Jump to topic:

when you want something, all the univers

andyguhui
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2018 6:43:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.Sometimes, we have to tell ourselves to face the unknown bravely. Life is full of unknown and we need to explore it with curiosity. In this unknown world, we are not alone, because we still have friends to walk with us, with the encouragement and support of our loved ones.In this unknown world, we are not alone, because we still have friends to walk with us, with the encouragement and support of our loved ones.So, don't be afraid of the unknown world, I would like to be your most loyal friend, distant blessing,Whatsapp(+86 17823792342) this is my contact information ,my name is David, nice to meet you !MY FRIEND!
andyguhui
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2018 2:37:17 AM
I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.Sometimes, we have to tell ourselves to face the unknown bravely. Life is full of unknown and we need to explore it with curiosity. In this unknown world, we are not alone, because we still have friends to walk with us, with the encouragement and support of our loved ones.In this unknown world, we are not alone, because we still have friends to walk with us, with the encouragement and support of our loved ones.So, don't be afraid of the unknown world, I would like to be your most loyal friend, distant blessing,WhatSapp(+86 17823792342) this is my contact information ,my name is David, Nice to Meet You !MY FRIEND!
andyguhui
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2018 1:13:22 AM
The Most Affectionate Love, My Good Time
I know I can't give up my love for the club because it brings me so many unforgettable and beautiful memories.I sincerely thank you,If you feel free, I want to be a friend of yours, my contact information is: +86 17823792342 (WHATSAPP), you can also contact by getdegree18.@,.hotmail.com or QQ/WeChat: 203288895 / Getdegree18

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.