Jump to topic:

Would You Rather Game

Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2017 10:25:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Answer the "would you rather" of the post above yours.

Would you rather have your stomach explode from mentos and soda or be hit in the face with a pillow at 150 mph.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2017 4:37:56 PM
At 1/14/2017 10:25:08 PM, Perussi wrote:

Would you rather have your stomach explode from mentos and soda or be hit in the face with a pillow at 150 mph.

well considering mentos and soda don't actually blow up, but instead just fix out like crazy, I'd probably survive that.

Would you rather make a novel that no one liked, or direct a movie that no one liked?
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2017 1:33:12 AM
At 1/15/2017 4:37:56 PM, Vaarka wrote:

well considering mentos and soda don't actually blow up, but instead just fix out like crazy, I'd probably survive that.

Would you rather make a novel that no one liked, or direct a movie that no one liked?

Direct the movie. At least you would earn more dosh.

Would you rather have a lover, or a friend?
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2017 1:36:09 AM
At 1/17/2017 1:33:12 AM, GrimlyF wrote:
At 1/15/2017 4:37:56 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Direct the movie. At least you would earn more dosh.

Would you rather have a lover, or a friend?

a lover would probably be closer than a friend, so lover

(@ Opsi) Would you rather quit osu, or quit DDO
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2017 4:28:59 AM
At 1/17/2017 1:36:09 AM, Vaarka wrote:

This should be an easy one. I spend much more time on osu! compared to DDO, mainly due to the latter not really interesting me during most occasions, and the members I actually have a substantial relationship with and care about, I can count on one hand. Of course that doesn't have to be the case, but I frankly don't have enough interest or concern in a forum to invest much of myself to DDO. On the other hand, osu! is the only game I play due to quickly getting tired and annoyed of others, and simply not having time to spend on another game (I spend way too much time on that for my own good already, lol). So, it should be a no-brainer, but at the same time, I can't help but imagine that I wouldn't be able to choose a game (say what you want about osu!, a game is still a game) over people I care about.

The problem then is that I don't care enough at the moment, so I'd still choose to leave DDO, for now.
"Only those who have seen death's face can appreciate life to the fullest." -Anonymous

Have no regrets.

Vote on this Music Challenge: http://www.debate.org...
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2017 4:54:22 AM
Would you rather torture someone to death, or die instantly and painlessly?

Would you rather save a pregnant woman, or a child?

Would you rather be able to see but not speak, or speak but not see?

Would you rather betray the person you love the most, or be betrayed by that person?

Would you rather hurt yourself so that those you hate will suffer, or hurt yourself so that they will prosper?
"Only those who have seen death's face can appreciate life to the fullest." -Anonymous

Have no regrets.

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2017 6:30:03 AM
At 1/17/2017 4:28:59 AM, Opsianos wrote:

This should be an easy one. I spend much more time on osu! compared to DDO, mainly due to the latter not really interesting me during most occasions, and the members I actually have a substantial relationship with and care about, I can count on one hand. Of course that doesn't have to be the case, but I frankly don't have enough interest or concern in a forum to invest much of myself to DDO. On the other hand, osu! is the only game I play due to quickly getting tired and annoyed of others, and simply not having time to spend on another game (I spend way too much time on that for my own good already, lol). So, it should be a no-brainer, but at the same time, I can't help but imagine that I wouldn't be able to choose a game (say what you want about osu!, a game is still a game) over people I care about.

The problem then is that I don't care enough at the moment, so I'd still choose to leave DDO, for now.

same, lol
-

*puffs bubble pipe*
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2017 1:13:26 PM
At 1/17/2017 6:30:03 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 1/17/2017 4:28:59 AM, Opsianos wrote:

same, lol

Eloquent response

Have no regrets.

TheGirlWithNoIdentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2017 10:05:08 PM
At 1/17/2017 4:54:22 AM, Opsianos wrote:
Would you rather torture someone to death, or die instantly and painlessly?
Die instantly. I'd be concerned if you said the first one.
Would you rather save a pregnant woman, or a child?
On a philosophical level, probably a pregnant woman, but if there was a real life situation where I had to choose, I'm thinking I'd instinctually go for the child.
Would you rather be able to see but not speak, or speak but not see?
I'd go insane either way. Let's go with see but not speak.
Would you rather betray the person you love the most, or be betrayed by that person?
I feel like I should say the second one so I seem like a good person . . .
Would you rather hurt yourself so that those you hate will suffer, or hurt yourself so that they will prosper?
Kind of the same answer as the last on tbh. As far as I know, no one hates me . . . yet. But this is hypothetical anyway so I guess the second one.
"HEY GUYS I ASSOCIATE WITH GIRL!"
- Vaarka
TheGirlWithNoIdentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2017 10:06:25 PM
Would you rather me be too lazy to actually ask questions or have me come up with some really shitty dumb questions?
"HEY GUYS I ASSOCIATE WITH GIRL!"
- Vaarka
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2017 2:07:14 PM
At 1/17/2017 10:06:25 PM, TheGirlWithNoIdentity wrote:
Would you rather me be too lazy to actually ask questions or have me come up with some really shitty dumb questions?

Too lazy.

Would you rather me forget to make another "would you rather" question or be punched in the gut by a strong enough teen?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.