Jump to topic:

Cell phones for teens

liam2002
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2017 11:50:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This age group is too irresponsible to safely be allowed a, one of those fancy gizzy gadgets you youngsters call "cell phones". These poor children could be frightened from what they see (all those scary buttons you know). So I conclude, No these little children should not be allowed such a device until they are AT LEAST TEENAGERS, IF I WAS THE DICTATOR OF THE WORLD I WOULD BAN ALL CELL PHONES UNLESS YOU HAVE A PERMIT AND STOP SHOOTING UP ALL THOSE PEACEFUL MUSHROOMS. SO parents PLEASE listen when I tell you that these harmful devilish devices should not be allowed to be owned by youngsters.
uniqadaff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2017 12:18:16 PM
I am not sure it is ok to ban children from technology. Unless you want them to be less adaptive and less educated. What I believe is needed is parent control on what the teens are doing with the smartphones. It is a moment of trust. Yo can not prevent life and knowledge happening to a child's world eventually.
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2017 5:08:05 PM
School age children shouldn't have computers or cell phones because they cause too much stress.
jamesjhon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2018 11:22:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hello, friends, my thought is that cell phone allows for teens and it is useful for our new generation only for online education purpose like this link i share for teens click on it and get an advice for essay online education. http://expertessayhelp.co.uk...
kome
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2019 10:16:22 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Handheld vacuum cleaners have been improved in the latest years and the power and dexterity they show at the moment of medium-size jobs around https://besthandheldvacuum2019. Xyz/handheld-vacuum-reviews/

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.