Jump to topic:

How long do you want to live?

TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2018 5:54:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
One of first sexters on aol back in '96, One of the first matrix fans, One of the first open atheists online back in '98, One of the first Nintendo expert addicts, Fps, Rts, Poker and never took my own advice(play the same percent as there are players at the table and only bluff live) Pokemon Yu-Gi-Oh Magic, One of the first on a skateboard obsessed with skate shoes Osiris etc in the 90's, All the cool browear, Dirt bikers though rarely, One of the first Google users and wikipedia editors especially agnosticism after 911, Now a pantheist to include true godless dimensions, One of the first to openly criticize lgbt parents and stand up for childless lgbt in the early 00's, One of the first to openly support drug decriminalization, One of the first on Yahoo chat and Y! A, Myspace where I was one of the first online daters, Facebook, Almost all of the best music in every genre, Open supporter of string and m theory, Black-whiteholes, Virtual particles, Tachyons, One of the first to talk about vaginal motion and now literal clitoral motion, Correctly understand literal history, It from bit, Higgs believer, Call energy a spectrum, Randomness and infinity being the opposite of 0, Consciousness the 5th force, Prime golden pi, Generalize paradoxical contradictive laws of nature in every discipline, Disassemble and build and repair consoles laptops desktops 'mp3' and phones lifelong, One of the youngest to swim beyond the current and safely swim back, All theology, Philosophy, Gender and racial concepts in general, Master online dating and socialization entirely, Nutrition, Fully understand the human brain and our telepathic ability which I used to call neurophysics, An indisputed leader of cosmological, Parallel energy influence, Simulation theory, Economics, Biotech/genetic concepts going forward, Nihilism, Equilibria, Logic itself

Every concept as the5thforce heterogenic theclitorismoves mostsensitivemotion there's alot I missed some are just among my generation but even educating and spreading the knowledge is still worth something, Many original concepts the clitoris moves during sex is the one I'm most proud of, I've been making the best usernames and gamertag lifelong a few have been used as company names and stagenames even

Im still hallucinating homosexual persecutory voices 24-7 and think about the end each time so I ask SSI to please continue mine, I need a new phone, A solar charger and a tent, Gonna probably drive for Lyft and play poker while waiting for passengers, Maybe rent an sro just to shower or gym membership and still sleep in the tent, I'm praying someone invested, Just search for the clitoris moves until you find my crowdfunding or use PayPal. Me/theclitorismoves and let me know if you want to be known for donating/investing
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2018 6:05:49 PM
protein breaks to carbs to fat, If you feel good you're not losing weight cut carbs and fat to lose weight, Lingoleading, Islamic-Hindu is the codeword if you support me, The first religion and the true last not necessarily fully Muslim but definitely influenced, If I'm not your Messiah be your own, I'm my own.
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2018 6:25:39 PM
Either way this is the Messianic age we can all be our own, Whether this is an advanced simulation conspiracy or I am the true original as I believe I am we based the acceleration of our civilization on a promise to the simgod that we will be held to and as the heterosexual Messiah if I or a lawful supporter is harmed ai and nature will end this miserable species, You can choose to follow the homosexual Messiah but I strongly suggest celibacy or straight and can guarantee you'll understand why before the year 2020

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.