Jump to topic:

Endless loops

Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 8:54:23 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
if you praise homosexuals youre gay, If you insult them they insult you, Its a lose lose situation until your only job is writing loops

theres empty buildings all over san francisco especially in the castro, They should be made into dispensaries

heterosexuality is all about the bloom, Making them wet while they still feel it and aren't too jaded by their own race's obsession with anal sex which makes them fear other races and become nonorgasmic lesbians

come infront of me in the castro if you want me to pop it up for you and make you wet

i truly hate homosexuality and f-aggots who know better now, Thats why i spend all my time with them trying to help them and save less intelligent attractive people

i will outloop the castro until victory is guaranteed, Writing for free is my only job

-the clitoris moves during penetrative vaginal sex
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 9:03:48 PM
northern hindus were the first jews, Even blondes are more recently asians than realized

im so schizophrenic im stuck at the library writing loops as they come

-the clitoris moves
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 9:07:49 PM
if you want me to pop an erection for you and make you wet come to the castro and meet me, Wear tight clothes and talk to me, Im trying to drain local females strategically most of the time its working theyre just still choosing other men so far, I have alot of patience
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 9:12:48 PM
i hate gangs gangsters thugs i hate the concept of mafia i hate all of it and always have, Homosexuals will try to use that against you non<x>stop when its their delusional world to begin with, I only enjoy weed and lsd sometimes drinking but would very happily be sober for sex

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.