Jump to topic:

Twitch.Tv

TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2016 1:42:57 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
This is probably already a thread, probably already been a thread, but seeing as I just got back to this website, In the interim I watched a TON of twitch livestreams.

Hearthstone, League, Counter Strike, Binding of Isaac, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Halycon 6, Melee, Evo 2016 (HYPE!), many many many more I could say.

Just curious on what games and live-streams people like to watch. There's just a ton of variety, I even got to watch the republican national convention on there!

This might be more of a games topic, but I'm curious about what other people are fellow twitchers.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 11:53:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/22/2016 1:42:57 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
This is probably already a thread, probably already been a thread, but seeing as I just got back to this website, In the interim I watched a TON of twitch livestreams.

Hearthstone, League, Counter Strike, Binding of Isaac, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Halycon 6, Melee, Evo 2016 (HYPE!), many many many more I could say.

Just curious on what games and live-streams people like to watch. There's just a ton of variety, I even got to watch the republican national convention on there!

This might be more of a games topic, but I'm curious about what other people are fellow twitchers.

the monstercat 24/7 livestream, and osu!
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
Markz28
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2016 8:49:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Like watching hearthstone, there is one cool streamer that talks about interesting topics and also debates people which got me into debating, his channel is called athenelive

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.