Jump to topic:

Alternative Schools are Better then Public Sc

StylilisedBoss
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2018 7:17:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Aternative schools are the only ones helping our society. They get higher averages than public schools on the whole and their students are much more likely to go onto higher education. They learn about topics that the pupils have an interest in with no forcing information down children's throats meaning their love for knowledge is only kindled and not put out.
In these schools there are also much less anxiety levels amongst the pupils. With no set lessons and no homework the amount of stress placed upon them, other than revising for mandatory exams, if greatly reduced. In public schools anxiety and depression due to school are the most common mental health issues in teens and young children.
In alternative schools the topics are chosen by the student meaning they are tailored to what the pupil is good at and what they enjoy, meaning a greater chance of success. On the other hand, in public schools each pupil is taught exactly the same thing no matter the public's interests or strengths.
In public schools children developed a fear of adults since it is such a dictatorship with the head teacher, where the students can be punished for doing the slightest thing wrong.
Schools were originally designed for factory workers, hence the rows and all of the rules as well as having to ask to go to the toilet. Why do we still have this unless we are training children to work in offices like robots?

However a lot of parents cannot afford the costs of these schools. If we abolish public schools and replace them with alternative schools. All the government had to do is increase educational funding.
AnnyKey
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2018 3:27:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I found a great solution for myself and my friends on writing an essay, We just contact the https://www. Affordable-papers. Net/ service for available papers. It is not only convenient, Fast but inexpensive. This helps to improve academic performance when there is no time or desire to write an essay.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.