Jump to topic:

Stimulants

Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2018 11:23:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I don't do stimulants and don't giva f-uck who you are, I'm 27 years old aint never doing meth and if you offer it to me I'll tell you to please buzz off and the second time its f-uck out my space, Really real on the low storm troop a fresh s-hithead
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2018 11:52:40 PM
Its Sydney's spliffs and a light beer on st Patrick's, Seroquel if I'm tired of repeating, Your life is your business and im not here to harm anyone, Ever
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2018 12:19:57 AM
Everything I do only increases my appetite and helps me get a good night sleep for a productive day bioengineering on decaff when possible and I plan to be a full time biology engineering student this spring, Lgbt are fine to live how their body was created just keep it inhouse, Im wholly straight looking for a beautiful Dubman that means capital W-oman aka lawfully post puberty in the Vagina between the Clitoris, Blessings and love to everyone
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2018 12:29:28 AM
Anything proven safe that i'll still wake up pretty from with only the things I bought or was gifted, Im even quitting weedless tobacco unless its vapor
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2018 12:58:38 AM
Still hoping for a developed virgin though if a woman sweeps me off my feet I'll be delighted and only gonna masturbate once a month the natural kegel way handsfree, Also vegan whenever possible, I'm firm on lsd needing more research as an antidepressant
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2018 1:14:42 AM
To conclude the list, Anything except smoke, Addictive stimulants and painkillers, Huge moderation with lots of sobriety unless prescribed

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.