Jump to topic:

The Holocaust

Evidence
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2016 11:27:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Did it happen, or not? If it did, please provide any and all evidence that convinced YOU that it did, and if not, provide any evidence that convinced YOU that it did not!?

After seeing my Flat-Earth friend Edlvsjd signature that he did not believe in the Holocaust, which I believe did happen (just as I believed the earth was a spinning ball through space, and realized how wrong I was), I can no longer just accept so called "historical-claims", especially such unquestionable claims.

Thank you ahead of time.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 2:09:02 AM
'The Holocaust' actually refers to a time period from 1933 to 1945, starting with the rights of Jews (and other minorities) being steadily diminished. For example, Jews were stopped from entering the civil service, practicing as lawyers/physicians, etc. In 1935 the Nuremberg laws were passed, making sexual relations and marriage between Germans and Jews illegal.

Obviously this all eventually progressed to forced labour, concentration camps, and then what was termed as the 'final solution'...so yes, the holocaust very much did happen and it is a part of history.
Evidence
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 5:55:08 PM
At 12/30/2016 2:09:02 AM, Emilrose wrote:
'The Holocaust' actually refers to a time period from 1933 to 1945, starting with the rights of Jews (and other minorities) being steadily diminished. For example, Jews were stopped from entering the civil service, practicing as lawyers/physicians, etc. In 1935 the Nuremberg laws were passed, making sexual relations and marriage between Germans and Jews illegal.

Obviously this all eventually progressed to forced labour, concentration camps, and then what was termed as the 'final solution'...so yes, the holocaust very much did happen and it is a part of history.

Thank you Emilrose, that's about how I understand it too (for now, I am waiting for more replies). The question I guess is not that Jewish persecution happened or not, that would be really crazy to suggest, .. but the number of Jews "exterminated" through gas chambers and disposed of in incinerators, mass graves etc. Was it 6 million, 4 million, 1.2 million, .. the numbers change. I mean yeah, if one report says 6 million, and the least report is 1.2 million, heck, I understand people questioning if it ever did happen, right? That's some huge variations on History!

Also in my search (just started a few days ago, to look into it more seriously) I noticed that the chimneys were built after the war, and there is a lack of ovens to justify such huge number of people being disposed, and other alterations to the camps that were made after the fact, which gives credence to such denial.

Thanks again
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 6:26:16 PM
At 12/30/2016 5:55:08 PM, Evidence wrote:
At 12/30/2016 2:09:02 AM, Emilrose wrote:

Thank you Emilrose, that's about how I understand it too (for now, I am waiting for more replies). The question I guess is not that Jewish persecution happened or not, that would be really crazy to suggest, .. but the number of Jews "exterminated" through gas chambers and disposed of in incinerators, mass graves etc. Was it 6 million, 4 million, 1.2 million, .. the numbers change. I mean yeah, if one report says 6 million, and the least report is 1.2 million, heck, I understand people questioning if it ever did happen, right? That's some huge variations on History!

Also in my search (just started a few days ago, to look into it more seriously) I noticed that the chimneys were built after the war, and there is a lack of ovens to justify such huge number of people being disposed, and other alterations to the camps that were made after the fact, which gives credence to such denial.

Thanks again

As far as I understand, the number was just under 6 million (not that it makes any difference.)

The point is that during that period, vast numbers of Jews were killed in one way or another--whether it be in mass shootings in Eastern Europe, in gas chambers, or as result of starvation and disease.

Nazi's themselves actually testified to the gas chambers.
fishhunter61
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 10:43:37 PM
At 12/29/2016 11:27:38 PM, Evidence wrote:
Did it happen, or not? If it did, please provide any and all evidence that convinced YOU that it did, and if not, provide any evidence that convinced YOU that it did not!?

After seeing my Flat-Earth friend Edlvsjd signature that he did not believe in the Holocaust, which I believe did happen (just as I believed the earth was a spinning ball through space, and realized how wrong I was), I can no longer just accept so called "historical-claims", especially such unquestionable claims.

Thank you ahead of time.
There are a couple reasons why I believe the Holocaust DID happen.

1) In Pre-World War 2 Europe there were about 9.4 million Jews. Mind you, this was well documented due to various censuses. Some of these were destroyed during the war, however due to the remaining and previous censuses, results were tallied and about 5.1 million - 5.95 million Jews were unaccounted for. Now 5.95 million Jewish immigrants didn't go into any other European country or Jewish state during this time.

2) In 1922, Adolf Hitler told a journalist the following:
"Once I really am in power, my first and foremost task will be the annihilation of the Jews. As soon as I have the power to do so, I will have gallows built in rows " at the Marienplatz in Munich, for example, as many as traffic allows. Then the Jews will be hanged indiscriminately, and they will remain hanging until they stink; they will hang there as long as the principles of hygiene permit. As soon as they have been untied, the next batch will be strung up, and so on down the line, until the last Jew in Munich has been exterminated. Other cities will follow suit, precisely in this fashion, until all Germany has been completely cleansed of Jews." (Adolf Hitler, 1922)
As you can see, Hitler wasn't very fond of the Jews, and liked the idea of killing him.

3) Adolf Hitler also wrote this following in his book Mein Kampf:
"The nationalization of our masses will succeed only when, aside from all the positive struggle for the soul of our people, their international poisoners are exterminated." (Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf)
As you can also see here, Hitler seems quite fond of exterminating all "poisoners" and considering the last quote, and the Anti-Semitic views in Germany at the time, it is reasonable to think he meant Jews.

3) This is actually a personal family story. My Mother lived in Germany for awhile and her neighbor was a holocaust survivor. He wasn't Jewish, but a Native German who hid a crashed American Pilot in his house. Now he obviously didn't get gassed, but he went to a concentration camp, and got experimented on. Anyways, when his camp got liberated, he was extremely malnourished, Had no taste buds (due to testing), and was color blind (due to testing).

4) Hundreds of Eyewitness reports, Jewish and Former-Nazi's alike.

Anyways, if you want to know more, here is a site that has 50 reasons why the Holocaust happened, and refutes common Holocaust denier claims.
http://rationalwiki.org...
Evidence
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2016 2:21:36 AM
At 12/30/2016 10:43:37 PM, fishhunter61 wrote:

Thank you ahead of time.
There are a couple reasons why I believe the Holocaust DID happen.

1) In Pre-World War 2 Europe there were about 9.4 million Jews. Mind you, this was well documented due to various censuses. Some of these were destroyed during the war, however due to the remaining and previous censuses, results were tallied and about 5.1 million - 5.95 million Jews were unaccounted for. Now 5.95 million Jewish immigrants didn't go into any other European country or Jewish state during this time.

2) In 1922, Adolf Hitler told a journalist the following:
"Once I really am in power, my first and foremost task will be the annihilation of the Jews. As soon as I have the power to do so, I will have gallows built in rows " at the Marienplatz in Munich, for example, as many as traffic allows. Then the Jews will be hanged indiscriminately, and they will remain hanging until they stink; they will hang there as long as the principles of hygiene permit. As soon as they have been untied, the next batch will be strung up, and so on down the line, until the last Jew in Munich has been exterminated. Other cities will follow suit, precisely in this fashion, until all Germany has been completely cleansed of Jews." (Adolf Hitler, 1922)
As you can see, Hitler wasn't very fond of the Jews, and liked the idea of killing him.

3) Adolf Hitler also wrote this following in his book Mein Kampf:
"The nationalization of our masses will succeed only when, aside from all the positive struggle for the soul of our people, their international poisoners are exterminated." (Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf)
As you can also see here, Hitler seems quite fond of exterminating all "poisoners" and considering the last quote, and the Anti-Semitic views in Germany at the time, it is reasonable to think he meant Jews.

3) This is actually a personal family story. My Mother lived in Germany for awhile and her neighbor was a holocaust survivor. He wasn't Jewish, but a Native German who hid a crashed American Pilot in his house. Now he obviously didn't get gassed, but he went to a concentration camp, and got experimented on. Anyways, when his camp got liberated, he was extremely malnourished, Had no taste buds (due to testing), and was color blind (due to testing).

4) Hundreds of Eyewitness reports, Jewish and Former-Nazi's alike.

Anyways, if you want to know more, here is a site that has 50 reasons why the Holocaust happened, and refutes common Holocaust denier claims.
http://rationalwiki.org...

Thank you Fishunter, that is how I understand it too, but there are many deniers out there, and my dear friend whom I respect Edlvsjd is one of them.

I want to hear both sides, and I DO NOT agree that Holocaust Deniers should be punished (in some countries I guess it's illegal to deny the Holocaust) or even shunned, but should have all the freedom anyone else has to speak their minds.

This is like the flat-earth theory, .. I used to mock the idea until I was shown some undeniable facts that it IS flat. So I'm waiting on facts that the Holocaust never happened!?
Edlvsjd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2016 2:53:55 AM

Thank you ahead of time.

I don't like debating history, because it's just that in the end, "his story", there's often little to no empirical evidence involved in such a debate. I know that hardly anyone takes me seriously when I say that the world is a stage, nothing is as it seems. I'm not a Nazi, I don't hate anyone. Recently, I've even seen compelling evidence that the Palestinian war was a hoax. More on that to come. I do want to bring up a few things about this topic though.

Multiple Holocausts

3 that I could find so far
http://codoh.com...
http://query.nytimes.com...

Notice that with the most recent holocaust, 24,000,000 Jews were in grave danger or dying in the span of 40 years or so. Also note how much money was raised.

I'm still researching other points, such as the actual supposed gas chambers. Would like feedback on this first.
"Heck, I probably could have argued better for the flat earth- KthuluHimself"

"Yes, I'm a pseudoscientists; I don't know what an experiment is"-Ramshutu

Time is Running out
http://www.npr.org...
Archaholic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2016 6:14:49 PM
I wouldn't refer to this part of the history as a belief since it should be either a historical fact or not. So, the historical evidence determined that the holocaust did doubtless happen. Nevertheless, I think there are some historical passages of this event that were greatly exaggerated, such as what happened in the concentration camps, especially concerning the number of deaths in these places.

It is said, for example, that all these people were murdered, but others think that they died because of the extreme conditions of these places: illnesses, starving, and so on. Concerning the gas chambers, some people think they were just showers used to desinfect prisoners. Furthermore, it is believed the cremotorias were used to kill people, but others think they were used just to incinerate death bodies mainly because these bodies could cause pandemias inside the camps.

Whatever it is, there is no doubt that jews were incredibly mistreated and most of them died, so it deserves to be called a holocaust. Nevertheless, this historical event should be studied accordingly, without exaggerations.

BR
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2017 10:06:43 AM
I find it strange that people only consider the camps like Buchenwald and Belsen etc,etc. The holocaust did not only happen in these places.
What about the peoples of Romania,Bulgaria,Latvia and others who began killing Bolsheviks and Jews as soon as the war started and before any German presence in those countries.
What of the Einzatzgruppen under Himmler made up of the 10,000s of ex-policemen and killers released from prisons and mental asylums?.
When people point to the ovens and say the holocaust couldn't have been true because they were too small to do it they are right. When you include those shot,beaten, starved,burned or buried alive by troops and ordinary civilians you know it is true.
Evidence
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2017 9:13:10 PM
At 12/31/2016 2:53:55 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:

Thank you ahead of time.

I don't like debating history, because it's just that in the end, "his story", there's often little to no empirical evidence involved in such a debate. :

Thanks for replying Ed, and I understand what you are saying, only isn't this the very reason you are so outspoken about the 500 year history-lie of the Globe-Earth?
People (atheists, Satanists, other religions besides Christian etc.) say Jesus never existed, the Bible was written by the self righteous Jews just so they can claim to be the "superior over others/chosen-people", yet the Nazis, the Japs, the English in South Africa, Chinese etc. etc. have done and continue doing the same thing, only using different doctrines.

I know that hardly anyone takes me seriously when I say that the world is a stage, nothing is as it seems. I'm not a Nazi, I don't hate anyone. Recently, I've even seen compelling evidence that the Palestinian war was a hoax.

I take you very seriously Ed, and I wouldn't care if you were a Nazi, as long as you can justify being one. The Palestinian war may very well be a hoax, to manipulate pity for the 'oh-so persecuted' Jews. Also, 9-11 may be associated with it, and it is our responsibility as humans to reveal these atrocities/lies/deceptions, right?

More on that to come. I do want to bring up a few things about this topic though.

Multiple Holocausts

Aahh, .. when I read stuff like this: (from the article)

"- Race is a matter of accident; creed, partly a matter of inheritance, partly a matter of environment, partly one's method of ratiocination; but our physical wants and corporeal needs are implanted in all of us by the hand of God, and the man or woman who can, and will not, hear the cry of the starving; who can, and will not, take heed of the wail of the dying; who can, and will not, stretch forth a helping hand to those who sink beneath the waves of adversity is an assassin of nature's finest instincts, a traitor to the cause of the human family and an abjurer of the natural law written upon the tablets of every human heart by the finger of God himself."

.. I just want to throw up. From what I have observed over the 60 years of my life is, that the Jews are the biggest haters of Biblical God, yes the God of Abraham, Isaak and Jacob, and whenever and whichever debating sight I "proved" that they are, I was shunned, restricted and even banned from debating on Jewish Sub-Forums.

John 8:19 Then they asked him, "Where is your father?"
"You do not know me or my Father," Jesus replied. "If you knew me, you would know my Father also."
.. and after 2,000 years, Christ's statement still stands.

Mathew 26:3 Then the chief priests and the elders of the people assembled in the palace of the high priest, whose name was Caiaphas, 4 and they schemed to arrest Jesus secretly and kill him.

Notice that with the most recent holocaust, 24,000,000 Jews were in grave danger or dying in the span of 40 years or so. Also note how much money was raised.

Yes, I agree these pre-WWII articles show that there is something with the 6 million number (particularly the number 6) of Jews being persecuted, and may very well be reference to the Jewish love of Baphomet, the satanic star AKA 'Star of David'. Here is more:
What do we see on the majority of Post Cards sent from those visiting Israel?

http://www.zazzle.com...

Look what's in the middle of the picture in so many post cards? On the Dome of the Rock;

If a Jew had even the minutest respect for their God, the O.T. laws, their King David, or his son Solomon, the Al-Aqsa Mosque would of been the FIRST thing removed from the sight after the '67 (again as you said the number 6) the 6-Day War!!!

"The Temple Mount is the holiest site in Judaism, which regards it as the place where God's divine presence is manifested more than in any other place. According to the rabbinic sages whose debates produced the Talmud, it was from here the world expanded into its present form and where God gathered the dust used to create the first human, Adam" .. yeah right, .. pleeease!?

But this does not in any way refute that the Holocaust ever happened (Jews being rounded up, beaten, starved and killed, I'm sure you agree, right?

I'm still researching other points, such as the actual supposed gas chambers. Would like feedback on this first.

I looked at the gas-chambers too, .. but knowing the Germans, they are not push overs by any means. For them to allow such horrible, cruel inhumane accusation as "gassing humans" if it NEVER happened would be fought vigilantly, not with such poor refutations as I've seen so far, simple denial; "it never happened".

Look at this, did this happen?

And also what the Japanese did to the Pilipino people (my wife's parents told her about that as first hand witnesses), so if the German allies could do such things, why would you discount the Germans from doing it??

Thanks.
Evidence
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2017 9:34:14 PM
At 12/31/2016 6:14:49 PM, Archaholic wrote:
I wouldn't refer to this part of the history as a belief since it should be either a historical fact or not. So, the historical evidence determined that the holocaust did doubtless happen. Nevertheless, I think there are some historical passages of this event that were greatly exaggerated, such as what happened in the concentration camps, especially concerning the number of deaths in these places.

Yes, I agree this is the problem here, exaggerations. Also the Jews love of the number 6, the 6-day war, 6-point Star of David (yeah right, more like baphomet
Google search baphomet-star.

It is said, for example, that all these people were murdered, but others think that they died because of the extreme conditions of these places: illnesses, starving, and so on. Concerning the gas chambers, some people think they were just showers used to desinfect prisoners. Furthermore, it is believed the cremotorias were used to kill people, but others think they were used just to incinerate death bodies mainly because these bodies could cause pandemias inside the camps.

BR
Whatever it is, there is no doubt that jews were incredibly mistreated and most of them died, so it deserves to be called a holocaust. Nevertheless, this historical event should be studied accordingly, without exaggerations.

Yes, thank you, and I agree 100% that they died mostly of mistreatment. That's the whole point of my OP. I mean just because someone exaggerates (or even underestimates) their torture shouldn't mean they were never tortured. But now with the internet, I think we should be able to figure it all out pretty closely!?

So you are with that it did happen, can you show some more evidence we may have missed?
Archaholic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2017 12:26:05 AM
At 1/1/2017 9:34:14 PM, Evidence wrote:

Yes, I agree this is the problem here, exaggerations. Also the Jews love of the number 6, the 6-day war, 6-point Star of David (yeah right, more like baphomet

BR

Yes, thank you, and I agree 100% that they died mostly of mistreatment. That's the whole point of my OP. I mean just because someone exaggerates (or even underestimates) their torture shouldn't mean they were never tortured. But now with the internet, I think we should be able to figure it all out pretty closely!?

So you are with that it did happen, can you show some more evidence we may have missed?
Long time ago I haven't read about WWII. But I remember Hitler used to believe that jews were meant to be the slave race in order to serve the master race -the aryan race-. I don't remember him talking about a plan to obliterate the jews, neither ordering such thing, so I gather the concentration camps were more a way to exploit them in order to increase the labor force needed for the war and not precisely a place to wipe them out.

Nevertheless, the mistreatment that I mentioned in my last post was actually dreadful. I still remember Dr. Josef Mengele, who is known to have performed human experiements in concentration camps, not just on jews, but on other people also considered as an inferior race, such as gypsies, or homosexuals.

There were concentration camps everywhere during WWII. Not just jews suffered from this. Russians, asians, and even americans also utilized concentration camps in order to hold prisoners. People talk a lot about the jew, but what about the russian concentration camps: the gulags? Or even the american concentration camps? Why do people pay more attention to the jew? I have the answer: the historical exaggeration and the mass media, especially the hollywood movie industry -under control of jews, as much as I know-.

BR
Evidence
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2017 7:29:12 PM
At 1/3/2017 12:26:05 AM, Archaholic wrote:
At 1/1/2017 9:34:14 PM, Evidence wrote:

BR

Long time ago I haven't read about WWII. But I remember Hitler used to believe that jews were meant to be the slave race in order to serve the master race -the aryan race-. I don't remember him talking about a plan to obliterate the jews, neither ordering such thing, so I gather the concentration camps were more a way to exploit them in order to increase the labor force needed for the war and not precisely a place to wipe them out.

Yes, I again agree, they were to be the slave-race, .. the Jew used as 'poster-child' to justify a "World Wide Slave Race", as is clearly spelled out in todays Agendas 21 and 2030 which is just a more detailed plan that Hitler and the Nazis had during the war.

Nevertheless, the mistreatment that I mentioned in my last post was actually dreadful. I still remember Dr. Josef Mengele, who is known to have performed human experiements in concentration camps, not just on Jews, but on other people also considered as an inferior race, such as gypsies, or homosexuals.

again, from the info I have gathered over my lifetime, the gypsies and homosexuals mixed in with the Jews were good promotional advertisements to justify the Holocaust. But what the world still don't know is that the Aryan Super-Race is to be strictly German, .. not mixed with Italian, or Japanese, or Hungarian, or Croatian, and especially not any American, white, red skinned, yellow or black, .. just German.

There were concentration camps everywhere during WWII. Not just jews suffered from this. Russians, asians, and even americans also utilized concentration camps in order to hold prisoners. People talk a lot about the jew, but what about the russian concentration camps: the gulags? Or even the american concentration camps? Why do people pay more attention to the jew? I have the answer: the historical exaggeration and the mass media, especially the hollywood movie industry -under control of jews, as much as I know-.

BR

Again, I agree. Like the German 'baby' North Korea, .. the entire country is a concentration camp, an example of what the entire world will be as spelled out in the Nazi created Agenda 21 and 2030.

How else could one Nation enslave the entire world, but by having each nation implement this Agenda over their own people. The Russians have been doing it (like you mentioned the gulags) all the South American countries, and the Final Solution is the United States, and the Jewish, Mexican and black population are the backbone in keeping the plan on track. Joblessness filled up the US German armed forces, the destruction of the inner cities, .. music/dance to hypnotize the masses with the Nazi-Skull & Bones message of "Slave", .. and "OBEY".

And the Jews, well just as you said, they control the media, or as we are made to believe that they do. The TV-movie industry the BEST in promoting an image of complete defeat, helplessness, portraying a post-apocalyptic world to the people, and promoting immorality.

Even uprisings have to be manufactured because people like Alex Jones, Naomi Wolf and thousands like them have taken over, and literally direct these "Nazi controlled-uprisings", as we seen in New York, Boston and other places almost on daily bases.

But then, .. can you blame the Germans? Of course not. At an oil-change, 'They' can put black, metal shavings-filled dirty oil back into my car, and there is NOTHING I, or any other non-German can do about it.
If they diagnose you child with cancer (whether or not they have cancer), you are ORDERED to get him/her on chemo/radiation treatment ASAP, or "They" take your child away from you, and have the so called "Jewish controlled" (lol) News people plaster your face/name all over the News for "Crimes against humanity", lol.
Just imagine, .. if you don't allow 'Them' to kill your child, you are labeled inhuman, cruel, a fanatic.

The Holocaust didn't just happen some 70 years ago, .. it is happening as we speak, .. with our help of course, and I welcome ANYONE to refute this fact!?
Evidence
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2017 8:00:02 PM
At 1/1/2017 10:06:43 AM, GrimlyF wrote:
I find it strange that people only consider the camps like Buchenwald and Belsen etc,etc. The holocaust did not only happen in these places.
What about the peoples of Romania,Bulgaria,Latvia and others who began killing Bolsheviks and Jews as soon as the war started and before any German presence in those countries.
What of the Einzatzgruppen under Himmler made up of the 10,000s of ex-policemen and killers released from prisons and mental asylums?.

I agree, and did you know the same thing has been going on here in the US since then? Who do you think controls our prison-systems? "They" can take any criminal, take him on a "ride" to do a "job" which will get him drugs for a month, or women, or whatever they want/need in prison.

When people point to the ovens and say the holocaust couldn't have been true because they were too small to do it they are right. When you include those shot,beaten, starved,burned or buried alive by troops and ordinary civilians you know it is true.

The Japanese, the Croats, etc. all did atrocities:

.. the first thing the enemy does is hide the evidence. Efficient as the Germans are, I'm surprised the allies found even one working oven, or chimney. It is why we see many that were built after the fact, or re-built which the Germans point to as if it was all faked.

Here is a poor example of Holocaust Denial crammed into 2 hours and 22 min to make rewind and locating more difficult;
Edlvsjd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2017 9:03:01 PM
At 1/1/2017 9:13:10 PM, Evidence wrote:
At 12/31/2016 2:53:55 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:

Thank you ahead of time.

I don't like debating history, because it's just that in the end, "his story", there's often little to no empirical evidence involved in such a debate. :

Thanks for replying Ed, and I understand what you are saying, only isn't this the very reason you are so outspoken about the 500 year history-lie of the Globe-Earth?

When dealing with the flat earth theory, it's not about history to me. I find substantial empirical evidence for it. While when looking at the holocaust one has to rely almost solely on personal testimonies. Humans lie, this is a fact.

People (atheists, Satanists, other religions besides Christian etc.) say Jesus never existed, the Bible was written by the self righteous Jews just so they can claim to be the "superior over others/chosen-people", yet the Nazis, the Japs, the English in South Africa, Chinese etc. etc. have done and continue doing the same thing, only using different doctrines.

I know that hardly anyone takes me seriously when I say that the world is a stage, nothing is as it seems. I'm not a Nazi, I don't hate anyone. Recently, I've even seen compelling evidence that the Palestinian war was a hoax.

I take you very seriously Ed, and I wouldn't care if you were a Nazi, as long as you can justify being one. The Palestinian war may very well be a hoax, to manipulate pity for the 'oh-so persecuted' Jews. Also, 9-11 may be associated with it, and it is our responsibility as humans to reveal these atrocities/lies/deceptions, right?

Correct. Revelations 9:11

1 Thessalonians 5:21

More on that to come. I do want to bring up a few things about this topic though.

Multiple Holocausts

Aahh, .. when I read stuff like this: (from the article)

"- Race is a matter of accident; creed, partly a matter of inheritance, partly a matter of environment, partly one's method of ratiocination; but our physical wants and corporeal needs are implanted in all of us by the hand of God, and the man or woman who can, and will not, hear the cry of the starving; who can, and will not, take heed of the wail of the dying; who can, and will not, stretch forth a helping hand to those who sink beneath the waves of adversity is an assassin of nature's finest instincts, a traitor to the cause of the human family and an abjurer of the natural law written upon the tablets of every human heart by the finger of God himself."

.. I just want to throw up. From what I have observed over the 60 years of my life is, that the Jews are the biggest haters of Biblical God, yes the God of Abraham, Isaak and Jacob, and whenever and whichever debating sight I "proved" that they are, I was shunned, restricted and even banned from debating on Jewish Sub-Forums.

I have nothing against the Jews as a people in general. It's the hidden leaders of this world that make up the one percent that I'm not fond of. See how many Jews are in control of this world. Facebook, etc boards are comprised at least 1/2 or more Jewish descent.

John 8:19 Then they asked him, "Where is your father?"
"You do not know me or my Father," Jesus replied. "If you knew me, you would know my Father also."
.. and after 2,000 years, Christ's statement still stands.

Mathew 26:3 Then the chief priests and the elders of the people assembled in the palace of the high priest, whose name was Caiaphas, 4 and they schemed to arrest Jesus secretly and kill him.

Yes, I agree these pre-WWII articles show that there is something with the 6 million number (particularly the number 6) of Jews being persecuted, and may very well be reference to the Jewish love of Baphomet, the satanic star AKA 'Star of David'. Here is more:

http://exposing-the-holocaust-hoax-archive.blogspot.com...

What do we see on the majority of Post Cards sent from those visiting Israel?

Look what's in the middle of the picture in so many post cards? On the Dome of the Rock;

If a Jew had even the minutest respect for their God, the O.T. laws, their King David, or his son Solomon, the Al-Aqsa Mosque would of been the FIRST thing removed from the sight after the '67 (again as you said the number 6) the 6-Day War!!!

"The Temple Mount is the holiest site in Judaism, which regards it as the place where God's divine presence is manifested more than in any other place. According to the rabbinic sages whose debates produced the Talmud, it was from here the world expanded into its present form and where God gathered the dust used to create the first human, Adam" .. yeah right, .. pleeease!?

I find it curious the domes are all over the world, even Teslas tower was a flat circular disk with a dome, just like the earth.

But this does not in any way refute that the Holocaust ever happened (Jews being rounded up, beaten, starved and killed, I'm sure you agree, right?

I'm sure some people were mistreated, but whether all of these people were jews, and the number of these people was likely fabricated. As you know full well, false flags are very real, and one that is taught in the public indoctrination system must be examined with greater scrutiny than any others.

I looked at the gas-chambers too, .. but knowing the Germans, they are not push overs by any means. For them to allow such horrible, cruel inhumane accusation as "gassing humans" if it NEVER happened would be fought vigilantly, not with such poor refutations as I've seen so far, simple denial; "it never happened".

http://nodisinfo.com...

Look at this, did this happen?

And also what the Japanese did to the Pilipino people (my wife's parents told her about that as first hand witnesses), so if the German allies could do such things, why would you discount the Germans from doing it??

Thanks.

I'll have to check those tube links and the philipino statement out, like I said, our history is, as you know, being fabricated.
"Heck, I probably could have argued better for the flat earth- KthuluHimself"

"Yes, I'm a pseudoscientists; I don't know what an experiment is"-Ramshutu

Time is Running out
http://www.npr.org...
Tokamak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2017 7:01:41 AM
I believe that the Holocaust happened because I have family members who died in it.
"Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd."
-Voltaire
Evidence
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2017 11:39:14 PM
At 1/3/2017 9:03:01 PM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 1/1/2017 9:13:10 PM, Evidence wrote:

When dealing with the flat earth theory, it's not about history to me. I find substantial empirical evidence for it. While when looking at the holocaust one has to rely almost solely on personal testimonies. Humans lie, this is a fact.

I fail to see the difference between the History of the Heliocentric Globe Earth and the History of WWII Holocaust my friend ?? I agree with you, humans lie, Jew, German, white or black or any color in-between, we all lie.

Both events (globe earth, Holocaust) have pictures,
both have some fantastic stories to tell,
both are unquestionable (you get mocked with one, or called a bigot with the other)
both are practically shoved down our throats and taught to us as children in school as fact

Yes, let's gather all the empirical evidence we can and get to the bottom of this, but I believe we should all agree on the meaning of the word Holocaust because I'm a bit confused here!?

Holocaust:
1. destruction or slaughter on a mass scale, especially caused by fire or nuclear war.
"a nuclear holocaust"
2. historical A Jewish sacrificial offering which was burnt completely on an altar.

If we agree on this above definition, then, from a historical perspective the murder, and burning of Jews in Europe is self-admittedly was a Jewish sacrifice., and the total blame is not necessarily on who lit the fire, but who was behind it all, and who the sacrifice offering was for!?

According to the Bible, since the Jews rejected their Jewish Messiah, the offering could not have been for the God of Abraham, Isaak and Jacob because God Himself offered the final sacrifice for not only the Jews, but for Jew and Gentile, the whole world.

Now if the Jews would not have called it a Holocaust, we'd all agree that WWII was a terrible genocide of all people, of all nationalities, .. and done by all nationalities; Croats, Hungarians, Poles, Japanese, .. they all committed genocide, which includes Chinese, Pilipino, Serbs, English, German, Gypsies, etc. not just the Jews.

Also, .. if the word 'Holocaust' includes these synonyms: cataclysm, disaster, catastrophe; destruction, devastation, annihilation; massacre, slaughter, mass murder, extermination, extirpation, carnage, butchery;
genocide, ethnic cleansing, pogrom

and we know that about 70 million people had died because of WWII, then why isn't the rest included who have died under those synonyms, .. what happened to the other 64 million??

According to the above It should be:
"Holocaust, where 70 million people have been sacrificed for the rich rulers of this world."

cont. ..
Evidence
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2017 11:20:06 PM
Big-bang Evolution = Holocaust

the big one, the Holocaust for the 21st Century is in process now as described here:

Sustainable Development Knowledge Platform

https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org...
Dirty.Harry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2017 8:01:47 PM

Thank you ahead of time.

There have been many "holocausts" throughout history, I personally disapprove of the term being reserved for the extermination of Jews during WW2, that was indeed a huge genocidal undertaking but there have been others, lots of others.
Evidence
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2017 9:20:53 PM
At 1/22/2017 8:01:47 PM, Dirty.Harry wrote:

Thank you ahead of time.

There have been many "holocausts" throughout history, I personally disapprove of the term being reserved for the extermination of Jews during WW2, that was indeed a huge genocidal undertaking but there have been others, lots of others.

I agree Harry, a lot of Holocaust other than the Jews during WWII.
Here is the thing, we know for a fact that in these last, oh like 200 years the greedy bankers create wars specifically for profit.
We also know who are the Bankers, so to call the WWII killing of Jews a Holocaust is very revealing.

Holocaust:
historical
2. a Jewish sacrificial offering that is burned completely on an altar.

It's all conspiracies created to rule, offering the one who gives them the authority to do so; Satan his share through Holocaust. ZioNazi, like a bad marriage; "Can't live with them, and can't rule without 'em" where one hates the other, but each enjoys the power. One the money, the other the tortures and destruction.

Time 19:01 and on is a good example of this.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.