:11:45 PM
At 2/22/2017 9:50:32 PM, inferno wrote:

Some places never change.
NHN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2017 10:49:23 PM
Is that okay ? Just be ready next week. The bomb drops soon. Comments. Questions.
Choke. I really looked forward to the fire of the new inferno, but now I'm disappointed.

One week from now you'll likely choke again and create this exact same thread, stating that "there's just so much happening in my life right now."

How does one postpone an apocalypse?
I am fascinated by the idea that our civilization is like a thin layer of ice upon a deep ocean of chaos and darkness.
--Werner Herzog
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2017 1:10:00 PM
At 2/22/2017 10:49:23 PM, NHN wrote:
Is that okay ? Just be ready next week. The bomb drops soon. Comments. Questions.
Choke. I really looked forward to the fire of the new inferno, but now I'm disappointed.

One week from now you'll likely choke again and create this exact same thread, stating that "there's just so much happening in my life right now."

Oh please stop whining. I dont have time this week like I said before. But next week just be here because its going down. Since youll be the first person in line Im gonna give it to you...raw. Enjoy.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2017 1:11:09 PM
At 2/22/2017 10:49:23 PM, NHN wrote:

Oh please stop whining. I dont have time this week like I said before. But next week just be here because its going down. Since youll be the first person in line Im gonna give it to you...raw. Enjoy your day.
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2017 2:08:01 PM
I am afraid I have some bad news. The would be epic thread Angry White Male will have to wait until further notice. Life has been rather busy lately. So I dont have any time to post it this week. Please pass the news on now. Is that okay ? Just be ready next week. The bomb drops soon. Comments. Questions.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....
DebateArt.com is where all the users went.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2017 4:43:07 PM
At 2/27/2017 2:08:01 PM, Mharman wrote:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

The thread has now begun.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.