Jump to topic:

Macroeconomics

Erica-009
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2018 7:31:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hello everyone! I am an economics student and I am doing one project which really needs your answers. Here is my question:
What do you think about measuring the economy of a country in terms of GDP?

Thanks in advance!
MichelleFGibbs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2018 10:33:23 AM
Macroeconomics is a branch of the economics field that studies how the aggregate economy behaves. In macroeconomics, a variety of economy-wide phenomena is thoroughly examined such as, inflation, price levels, rate of growth, national income, gross domestic product and changes in unemployment.
RahulSharma123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2018 10:03:51 AM
UGC NET is the best exam to make career in the lectureship in the Economics field some of the books to prepare for UGC NET Exam are as follows

Public Finance- H L Bhatia
Modern Banking " R S Sayers
Macro Economics Analysis " Edward Shapiro
Indian Economy " R. Dutt and KPM Sundaram
National Income Accounting- Bakerman
You can also prepare for the NET Exam by the help of previous Year Question Papers Check out https://scoop.eduncle.com...
sloperun3az
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 8:51:49 AM
Thanks for sharing.I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.
http://sloperun3.com...
anirudra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2019 8:03:50 AM
If you wanna postgraduate education from economics than you will select micro economics, This is very interesting subject. Like you playing halo pc i think you never boar from. . .

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.