Jump to topic:

history of penetrative clitoral motion

TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 9:16:14 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
no one can be sure but so far the recorded history of specifically 'penetrative clitoral motion' after discussing sex and sexuality with everyone everywhere ive lived and on every site, specifically the simplified language of 'penetrative clitoral motion' has never been proven to have been discussed until 2016, before then it was just the word clitoris named to imply motion and stillness but never written to include the word motion specifically, then it was freud and princess bonaparte describing c-v distance which implies but doesnt mention 'indirect motion', leading to an early 90's discussion describing it as indirect friction, then according to google after nearly 30 years I in 2016 added the word move and motion after the word 'the' for the first time online, along with the word penetration, google even translates the language incorrectly occasionally, no one has denied penetrative clitoral motion but i wouldve said if someone told me that i didnt know and couldnt have confirmed until seeing it move so well for the first time

the most sensitive part of the clitoris moving well enough to notice is rare so few wouldve ever even had the chance to know before now but the first to name the clitoris wouldve had to, most people assume it moves so little its not worth focusing on or mentioning but im here to say knowing wouldve changed my entire life, i wouldve been even more confident and social with girls and prevented all of the self imposed loneliness and made it much less depressing to have a neurological hearing disorder, after noticing it moved and sharing ive been very happy with my dating app results and in person, now i can also enjoy socializing with guys beyond just video games again because i have something to discuss other than the news
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 10:06:06 AM
since were 90% water and the entire clitoral structure and vaginal muscles inflate during arousal any penetrative clitoral motion is literally the result of surface tension transferring friction, similar to saying seismic tension transfers friction to the earths crust, friction is only an effect of motion, friction means direct surface contact, indirect surface contact is impossible
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2018 4:50:56 AM
im english irish french spanish mexican powhatan similar to who have been the majority of the earliest influence of penetrative clitoral motion but my personal influence has always been every race from every continent so ive been discussing with as many people as i can all over the world and everyone i meet