English as a second language!

Voks01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2018 2:17:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hello folks!

My name is Ridon, and i come from Kosova. I"m looking forward to improve my English in order to study abroad for my Master degree. Therefore, i need to enter Toefl IBT exam, and get more than 100 point"s to get the chance to apply for univiersities worldwide.

I"ve learned English since i was a kid while playing an online game, and watching TV. But afterwards since that game closed, i didn"t focus anymore on the English language. Now, since 4-5 months i started improving my Vocabulary first in myriad ways. For instance, reading academic topics, listening different lectures and so on.

Since the Toefl IBT exam has also Writing section, i"ve decided to register in this website and take part in different discussion"s overall. However, i want to get some advices of what do you think that is the best way to improve English as a second language? What should i focus more? What is the most important thing? Or any advices at all.

Thanks in advance!
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2018 2:34:22 PM
I never really learned Spanish, but my teacher for it said what helped her most was living in a place where everyone spoke it. So practice I suppose, same as most skills. If you spend thirty minutes a day reading or discussing English, you learn it better than you would if you had spent ten minutes reading or discussing English.
jeffdean
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2018 12:26:36 PM
English is my secong language. My native is French. Learning english wasn't that hard, all i needed to do is to buy term paper at https://paperell.com.... And that's it. Online education helped me a lot and i'm really grateful for it.
russellrexroad
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2018 7:49:16 AM
Actually English is important for everyone because in 2018 I have seen that the English language is common and mostly refer to talk in English and I am also focusing on the English language I am getting help from UK essay writing service to learn English. https://www.essaybird.co.uk...
UK essay writing service
mijeli
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2018 7:30:19 AM
A burger the name is enough to remind you the tasty food items that they offer. A hamburger, beefburger or burger is a sandwich consisting of one or more cooked .

mybkexperience |
burger king survey |
www.mybkexperience.com
jimmy88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2018 6:08:05 PM
there is generally a [url=https://qanda.typicalstudent.org...]Q & A[/url]length of time you need to adhere to. Make sure that you be able to your tips just before your time and energy is up. Otherwise, you will get lost every one of our time ever since the viewers is not going to have obtained the content you were attempting to provide.

qandaTend not to try and impress your viewers by using excessively challenging vocabulary. A lot of people try this since they would like to showcase how wise they are. The sole thing QandA that it can do is confound lots of people since they will have no idea what exactly it is you try to say.

Know your fabric as very best you are able to. Look at the fabric that you are currently trying to get throughout. Make use of them as need

ed to strengthen your persuasiveness. Also, utilize them to respond to questions and back up the chemical of your presentation.

Contactar al anunciante Compartir
jimmy88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2018 6:16:05 PM
A lot of people begin a dialog with a joke as a way to seize the audience's focus, so bear this QandA in mind since you are determining what you should say. If you are going to tell a laugh, ensure that it is actually tasteful and also on subject matter. Normally, you risk alienated many of them.
https://qanda.typicalstudent.org...]

To help you improve your assurance level envision providing your speech into a group that is nervous to hear your dialog. Think of the audience ranking with their feet giving you a standing ovation if you complete your presentation. This should help you truly feel self-confident when the time involves supply your presentation.
Gloriya
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2018 1:04:30 PM
I completed the English as a Second Language program at my local college, but I've only taught in the U.S. (mostly to Hispanics, although there were a sprinkling of others, including a Russian, a couple of Thai students, one from Brazil, and occasionally others) and online to speakers of Korean. I love it!

Now, many of the places that I know about will let you take a shorter preparation for Teaching English as a FOREIGN Language, but I'd recommend you take the longer program for Teaching English as a Second Language (intended for people who will teach in the U.S.). That way, you're both more prepared when you set out plus you can continue teaching when you get back, in you're so inclined. And we have many, many schools in desperate need of ESL teachers here, so why put yourself out of a job as soon as you come back?

Another thing I'd recommend which most places don't require, is learning a second language yourself. Even if you don't end up teaching in the country where they speak the language you learned, I think you'll find this a useful exercise. You'll understand what your students are going through much better if you've been through the process yourself. You'll have some idea of what kinds of things work, having tried a few things yourself. Plus, learning another language is often the best way of really learning about your own language, despite anything they try to teach in those classes on English grammar. In a foreign language class, you'll also see a real language teacher in action and be able to take notes on what's effective, what's boring, what's fun, etc. That'll be very valuable for you later on. And who knows? That foreign language teacher might even have some job tips, if he or she is from some foreign country!

Oh yes! Be sure and join TESOL, Inc., the professional organization for Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages. They have all sorts of free resources, free professional development programs, and a free jobs listing! I've found nearly all my jobs that way. You also get their professional journal, a more readable magazine with helpful tips on teaching, and info about books you can order through them that may help you. They also offer online classes -- these aren't free but you can't beat the convenience of taking a class online. Even if you do nothing with or through them, it looks very good on a resume because you look more professional. I want to write about it at my blog , please check it https://grahamtoro.edublogs.org...
Certvalue123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2018 5:51:37 AM
hi. In English as a second language is very good. It is very useful to the peoples.
[url=https://www.certvalue.com...]OHSAS 18001 Certification in Qatar[/url]
[URL="https://www.certvalue.com...;]iso 9001 certification in Afghanistan[/URL]

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.