Jump to topic:

Apples juice

Know_A_Shawl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2018 1:05:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Is apple juice just Apple flavored water(insert any fruit or like tomatoes or something if you dont like apples)
My friend is writing an essay on water and this information could be crucial towards him getting a 92% or him getting like 100%
serious topic pls no memers
Know_A_Shawl
mania
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2018 10:42:13 AM
At 3/19/2018 1:05:37 PM, Know_A_Shawl wrote:
Is apple juice just Apple flavored water(insert any fruit or like tomatoes or something if you dont like apples)
My friend is writing an essay on water and this information could be crucial towards him getting a 92% or him getting like 100%

That's absolutely right you can do it in that manner ..
Hair Transplant in Peshawar
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2018 5:34:26 PM

It's just flavored water. They have giant tubs of water, they slice the apples and let them soak in it. After a couple hours, they filter out the slices and now you have apple juice.
essentialproducts
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2018 8:24:05 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Top 10 Best Benefits Of Apple Juice (Seb Ka Ras)
Promotes Heart Health: ...
Prevents Asthma: ...
Cleanses Liver: ...
Reduces Cholesterol: ...
Makes The Bones Strong & Healthy: ...
Boosts The Immune System: ...
Prevents Cancer: ...
Offers A Solution For Constipation:
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2018 2:51:53 AM
At 3/24/2018 5:34:26 PM, SamStevens wrote:

It's just flavored water. They have giant tubs of water, they slice the apples and let them soak in it. After a couple hours, they filter out the slices and now you have apple juice.

I like to imagine it's healthier than apple pop though.
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2018 10:22:52 PM
At 5/12/2018 2:51:53 AM, Leaning wrote:
At 3/24/2018 5:34:26 PM, SamStevens wrote:

I like to imagine it's healthier than apple pop though.

Yeah, apple pop isn't that good for you.
essentialproducts
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2018 11:01:58 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Apple juice is a fruit juice made by the maceration and pressing of an apple. The resulting expelled juice may be further treated by enzymatic and centrifugal clarification to remove the starch and pectin, which holds fine particulate in suspension, and then pasteurized for packaging in glass, metal or aseptic processing system containers, or further treated by dehydration processes to a concentrate.