Total Posts:39|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

League of Legends Players UNITE!!

Zaradi
Posts: 14,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2013 12:27:13 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
So I'm thinking that there's plenty of people on DDO that play games. League of Legends is a game.

SO IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT DDO NEEDS A LEAGUE OF LEGENDS TEAM!!

We could compete on the ladder and stuff because WHY THE HELLZ NOT!!!

WHO'S WITH ME!?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
airmax1227
Posts: 13,728
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2013 12:37:10 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
I have no idea what this is, so I can't really state an opinion one way or the other.

But it's nice to see you. Welcome back.
Debate.org Moderator
Zaradi
Posts: 14,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2013 12:49:11 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/13/2013 12:42:42 AM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
IGN: Kinroth

IGN: Noogai21

I shall addeth you forth-with.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2013 12:53:46 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/13/2013 12:49:42 AM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:

ITT: You can't buy power.

I hereby dub the above statement semi-bullsh*t.

You can buy things that grant you power. Therefore, you can indirectly buy power.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2013 12:56:24 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/13/2013 12:53:46 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 5/13/2013 12:49:42 AM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:

ITT: You can't buy power.

I hereby dub the above statement semi-bullsh*t.

You can buy things that grant you power. Therefore, you can indirectly buy power.

IP Boosts? No, it just means that you don't have to play as many games to acquire things with in-game currency. Rune Pages? Nientonsoh got to the top of the ladders with two rune pages.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Zaradi
Posts: 14,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2013 1:08:46 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/13/2013 1:07:04 AM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
Are you online right now, Zaradi?

No. I'm working on a Horakhty build I came up with (it works it's fvcking legit). I'll get on now.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2013 1:09:31 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/13/2013 12:56:24 AM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
At 5/13/2013 12:53:46 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 5/13/2013 12:49:42 AM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:

ITT: You can't buy power.

I hereby dub the above statement semi-bullsh*t.

You can buy things that grant you power. Therefore, you can indirectly buy power.

IP Boosts? No, it just means that you don't have to play as many games to acquire things with in-game currency. Rune Pages? Nientonsoh got to the top of the ladders with two rune pages.

Oh....

I was talking about on a more metaphorical basis...

#thatawkwardmoment
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2013 1:13:49 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/13/2013 1:08:46 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 5/13/2013 1:07:04 AM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
Are you online right now, Zaradi?

No. I'm working on a Horakhty build I came up with (it works it's fvcking legit). I'll get on now.

A what?

And I'm in an ARAM atm.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Smithereens
Posts: 8,358
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2013 1:30:47 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Snakes and ladders is better than LOL. Chess is better than snakes and Ladders. Halo is better than chess. LOL is better than Halo.

Therefore, there is an infinite number of games that are better than LOL. You waste your time playing it.
"Your signature should not have the name of other players in the game, nor should it have the words VTL, Vote, or Unvote."
~Yraelz, 2017

Debate challenge 'Solipsism is false:' http://www.debate.org...
If God were real... http://www.debate.org...
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2013 1:37:54 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Log on and add us. We're about to play a game.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2013 1:47:40 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
The two Ahri games and the Cho'gath game were in a tournament. The Graves and Lux games were yoloq ranked.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
FourTrouble
Posts: 16,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2013 9:45:49 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
I'm amazed so many people are still playing this game.
If you'd like a vote on your debate, please send me a link. I'll do my best to offer a sufficient RFD in your favor.

Also: If you'd like to vote bomb a debate and need help crafting a sufficient RFD, let me know.
imabench
Posts: 20,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2013 9:50:46 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
I rape as Miss fortune and as Volibear, and im pretty close to unlocking volibear too. I only started playing a week ago so I only know a few characters, but I am pretty mean with Annie

;D
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

12/14/14 to 1/1/15 = VP of DDO
8/4/18 to 8/6/18 = Start of the Worst Spam Attack in DDO History (61 Hours, 21 Minutes, and 37 seconds... Estimated 63,175 Spam Posts during the main attack)

Be Today's Hero and Tomorrow's Hero
The trash from yesterday will still be trash from every day onwards
FourTrouble
Posts: 16,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2013 9:53:22 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
I remember playing bot lane with Mestari a while back, I was on Veigar and he was on some other mage guy, and we basically killed everything over and over.
If you'd like a vote on your debate, please send me a link. I'll do my best to offer a sufficient RFD in your favor.

Also: If you'd like to vote bomb a debate and need help crafting a sufficient RFD, let me know.
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2013 9:56:12 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/13/2013 9:50:46 AM, imabench wrote:
I rape as Miss fortune and as Volibear, and im pretty close to unlocking volibear too. I only started playing a week ago so I only know a few characters, but I am pretty mean with Annie

;D

I can imagine trolling with you. Oh my God...

At 5/13/2013 9:53:22 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
I remember playing bot lane with Mestari a while back, I was on Veigar and he was on some other mage guy, and we basically killed everything over and over.

I was Ziggs. Those were some fun times. We just nuked the hell out of everyone.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2013 10:50:02 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
I play, But never ranked.

I have to finish my rune page, I have my flat armor yellows, Magic Penetration Quints, Flat (I think Mana) Regen Reds, and I need to buy my blues.

I also have Gp5 on my yellows and quints, although I don't use them much.

I probably wouldn't do too good anyways, I usually go bot with Soroka.

I also Bought Karma pre-update for the lolz :D

But If you guys would have me, I would much appreciate it.

(I don't know, my brother might keep the account when he goes to college, and I might have to start as a noob again.)

I at least know I can get on In the Summer.

(Also, Don't ask me to carry. I also Jungle now w/o getting blue, so I can leash for any AP mid.)
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2013 12:14:19 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
If you have no runes then you want to go with, in this order:

1. Flat Armor Yellows
2. Flat MR Blues

If you like AD Champions:

3. AD Reds
4. AD Quints

If you like AP Chmapions:

5. AP Quints
6. Magic Pen Reds

7. Get whichever reds and quints you just skipped.

Those are the most versatile starting runes.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Zaradi
Posts: 14,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2013 12:45:49 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/13/2013 12:14:19 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
If you have no runes then you want to go with, in this order:

1. Flat Armor Yellows
2. Flat MR Blues

Actually, I feel like this varies depending on what you're playing. If you're playing in bot as the AD or something, MR/lvl is probably a better play. You need the flat armor to get by the early levels and you won't be facing much magic damage to begin with (unless they're pulling something super cheesy on you, in which case standard rune pages don't apply). As such, if you're playing an AP mid champion or something, flat MR is a good choice while Armor/lvl is a smarter choice for the same logic, just flipped around (facing lots of AP to begin with, not as much AD to need armor).

The rest is pretty much right.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2013 1:13:57 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I'll Check My Rune-Page after school, then I can tell you guys what I have.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2013 1:23:13 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/13/2013 12:45:49 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 5/13/2013 12:14:19 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
If you have no runes then you want to go with, in this order:

1. Flat Armor Yellows
2. Flat MR Blues

Actually, I feel like this varies depending on what you're playing. If you're playing in bot as the AD or something, MR/lvl is probably a better play.

You have never laned against an Ezrael, Corki, Lulu, Leona, Soraka, Janna, Sona, Blitzcrank, Taric, Lux, Orianna, Morgana, Nidalee, or any other common magic-dealing bot then.

You need the flat armor to get by the early levels and you won't be facing much magic damage to begin with (unless they're pulling something super cheesy on you, in which case standard rune pages don't apply). As such, if you're playing an AP mid champion or something, flat MR is a good choice while Armor/lvl is a smarter choice for the same logic, just flipped around (facing lots of AP to begin with, not as much AD to need armor).

You have never played against a J4, Zed, Kha'Zix, Xin Zhao, Lee Sin, Ezrael, Corki, Cait, or any other viable AD mid before then. Also, armor/level is never good. If you don't need armor, you get mana regen or hp/level.

The rest is pretty much right.

Keep in mind that I am not telling him what runes are perfect for every situation, but the best runes to start with for flexibility. You can't go wrong with flat armor yellows and flat mr blues.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Zaradi
Posts: 14,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2013 1:32:03 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/13/2013 1:23:13 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
At 5/13/2013 12:45:49 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 5/13/2013 12:14:19 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
If you have no runes then you want to go with, in this order:

1. Flat Armor Yellows
2. Flat MR Blues

Actually, I feel like this varies depending on what you're playing. If you're playing in bot as the AD or something, MR/lvl is probably a better play.

You have never laned against an Ezrael, Corki, Lulu, Leona, Soraka, Janna, Sona, Blitzcrank, Taric, Lux, Orianna, Morgana, Nidalee, or any other common magic-dealing bot then.

I'm in bronze league. The land of the stupid. I've pretty much seen everything.

You need the flat armor to get by the early levels and you won't be facing much magic damage to begin with (unless they're pulling something super cheesy on you, in which case standard rune pages don't apply). As such, if you're playing an AP mid champion or something, flat MR is a good choice while Armor/lvl is a smarter choice for the same logic, just flipped around (facing lots of AP to begin with, not as much AD to need armor).

You have never played against a J4, Zed, Kha'Zix, Xin Zhao, Lee Sin, Ezrael, Corki, Cait, or any other viable AD mid before then. Also, armor/level is never good. If you don't need armor, you get mana regen or hp/level.

Ofc these are the exceptions. More often than not though you have AP in mid.

The rest is pretty much right.

Keep in mind that I am not telling him what runes are perfect for every situation, but the best runes to start with for flexibility. You can't go wrong with flat armor yellows and flat mr blues.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2013 1:36:16 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/13/2013 1:32:03 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 5/13/2013 1:23:13 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
At 5/13/2013 12:45:49 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 5/13/2013 12:14:19 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
If you have no runes then you want to go with, in this order:

1. Flat Armor Yellows
2. Flat MR Blues

Actually, I feel like this varies depending on what you're playing. If you're playing in bot as the AD or something, MR/lvl is probably a better play.

You have never laned against an Ezrael, Corki, Lulu, Leona, Soraka, Janna, Sona, Blitzcrank, Taric, Lux, Orianna, Morgana, Nidalee, or any other common magic-dealing bot then.

I'm in bronze league. The land of the stupid. I've pretty much seen everything.

So you should see the value in running MR blues bot lane. Even if a champion doesn't buy AP, they can still do magic dmg. Spells have base dmg that can be mitigated.


You need the flat armor to get by the early levels and you won't be facing much magic damage to begin with (unless they're pulling something super cheesy on you, in which case standard rune pages don't apply). As such, if you're playing an AP mid champion or something, flat MR is a good choice while Armor/lvl is a smarter choice for the same logic, just flipped around (facing lots of AP to begin with, not as much AD to need armor).

You have never played against a J4, Zed, Kha'Zix, Xin Zhao, Lee Sin, Ezrael, Corki, Cait, or any other viable AD mid before then. Also, armor/level is never good. If you don't need armor, you get mana regen or hp/level.

Ofc these are the exceptions. More often than not though you have AP in mid.

Not at higher elos. I go against more AD mids than AP mids. I can't first pick Kassadin anymore because everyone and their mother knows how to play an AD mid.

The rest is pretty much right.

Keep in mind that I am not telling him what runes are perfect for every situation, but the best runes to start with for flexibility. You can't go wrong with flat armor yellows and flat mr blues.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Zaradi
Posts: 14,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2013 2:01:11 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/13/2013 1:36:16 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
At 5/13/2013 1:32:03 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 5/13/2013 1:23:13 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
At 5/13/2013 12:45:49 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 5/13/2013 12:14:19 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
If you have no runes then you want to go with, in this order:

1. Flat Armor Yellows
2. Flat MR Blues

Actually, I feel like this varies depending on what you're playing. If you're playing in bot as the AD or something, MR/lvl is probably a better play.

You have never laned against an Ezrael, Corki, Lulu, Leona, Soraka, Janna, Sona, Blitzcrank, Taric, Lux, Orianna, Morgana, Nidalee, or any other common magic-dealing bot then.

I'm in bronze league. The land of the stupid. I've pretty much seen everything.

So you should see the value in running MR blues bot lane. Even if a champion doesn't buy AP, they can still do magic dmg. Spells have base dmg that can be mitigated.

I do and I agree with you. But i run per level evacuee the spell damage coming your way is minor at the most part. Most of the damage coming your way is physical. The most magic damage you'll take is maybe a sona q or an ezreal q, and even that scales off of ad if I remember right. Later game you'll be facing against the enemy mid a lot more, which by then the per level will have given you more MR than the flats.


You need the flat armor to get by the early levels and you won't be facing much magic damage to begin with (unless they're pulling something super cheesy on you, in which case standard rune pages don't apply). As such, if you're playing an AP mid champion or something, flat MR is a good choice while Armor/lvl is a smarter choice for the same logic, just flipped around (facing lots of AP to begin with, not as much AD to need armor).

You have never played against a J4, Zed, Kha'Zix, Xin Zhao, Lee Sin, Ezrael, Corki, Cait, or any other viable AD mid before then. Also, armor/level is never good. If you don't need armor, you get mana regen or hp/level.

Ofc these are the exceptions. More often than not though you have AP in mid.

Not at higher elos. I go against more AD mids than AP mids. I can't first pick Kassadin anymore because everyone and their mother knows how to play an AD mid.

Idk xD if this were the case then I guess double flats would work although maybe per level MR too because if they're running an AD mid they're probably running an AP top and/or jungler in which case you still need the late game MR.

The rest is pretty much right.

Keep in mind that I am not telling him what runes are perfect for every situation, but the best runes to start with for flexibility. You can't go wrong with flat armor yellows and flat mr blues.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2013 2:06:14 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/13/2013 2:01:11 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 5/13/2013 1:36:16 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
At 5/13/2013 1:32:03 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 5/13/2013 1:23:13 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
At 5/13/2013 12:45:49 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 5/13/2013 12:14:19 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
If you have no runes then you want to go with, in this order:

1. Flat Armor Yellows
2. Flat MR Blues

Actually, I feel like this varies depending on what you're playing. If you're playing in bot as the AD or something, MR/lvl is probably a better play.

You have never laned against an Ezrael, Corki, Lulu, Leona, Soraka, Janna, Sona, Blitzcrank, Taric, Lux, Orianna, Morgana, Nidalee, or any other common magic-dealing bot then.

I'm in bronze league. The land of the stupid. I've pretty much seen everything.

So you should see the value in running MR blues bot lane. Even if a champion doesn't buy AP, they can still do magic dmg. Spells have base dmg that can be mitigated.

I do and I agree with you. But i run per level evacuee the spell damage coming your way is minor at the most part. Most of the damage coming your way is physical. The most magic damage you'll take is maybe a sona q or an ezreal q, and even that scales off of ad if I remember right. Later game you'll be facing against the enemy mid a lot more, which by then the per level will have given you more MR than the flats.

Ezreal Q does physical dmg. The difference between flat and per level MR blues is 12 MR. 12 may save you from a full magic dmg support and a half magic dmg ADC in lane, but and extra 12 will not save you from a late-game AP carry. My Cassiopeia laughs at your effort to mitigate 400dmg twin fangs with 12 MR.



You need the flat armor to get by the early levels and you won't be facing much magic damage to begin with (unless they're pulling something super cheesy on you, in which case standard rune pages don't apply). As such, if you're playing an AP mid champion or something, flat MR is a good choice while Armor/lvl is a smarter choice for the same logic, just flipped around (facing lots of AP to begin with, not as much AD to need armor).

You have never played against a J4, Zed, Kha'Zix, Xin Zhao, Lee Sin, Ezrael, Corki, Cait, or any other viable AD mid before then. Also, armor/level is never good. If you don't need armor, you get mana regen or hp/level.

Ofc these are the exceptions. More often than not though you have AP in mid.

Not at higher elos. I go against more AD mids than AP mids. I can't first pick Kassadin anymore because everyone and their mother knows how to play an AD mid.

Idk xD if this were the case then I guess double flats would work although maybe per level MR too because if they're running an AD mid they're probably running an AP top and/or jungler in which case you still need the late game MR.

I like MR/level vs AD mids, because you don't have an AP support to deal with and most of them don't do any magic dmg. The exceptions are Xin's dash, Jarvan's standard, Lee's AoE, and Kha'Zix's passive. However, Xin mid isn't popular, Lee maxes Q, J4 maxes his spear, and Kha'Zix's passive is only significant if you eat free poke post-6.


The rest is pretty much right.

Keep in mind that I am not telling him what runes are perfect for every situation, but the best runes to start with for flexibility. You can't go wrong with flat armor yellows and flat mr blues.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2013 2:24:58 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
It is weird If I Judge people more then actually playing the game?
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.