Beginners' Mafia 51.2: DP5

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2017 1:28:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
DIED IN THE NIGHT

Unstob - You are Nu'est, a boy group that debuted back in 2012. You have pretty good songs, but unfortunately, in all these years, you have yet to win a single award on a music show (though you've been nominated a few times--that's a start!). Thus, you are a Vanilla. You have no abilities.

LYNCHED LAST DP

Math - You are Exo, also one of the most popular kpop groups today and with a gigantic fanbase. Whenever you come back with a new song, it's sure to hit the top of the charts and win you multiple music show awards. This influence makes you a 1x Strongman. Once per game, you may target another player to die, bypassing any protective abilities. You win with the Mafia.

GRAVEYARD

Matt -Town Vanilla
TGWNI -Town Ascetic
Warren -Town Angel
Yraelz -Town 1x Tracker
Unstob -Town Vanilla
Math -Mafia 1x Strongman

LIIVNG PLAYERS

1. Tree
2. Cat47
3. Subutai

With 3 players alive, it takes 2 votes to lynch. The DP ends in 72 hours, or at 8:30am, EST, on 3/10/17.

Have a happy Day Phase ^.^
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2017 4:34:59 PM
Well with Unstobb gone, it's basically been Tree and me. Unstobb questioned Cat's affiliation a few times, but, given that there's no other popular in the game (just check the graveyard), it's not possible for Cat to have some form of mimicking role, only leaving the possibility of having a scum popular which, as has been pointed out before, is extremely unlikely. So that rules Cat out.

Tree hasn't posted a whole lot in this game, especially in the latter DPs, so it's hard to give reasons why he would be scum. I'm going to reread the DPs, looking specifically at Tree's posts and others' reactions to them, to see if I can come up with anything.
We are not dead. We have never lived. - Varg Vikernes, "Det som en gang var"
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2017 5:35:04 PM
I haven't claimed yet, so I should probably do so now. I am Big Bang, and my role is the bomb. This is because of my explosive popularity following the release of my single "Lies", and the subsequent skyrocketing of my status to one of the most iconic K-pop groups ever.
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2017 5:36:40 PM
Claim List

Subutai - Bomb, Big Bang
Cat - Popular, BTS
Tree - 1x Rolecop, ???

I don't think Tree ever character claimed.
Cat47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2017 5:59:43 PM
At 3/7/2017 5:36:40 PM, Subutai wrote:
Claim List

Subutai - Bomb, Big Bang
Cat - Popular, BTS
Tree - 1x Rolecop, ???

I don't think Tree ever character claimed.

Hmm. Has he used his supposed ability yet?
this is a sentence.
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2017 6:04:09 PM
At 3/7/2017 1:28:10 PM, Vaarka wrote:
DIED IN THE NIGHT

Unstob - You are Nu'est, a boy group that debuted back in 2012. You have pretty good songs, but unfortunately, in all these years, you have yet to win a single award on a music show (though you've been nominated a few times--that's a start!). Thus, you are a Vanilla. You have no abilities.

LYNCHED LAST DP

Math - You are Exo, also one of the most popular kpop groups today and with a gigantic fanbase. Whenever you come back with a new song, it's sure to hit the top of the charts and win you multiple music show awards. This influence makes you a 1x Strongman. Once per game, you may target another player to die, bypassing any protective abilities. You win with the Mafia.

GRAVEYARD

Matt -Town Vanilla
TGWNI -Town Ascetic
Warren -Town Angel
Yraelz -Town 1x Tracker
Unstob -Town Vanilla
Math -Mafia 1x Strongman

LIIVNG PLAYERS

1. Tree
2. Cat47
3. Subutai

With 3 players alive, it takes 2 votes to lynch. The DP ends in 72 hours, or at 8:30am, EST, on 3/10/17.

Have a happy Day Phase ^.^

So Sub chose not to kill Cat... like I was joking with the Pms that that was a possibility. Sub offered to vote within an hour of the end of last round but didn't then scum slipped saying he hoped Math would flip town.

VTL Sub
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2017 6:06:25 PM
I'm part of a band called Nu'est and I'm Vanilla. Sub is obvious mafia at this point and I missed it because he is terrible at it.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2017 6:37:46 PM
At 3/7/2017 6:08:34 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
Oh, I'm dead... nvm

lol
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
Cat47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2017 6:38:07 PM
Unstobapple does bring valid point against Subutai. I'm not sure why he talked after death tho. With Math dead, I believe we only have to lynch one person. However it's a guaranteed scum victory if we mislynch. I have already given a claim and it's been confirmed. Subutai and Tree have both given claims that cannot be confirmed.
this is a sentence.
Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2017 7:24:57 PM
DO NOT VOTE

If we vote the scum will hammer.
" I got thinkin' how we was holy when we was one thing, an' mankin' was holy when it was one thing. An' it on'y got unholy when one mis'able little fella got the bit in his teeth an' run off his own way, kickin' an' draggin' an' fightin'. Fella like that bust the holiness. But when they're all workin' together, not one fella for another fella, but one fella kind of harnessed to the whole shebang--that's right, that's holy."
--Rev. Casy, The Grapes of Wrath
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2017 7:28:59 PM
At 3/7/2017 7:24:57 PM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
DO NOT VOTE

You should character claim, and give the justification as well.
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2017 7:32:36 PM
At 3/7/2017 5:59:43 PM, Cat47 wrote:
Hmm. Has he used his supposed ability yet?

He claimed he used it in NP3, but that it was somehow roleblocked. Make of that what you will.
Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2017 7:38:58 PM
At 3/7/2017 7:28:59 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 3/7/2017 7:24:57 PM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
DO NOT VOTE

You should character claim, and give the justification as well.

I'm Vixx. a group known for its versatility. I'm able to pick up new appearances quickly and easily, so I'm a rolecop.
" I got thinkin' how we was holy when we was one thing, an' mankin' was holy when it was one thing. An' it on'y got unholy when one mis'able little fella got the bit in his teeth an' run off his own way, kickin' an' draggin' an' fightin'. Fella like that bust the holiness. But when they're all workin' together, not one fella for another fella, but one fella kind of harnessed to the whole shebang--that's right, that's holy."
Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2017 3:13:52 AM
I remember a situation like this in Equilibrium Mafia. There were three players remaining and one was confirmed town. I was town and VoT was scum and we each had to lobby for the vote of the conf town lol

Same situation here-and I was wrong, it's safe to vote.

VTL Subutai
Cat47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2017 7:22:00 PM
Nothings really going on. The vote is between Subutai and Tree. To be honest, my scum read on Subutai is stronger.

VTL Sub
this is a sentence.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2017 1:25:53 AM
FINAL VOTE COUNT

Sub (2/2) - Tree, Cat

Sub was lynched! He was...guilty!

The game is over.
Endgame will be up soon (probably tomorrow unless Vaar gets to it first).
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2017 1:28:42 AM
At 3/9/2017 1:25:53 AM, Sapphique wrote:
Endgame will be up soon (probably tomorrow unless Vaar gets to it first).

o/
-

*puffs bubble pipe*

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.