Jump to topic:

Cancerproof

MostSensitiveMotion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2018 8:03:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Virgin 101118, Hate Castro I'll taseusb, The Clitmoves, 5 bedroom in Castro tan solarpaint, 80cc 4stroke

Biochem
Vape pens shirts poker
MostSensitiveMotion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2018 3:48:54 PM
Again I'm never violent, I never carry lethal weapons, I only vape, I talk to any woman and crash into the ones I like if they're unmanned
MostSensitiveMotion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2018 3:59:02 PM
I will shout day and night in the Castro until I have a woman 18 to 30 and a room in the Castro where I plan to live forever because I am a Castro, I want a 5 bedroom within 3 years and 1-2 kids plus adopt 1 within 10 years, Heterosexual Castros are retaking our name until the end
MostSensitiveMotion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2018 4:08:11 PM
Gender family religion only, No crime no gangs no tattoos just make lots of noise and hump in the Castro, San Francisco, I want our town to be English Irish French Spanish Mexican Powhatan
MostSensitiveMotion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2018 4:37:44 PM
All nonlethal drugs are legal in the Castro but tattoos are a nuisance and violence won't be tolerated also lethal weapons won't be tolerated, You're allowed to follow and scream at women in public and lightly bump or crash into women over 18, Tell anyone with face tattoos in the Castro to get the hell out, I prefer vaping but I occasionally smoke and drink, Remember to try to go for women in your height or color or facial feature and head size
MostSensitiveMotion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2018 4:41:20 PM
Public display of homosexuality will not be tolerated around single homeless people, Always go for family first
MostSensitiveMotion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2018 4:50:36 PM
I never share a woman, I never request anal, I never touch kids unrelated to me, If you're a lesbian your partner better look just like you
MostSensitiveMotion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2018 10:54:43 PM
LGBT=family only or try to blend in, If you like the same so much don't steal from another family and don't procreate unless you're willing to take care of what your inbred desire causes, The mixed race middle will never stand idle and let you steal from inferior races
MostSensitiveMotion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2018 10:59:28 PM
I'm mostly going for tall blonde women and any developed female in my color, Extra effort for big facial features or any woman who looks like she's related to me, DOWNTOWN sf
MostSensitiveMotion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2018 11:37:43 PM
If you're an unmanned woman and you look like me or I think we'd make a good couple I will follow you while talking until I crash or until you're in private or manned, Again always go for women you look related to first so people don't know whether you're related or not, I will tase any man who bothers us
MostSensitiveMotion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2018 6:16:09 AM
Isolate every unmanned or single Castro woman 18-30, Every British every Irish every French 18-30 especially F-lastnames, C, B, P, Until I have a woman in DTSF, I'm wearing my skin we live in the Castro and ride bikes

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.