Jump to topic:

Can you learn a Language in two months?

KennedyClinton
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2018 8:25:57 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Absolutely, and here are the options I think that can work for anyone like they did fro me
Learning a new language isn"t one of the most natural things to do. However, if you are not afraid to make mistakes and ready to work hard and commit to the language chances are that you won"t find learning a new language difficult. Here are some of the best ways to learn a new language in the shortest time.
Online Forums
You can easily connect with native speakers on different online forums, and this makes it easier for you to learn how to speak. Most people spend their time memorizing the list of words and studying grammar, and this doesn"t do much to improve their spoken language. If you have a colleague or friend who speaks the language and is willing to help you out, then that"s an added advantage. If this proves difficult, you could try connecting with someone on Skype. You also won"t miss anyone who"s willing to exchange half an hour for letting you learn their native language.
Whether you are using an online forum or seeking the help of a paid tutor, the only way to master any language is if you are practicing regularly. It"s not surprising to find individuals who"ve studied a language for years and still are not fluent. Therefore, if you want to study any language quickly, you"ll need to at least commit to learning the language for a few hours every day.
Focus On The Most Important Things
Before learning the language alphabet, it"s essential to be conversant with some of the basic words including what"s your name? Goodbye, How are you? And so on. It"s best if you start with learning the alphabet because it makes it easier for you to read and pronounce words correctly. Mastering the basic vocabulary is also one of the most vital things you can do if you"re planning to learn a new language. Learn how to count in the new language especially the first ten numbers and work on this every day until you are comfortable with how high you can count. You don"t have to worry about grammar because doing so will only make you not remember most of the language you just learned.
Language Apps And Software Does The Trick
There are different mobile phone applications and software that helps you to better master the language. We will mention a few but if you need a detailed list you can request one at http://homeworkdoer.org.... To start off, we have Duolingo, a language learning tool available on iOS and Android that allows you to focus more on memorization. With this app, users can easily learn a language though seeing, hearing and internalizing it. Memrise is also a good one if you are looking to memorize phrases and words using images and memory tricks. It"s also one of the best non-formal yet fun way to learn a language since it allows you can compete with other users for a non-formal way of learning.
There is also Babel which is the best interactive language learning tool that helps users to improve their pronunciation and grammar skills as well as vocabulary. Also, the app doesn"t just offer targeted exercises based on your individual needs, but it also identifies your problem areas.

Do you agree?
Falkman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2018 10:31:09 PM
Yes, you can learn survival skills in a language within 2 months.

When I was a young man in the mid 1960's starting out in the rare coin business, I used to make a lot of trips to Mexico City from Houston to buy Mexican, U.S. and world coins.
I knew very little Spanish then but I did have the advantage of 2 years of Latin in high school.

Every morning while eating breakfast at my hotel I would read a Spanish language newspaper and try to catch the meaning of a few more words each day. Started using them in basic conversation and kind of built on that. Within a few months I was able to deal face to face with Mexicans and make deals.

In Texas, it is essential to get along in basic Spanish today. My wife and I both practice it every time we can.
shruti001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2018 7:42:13 AM
Hey, I think it is totally depend on your dedication and time you are giving to it. Try to use maximum words of language you are learning, Try to read article or sentences on internet It will help you. And just remember "Practice makes a man perfect".
Ron7914
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2018 2:23:06 PM
I would advise him online courses or courses on Skype. It saves time and so it's much cheaper than communicating with the teacher live. If he needs to develop a written speech, he can hire a helper on https://essayvikings.com..., he can draw a grammar on the BBC, and other free online courses.
ConnieGHarrell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2018 4:47:26 AM
If we are able to put in 10 hours a day to learn a language, then basic fluency in the easy languages should take 48 days, and for difficult languages 72 days.
RobertWilson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2018 5:08:08 AM
It depends on what you mean by "learn". If you are just focused on that very specific target during those 2 months, I guess you could achieve a next-to-fluency level, but of course, you're going to be making a lot of mistakes (which, more than okay, it's necessary to learn), but you would certainly surprise yourself.
Think about it this way: if you spend 12h/day learning for 2 months, that's 360h of that learnt subject. It took me ~1200h to learn to speak fluent Chinese (again, with mistakes), but I did it very slow (like 4 years) and it's way better to spend a lot of time a day learning something than learning it for a few minutes a day.
https://www.championtutor.my...
nbits
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2018 10:29:40 AM
Yes, of course
Present in software industry so many technologies are released at the same time they were learning within two months of time.
nbits
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2018 10:32:07 AM
Yes, of course
Present in software industry so many technologies are released at the same time they were learning within two months of time.
For example angular training is two months ,.
300writers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2018 10:02:02 AM
Actually yes. For instance, if you know some language from Roman or Slavic family group it would be simple because such languages contain lots of similar words and meanings.
https://300writers.com... - hot problem solution essay topics
Gloriya
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2018 8:56:22 AM
You can get all the basic phrases down, I'm sure. You would probably be able to get around a city and have basic conversation. I have been taking French for about 12 years (since I was 4, I am now 16), and I still would not be able to hold a conversation in French like I would in English. So if you just want to be able to say things like "Where is the supermarket?" or "Which subway line do I take to get to the Louvre?" then you can learn in two months. To learn english you can use this advise https://infolnk.net...
To learn a language so you can be conversational takes years and years.
funnyjokes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2018 7:39:09 AM
Thanks a lot for sharing this arabian tale with us. As someone who is a big chief essays enthusiast, I enjoyed reading this tale a lot. If you can share more tales like this, I would love it.
http://howtomakeslimes.com...
RahulSharma123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 12:51:41 PM
JEE Main Paper 2 is held for the aspirants those who want to make admission in the Architecture field, the JEE Main Paper 2 is the best way to make career in Architecture and Planning Field.
The JEE Main Paper 2 Result https://scoop.eduncle.com...
Cutoff for Previous Year was as follows
General -81 Marks
OBC -49 Marks
SC-32 Marks
ST-27 Marks
Whereas the JEE Main Paper 2 is conducted in Mathematics, Aptitude, Drawing and other Subjects. Check out all details from here
MaizeClown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 6:35:18 PM
Surely, yes. The question is only in the quality of the learning and in the language itself. First of all, you will need to clarify, what level do you want to see and to get while cooperation with any of the company providing services on studying of the languages. Another issue is the thing connected to the level of services provided in this area. And one more problem can be connected with the time you can provide for this process. If you have a lot of time and great wish to work on, you will be happy to get the high level quickly.
MiuIchi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2018 10:12:12 AM
I think it's possible. It depends of your wish and of time that you take for learning language. But I'm sure, that much more easier to learn new language with native speaking social circle. https://tutoriage.com... can help at first time to write some articles while you do not know native language.
RobertWilson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2019 6:22:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
It depends on the language your are learning. Ofcourse you can learn a language in just two months if you completely focus on a particular language an give it a proper time in learning. But its not sure that you will get to learn it fully, Yes you can understand the basics of a language in 2 months but not a complete language. For example chinese is the most difficult language to learn. You can't not completely learn it within just two months but you can get to learn the basics of this language.
naturallytanned
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2019 10:48:39 AM
You can learn the basics of a language within two months, But I really don"t see how you can become completely proficient. To even begin that process, You"d have to continually acquaint yourself with the language you"re learning by listening to it multiple times a day and then practicing frequently by speaking in it.

The best way to learn a language is through constant exposure to it. Also, It does very much depend on what the necessity is for you to learn it. I moved to Spain at age 10 for example and initially went to a Spanish school, So was able to absorb quite a lot of the language. I was the only English student there and all of my lessons (besides English in some parts) were taught in Spanish. Everything from mathematics to history was being taught to me in a different language, Which was indeed an adjustment. Prior to that I had lived in relatively middle-class parts of the Cotswolds and Bath, And now I was living in a remote Valencian town in Spain. Due to my mother getting another job, My family decided to move further to the coast and rent the house out and then I went to a British school. Let"s just say I learned much less Spanish there. My family and me left Spain when I was 16 and I"ve now been living back in the U. K for 2 years and a half years. I graduated high school in June this year (well no, June last year because it"s now 2019).

Anyway, The point is that one can engage in simple conversation when they are only somewhat proficient. But to be completely fluent, It"s important to talk, Read, And listen to as much of that language as possible. Besides being taught in Spanish at the first school I went to, I also found that going out to shopping centres and spending time at the local polideportivo (sports center) was a good way to learn Spanish.
MiaBee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2019 2:21:54 PM
The main thing while learning is you have no way to practice. Suppose you are learning spanish and you don't have anyone to talk to in spanish; you are likely to forget what u learnt. Read more https://millionessays. Com/.
Are you looking for a reputable place to buy essays papers? I work as a consultant on https://millionessays.com... and we can help you. MillionEssays.com only hires writers with sound academic background and relevant experience. Professional assistance in writing essays and research papers online is a must. Don't lose your chance to visit us.
kathleenswaffordd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2019 5:37:33 AM
I came onto your blog while focusing just slightly submits. Nice strategy for next, I will be bookmarking at once seize your complete rises https://www. Ujackets. Com/product/quantum-avengers-endgame-jacket/
harrymason
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2019 11:37:32 AM
I'm a school and college admissions professional, As well as an academic director responsible for hiring dozens of people in intensedebate. I know interviews. Let my years of experience help you ace your next one, Whatever it may be for!
CasperG
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2020 2:51:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yes you can. Learning a new language can be very easy, Especially if you have interest in learning it. However, There are a number of thing that you can do to learn a language fast.

1. Set learning goals on what you want to achieve with the new language
2. Associate yourself with people who speak the language frequently
3. Teach yourself to learn the right word as it will help reduce learning time
4. Use flashcards to help you focus on individual words
5. Learn the culture of that specific language as it will help you understand the language better.

https://toppaperarchives. Com/
mitchellee95
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2020 6:56:48 AM
Yes only if have a will! But you really don't even need to learn a language to write an essay because you can get help at https://www. Myassignmentservices. Com/usa/essay-writers-help-usa. Html

Agree?
Homework Help
punitshukla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2020 7:57:41 AM
Yes, Why not! Anybody can learn if he has a passion for learning something. Even he is interested in some strange language yet he can do. Many online platforms are available for that like android and ios applications, Youtube videos, Blogs, And many more.
By the way if you are in Malaysia and want to learn other languages like mandarin, Bahasa Melayu, Or whatever you want so my quality tutor is the best option for you.
You can learn online and you can hire a private tutor for you. So, At last, I want to say that learning any language in 2 months is not a difficult task. Nothing is impossible. Https://myqualitytutor. Com/
MikeEpn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2020 5:56:41 PM
I have been studying Portugues for 4 years, Two months and 1 day and been to Brasil 13 times and have been excited to finally learn a second language. I even have a Brasilian girlfriend but she has to order my food for me at restaurants because I still can"t understand spoken Portugues and very little written. It"s like I"m deciphering a secret code and I have to translate everything. My classes have all been in English because I can"t understand enough Portugues. It"s the most frustrating thing I"ve ever done. My girlfriend only speaks English with me because I can"t understand her which doesn"t help. I have been studying 1-3 hours per day and I speak and write with a Brasilian every day but I can"t feel any improvement. I can only say very basic things like "Hello, Good bye, Please, Thank you, Good morning, How is it going? And things like this. I have always been able to learn things very quickly. Any ideas? Check out https://myessayplanet. Com/
Rajat16
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2020 5:23:42 AM
It all depends upon your determination, Dedication to learning, And your grabbing power. Yes eventually it takes 4-6 months to get a good command over new language.
carlosdiaz29
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2020 7:07:44 PM
It's possible but I take more time than two months. Indeed I tried with my first lenguage (english) learn it about 8 month or less but I made it in 6 moth and even at this moment I've some trouble to speak the lenguage fluency. Is important watch movies and series (you can learn a lot of vocabulary there) and read, And repeat. Here is some web were I like to improve my english https://www. Pelispedia. Biz/
gabrielwelch190
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2020 9:04:57 AM
In the event that we can place in 10 hours every day to get familiar with a language, At that point fundamental familiarity with the simple dialects should take 48 days, And for troublesome dialects 72 days. Representing days off, This compares to two months or three months' time. In the event https://premiumcontentwriting. Com/ that you just put in five hours every day, It will accept twice as long.
florahmelda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2020 12:52:18 PM
Business management coursework writing service learners have an advantage of hiring the best business research writing service that is familiar with business term paper writing services for their Business Essay Writing Services.
https://topessaywriting. Com/business-essay-writing-services/

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.