Jump to topic:

Chicago

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2017 12:01:09 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
CHICAGO"The city of Chicago is steadily recovering from an overnight snowstorm that delayed hundreds of murders on Saturday night and will likely continue to push numerous homicides across the city drastically behind schedule, public authorities announced. "As we speak, maintenance crews are working diligently to restore public transportation, de-ice roads, and clear back alleyways so that Chicagoans can quickly resume murdering again," Department of Streets and Sanitation spokesman Dave Michelson said of the heavy blizzard, which caused numerous homicide cancellations last night at peak murder times. "Unfortunately, we"re backed up by about 35 deadly shootings at the moment, but we hope to restore regular death tolls as soon as possible. We apologize to anyone forced to postpone shootings or other killings today and assure concerned murderers that they will be able to resume slayings by early Monday afternoon." At press time, authorities reported that murders were up and running in many parts of the city, with four teenagers already gunned down on Chicago"s South Side.
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2017 2:54:46 AM
At 1/19/2017 12:01:09 AM, sadolite wrote:
CHICAGO"The city of Chicago is steadily recovering from an overnight snowstorm that delayed hundreds of murders on Saturday night and will likely continue to push numerous homicides across the city drastically behind schedule, public authorities announced. "As we speak, maintenance crews are working diligently to restore public transportation, de-ice roads, and clear back alleyways so that Chicagoans can quickly resume murdering again," Department of Streets and Sanitation spokesman Dave Michelson said of the heavy blizzard, which caused numerous homicide cancellations last night at peak murder times. "Unfortunately, we"re backed up by about 35 deadly shootings at the moment, but we hope to restore regular death tolls as soon as possible. We apologize to anyone forced to postpone shootings or other killings today and assure concerned murderers that they will be able to resume slayings by early Monday afternoon." At press time, authorities reported that murders were up and running in many parts of the city, with four teenagers already gunned down on Chicago"s South Side.

You shouldn't worry overmuch about Chicago falling behind in its terminal obligations. I am sure the other Gods forsaken cities will be only too happy to pick up the shortfall.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2017 9:34:02 PM

What is going on in Chicago, why are there so many murders, is it gang wars, do I need a Kevlar vest if I go to Chicago??
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2017 7:34:47 AM
At 2/3/2017 9:34:02 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

What is going on in Chicago, why are there so many murders, is it gang wars, do I need a Kevlar vest if I go to Chicago??

What is happening in Chicago is the result of bad policing, bad parenting and an ingrained culture of extreme violence.

Personally I wouldn't visit Chicago in an armoured tank.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.