Jump to topic:

Best engineering college in bhopal ?

meghairn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2018 7:59:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hi all, I am megha sharma and I am completed my higher secondary from MP Board. My subject is maths and I want the information about the best engineering college in Bhopal city. so please guide me for my future.
eakta
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2018 4:54:13 AM
At 8/8/2018 7:59:18 AM, meghairn wrote:
Hi all, I am megha sharma and I am completed my higher secondary from MP Board. My subject is maths and I want the information about the best engineering college in Bhopal city. so please guide me for my future.

In the Bhopal city, there are lot"s of engineering colleges. According to the college infrastructure, facilities, placements, professors, the college environment, labs and so on many thinks are pointed. It seems to me the NRI Institute of Information Science and Technology is Top engineering college in Bhopal.
meghairn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2018 6:19:51 AM
At 8/10/2018 4:54:13 AM, eakta wrote:
At 8/8/2018 7:59:18 AM, meghairn wrote:

In the Bhopal city, there are lot"s of engineering colleges. According to the college infrastructure, facilities, placements, professors, the college environment, labs and so on many thinks are pointed. It seems to me the NRI Institute of Information Science and Technology is Top engineering college in Bhopal.

Thank you Eakta...
Manginski
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2018 10:34:42 AM
I am an engineer and I want my son to be an engineer to, so now I try to find a way of involving my child into this area. The only thing that comes on my mind is LEGO. It's just a toy but it gives the basis in a fun way. I've shown https://www.bricksfirst.com... website to my son and it looks like he is interested.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.