Jump to topic:

Supplements

warren42
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 5:12:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Do any of you lift regularly? If so, what (if any) supplements do you use? To date I have only used whey protein in the form of shakes and bars. However, I have been offered a position as a sales manager at a relatively large supplements company, and have the opportunity for free or reduced price supplements.

I was wondering if, given the opportunity, which (if any) supplements I should take/buy. I lift six days a week but mostly do it to stay in shape and put on muscle. I don't plan to become a hardcore powerlifter or bodybuilder.
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 5:27:54 PM
Creatine, mate. 5g a day for the rest of your life.
: : : At 11/15/2016 6:22:17 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
: That's not racism. Thats economics.
Cenc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 5:34:29 PM
I use dumbbells approximately 3-4 days a week.

In regards to supplements, the only one(s) I would personally recommend to all people - young and old - healthy and otherwise - are vitamin C supplements. This is because the vast majority of people do not get a suffient amount per day, and also because the body does not store it. Ascorbic acid in its pure form is extremely good for you.
Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

Khaos_Mage is a naughty little boy who has continually lied, harassed members and failed to do his own homework. You cannot help this little boy as he is beyond it. My only advice is that you 'beware.'
mania
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2018 2:25:27 PM
At 2/20/2018 5:34:29 PM, Cenc wrote:

In regards to supplements, the only one(s) I would personally recommend to all people - young and old - healthy and otherwise - are vitamin C supplements. This is because the vast majority of people do not get a suffient amount per day, and also because the body does not store it. Ascorbic acid in its pure form is extremely good for you.

Yeah it would be very nice ...
Hair Transplant in Peshawar
ChristinaMack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2018 6:49:55 AM

Nice, I found helpful information regarding supplements which are good for our health.
LeaTyler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2018 1:59:00 AM

Agree! However, try to talk to a doctor to know the right supplements that can be good for your health and need. :)

http://www.bloomshealth.com.au...
SmartGrace
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2018 10:26:50 AM
If you don't plan to become a hardcore powerlifter or bodybuilder, just let behind thoughts about supplements. Your body make everything you need. If you want to help it somehow, just take some vitamins.
essentialproducts
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2018 7:47:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
A dietary supplement is a manufactured product intended to supplement the diet when taken by mouth as a pill, capsule, tablet, or liquid.
Manginski
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2018 4:12:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hi. I use sometimes vitamins. And it helps. But it's quite expensive to buy brand medicine regularly. And that's why I'd recommend using generics offered by https://texaschemist.com... . That's always cheaper and to figure out why go there and check FAQ.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.