Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Why is everyone such a sheep

FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,099
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2017 4:14:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I don't understand why everyone is such a sheep, people just flock together and have to get the newest thing on the market, doesn't matter if it's cool or the trend lasts 1 month, but everyone has to do right away.

Pok"mon Go, everyone was in a frenzy, now I don't hear anything anymore, when a new Smartphone comes out, everyone lines up to get it, new Ipad, or new Air Jordans or whatever. Are we such a materialistic society now that it's all about buying the newest thing that's out right away.

I don't get it, I don't shop, I don't see the enjoyment of fighting through crowds to get the latest gadget or whatever is going on. I don't follow crowds, I don't follow the latest trend and I certainly couldn't care less what the new fashion is. I save tons of money because I buy technology that's 5 years old or older, I buy it new but because it's OLD tech now I get it for a third of the cost of the newest thing that's out there. I don't bother with new trends or fads because I know they will fizzle out just as fast as they came.

I don't get the shopping frenzy, I don't even own a smartphone, or a tablet. I just don't care. When the sheep head one way, I always make sure to go the other way. Facebook, Youtube, Snapchat, Instagram WTF, there is a whole wide world outside go see it sheep
Emilrose
Posts: 6,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2017 5:39:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I own a smartphone (iPhone 6s), but only for the convenience--it has the best battery life ever, and it's good for music.

I get what you say about other commodities though. I really don't see the point in things like Instagram and I don't bother with Facebook at all now.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,099
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2017 5:44:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/11/2017 5:39:03 PM, Emilrose wrote:
I own a smartphone (iPhone 6s), but only for the convenience--it has the best battery life ever, and it's good for music.

I get what you say about other commodities though. I really don't see the point in things like Instagram and I don't bother with Facebook at all now.

I don't get why you need to have 1000 friends on line but no friends in real life because you don't have time for them because you are always on-line. Like 50000 followers on Twitter, why follow anyone anyways, people don't have lives, they need to fill the void by following others?? And why tweet everything you do, are people that desperate for attention they need to tweet to the whole world I Just Farted #it smells #WTF
sadolite
Posts: 10,006
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2017 9:30:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
"Why is everyone such a sheep" Because most have been indoctrinated and taught from a very young age to be dependent and bow to what other people think lest they appear to be offensive or non conformist
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,099
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2017 1:01:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/13/2017 9:30:55 PM, sadolite wrote:
"Why is everyone such a sheep" Because most have been indoctrinated and taught from a very young age to be dependent and bow to what other people think lest they appear to be offensive or non conformist

But why not think for yourself instead of following the crowd because "Everyone else is dong it" so I must. Everyone else has those shoes so I must. I don't get it, I don't buy into hype or what others are doing.
sadolite
Posts: 10,006
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2017 2:00:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/14/2017 1:01:11 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 7/13/2017 9:30:55 PM, sadolite wrote:
"Why is everyone such a sheep" Because most have been indoctrinated and taught from a very young age to be dependent and bow to what other people think lest they appear to be offensive or non conformist

But why not think for yourself instead of following the crowd because "Everyone else is dong it" so I must. Everyone else has those shoes so I must. I don't get it, I don't buy into hype or what others are doing.

Indoctrination is unbeatable. Once indoctrinated, always indoctrinated. An indoctrinated person is incapable of accepting what they believe to be wrong let alone even consider the possibility. An indoctrinated person or people must die and have no future influence on their children to end the cycle of indoctrination before anyone starts to think for themselves. I feel lucky that my parents didn't influence my decisions and made me suffer for every bad decision I made. The suffering is what enabled me to think for myself.
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,099
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2017 1:12:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/16/2017 9:38:33 AM, reece wrote:
Why is everyone such a sheep? Becuase everyone is human.

Well I'm not a sheep, I'm the lone wolf!! I must be an alien LOL
reece
Posts: 839
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2017 1:52:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/17/2017 1:12:31 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 7/16/2017 9:38:33 AM, reece wrote:
Why is everyone such a sheep? because everyone is human.

Well I'm not a sheep, I'm the lone wolf!! I must be an alien LOL

It's relative. We're all sheep in one way or another. We all are governed by the same laws of the universe.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,099
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2017 3:45:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/17/2017 1:52:25 PM, reece wrote:
At 7/17/2017 1:12:31 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 7/16/2017 9:38:33 AM, reece wrote:
Why is everyone such a sheep? because everyone is human.

Well I'm not a sheep, I'm the lone wolf!! I must be an alien LOL

It's relative. We're all sheep in one way or another. We all are governed by the same laws of the universe.

Which laws are those??
reece
Posts: 839
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2017 12:01:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/17/2017 3:45:34 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 7/17/2017 1:52:25 PM, reece wrote:
At 7/17/2017 1:12:31 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 7/16/2017 9:38:33 AM, reece wrote:
Why is everyone such a sheep? because everyone is human.

Well I'm not a sheep, I'm the lone wolf!! I must be an alien LOL

It's relative. We're all sheep in one way or another. We all are governed by the same laws of the universe.

Which laws are those??

Well, it depends. Are you an alien? Your civilization must be advanced if you came all the way to Earth. You guys probably have a better picture of the cosmos than we do.
janesix
Posts: 8,233
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2017 11:59:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/17/2017 1:12:31 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 7/16/2017 9:38:33 AM, reece wrote:
Why is everyone such a sheep? Becuase everyone is human.

Well I'm not a sheep, I'm the lone wolf!! I must be an alien LOL
It's pretty cool and popular these days to be a lone wolf.
Tradesecret2
Posts: 738
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2017 7:57:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/11/2017 4:14:31 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
I don't understand why everyone is such a sheep, people just flock together and have to get the newest thing on the market, doesn't matter if it's cool or the trend lasts 1 month, but everyone has to do right away.

Pok"mon Go, everyone was in a frenzy, now I don't hear anything anymore, when a new Smartphone comes out, everyone lines up to get it, new Ipad, or new Air Jordans or whatever. Are we such a materialistic society now that it's all about buying the newest thing that's out right away.

I don't get it, I don't shop, I don't see the enjoyment of fighting through crowds to get the latest gadget or whatever is going on. I don't follow crowds, I don't follow the latest trend and I certainly couldn't care less what the new fashion is. I save tons of money because I buy technology that's 5 years old or older, I buy it new but because it's OLD tech now I get it for a third of the cost of the newest thing that's out there. I don't bother with new trends or fads because I know they will fizzle out just as fast as they came.

I don't get the shopping frenzy, I don't even own a smartphone, or a tablet. I just don't care. When the sheep head one way, I always make sure to go the other way. Facebook, Youtube, Snapchat, Instagram WTF, there is a whole wide world outside go see it sheep

Hello,

I imagine you are being metaphorical in your usage of the word sheep. When you mean everyone, do you mean most people as well? Are you using a generalisation in other words? Are you a sheep? I think people who generalise so much are following the trends in society. Noone really thinks for themselves - but follows the latest thoughts. It is interesting in such an allegedly individualistic society that so many people are supposedly sheep. Perhaps the real truth is that individualism has been snatched up within the dynamics of community. After all we want people to act within the normal standards of community. We should all immunise. We should all believe in evolution. We should all go to public school. We should all vote democrat. We should all think Trump is an idiot. We should all think climate change is right as well as same sex marriage. This is community - and being a sheep is not a bad thing is it? should we think differently, it might well be the cause for isolation.

After all, to be a creationist in science these days is definitely not to be a sheep. Or to consider that same sex marriage is wrong would not be sheepish.
Whoever drinks beer, he is quick to sleep; whoever sleeps long, does not sin; whoever does not sin, enters Heaven! Thus, let us drink beer!
Martin Luther
Dirty.Harry
Posts: 2,625
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2017 5:39:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/11/2017 4:14:31 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
I don't understand why everyone is such a sheep, people just flock together and have to get the newest thing on the market, doesn't matter if it's cool or the trend lasts 1 month, but everyone has to do right away.

Pok"mon Go, everyone was in a frenzy, now I don't hear anything anymore, when a new Smartphone comes out, everyone lines up to get it, new Ipad, or new Air Jordans or whatever. Are we such a materialistic society now that it's all about buying the newest thing that's out right away.

I don't get it, I don't shop, I don't see the enjoyment of fighting through crowds to get the latest gadget or whatever is going on. I don't follow crowds, I don't follow the latest trend and I certainly couldn't care less what the new fashion is. I save tons of money because I buy technology that's 5 years old or older, I buy it new but because it's OLD tech now I get it for a third of the cost of the newest thing that's out there. I don't bother with new trends or fads because I know they will fizzle out just as fast as they came.

I don't get the shopping frenzy, I don't even own a smartphone, or a tablet. I just don't care. When the sheep head one way, I always make sure to go the other way. Facebook, Youtube, Snapchat, Instagram WTF, there is a whole wide world outside go see it sheep

The short answer is (I think) that we live in a materialist consumer society. Our entire culture (particularly in the US) is driven by and for consumption. Our purpose is to consume, we are swamped almost everywhere by the mantra "buy, buy, consume, consume".

It's almost impossible to watch TV (unless like me you are drawn to TCM!) for long without being subjected to the message "buy, consume, spend" all the time.

Modern society is built for producers to sell to consumers, that has become the core role played by most citizens, we are expected to play ball and do our bit to consume.

The majority of us I think are frequently spending money on things we really do not need, the latest gadget, the newest soap or shampoo brand, the latest car and on and on and on.

Smartphones are actually the most bizarre, these devices cost hundreds and hundreds if not thousands of dollars and people willingly, no willfully buy a new one every two years or so when the one they have works fine!

People are indeed sheep when they willfully hand over their money to these huge companies year in and year out, we are discouraged from saving, prodded continually to spend, spend, spend.

In a society like this people will behave like lambs to the slaughter because that's what our role has become, to consume without protest!
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,099
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2017 4:45:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/12/2017 5:39:43 PM, Dirty.Harry wrote:
At 7/11/2017 4:14:31 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
I don't understand why everyone is such a sheep, people just flock together and have to get the newest thing on the market, doesn't matter if it's cool or the trend lasts 1 month, but everyone has to do right away.

Pok"mon Go, everyone was in a frenzy, now I don't hear anything anymore, when a new Smartphone comes out, everyone lines up to get it, new Ipad, or new Air Jordans or whatever. Are we such a materialistic society now that it's all about buying the newest thing that's out right away.

I don't get it, I don't shop, I don't see the enjoyment of fighting through crowds to get the latest gadget or whatever is going on. I don't follow crowds, I don't follow the latest trend and I certainly couldn't care less what the new fashion is. I save tons of money because I buy technology that's 5 years old or older, I buy it new but because it's OLD tech now I get it for a third of the cost of the newest thing that's out there. I don't bother with new trends or fads because I know they will fizzle out just as fast as they came.

I don't get the shopping frenzy, I don't even own a smartphone, or a tablet. I just don't care. When the sheep head one way, I always make sure to go the other way. Facebook, Youtube, Snapchat, Instagram WTF, there is a whole wide world outside go see it sheep

The short answer is (I think) that we live in a materialist consumer society. Our entire culture (particularly in the US) is driven by and for consumption. Our purpose is to consume, we are swamped almost everywhere by the mantra "buy, buy, consume, consume".

It's almost impossible to watch TV (unless like me you are drawn to TCM!) for long without being subjected to the message "buy, consume, spend" all the time.

Modern society is built for producers to sell to consumers, that has become the core role played by most citizens, we are expected to play ball and do our bit to consume.

The majority of us I think are frequently spending money on things we really do not need, the latest gadget, the newest soap or shampoo brand, the latest car and on and on and on.

Smartphones are actually the most bizarre, these devices cost hundreds and hundreds if not thousands of dollars and people willingly, no willfully buy a new one every two years or so when the one they have works fine!

People are indeed sheep when they willfully hand over their money to these huge companies year in and year out, we are discouraged from saving, prodded continually to spend, spend, spend.

In a society like this people will behave like lambs to the slaughter because that's what our role has become, to consume without protest!

Those are some valid points Dirty.Harry, I just don't understand why we don't value creativity, individuality and alternative ways more today. It's like everyone just jumps on the band wagon for everything new, without a care in the world, of how much it costs, do you really need it. I love seeing individuality, different color car for example, like a bright pink instead of the silver color like everyone has, or the different type house that looks unique, I don't want the exact same suburban neatly trimmed yard with the freshly painted home in the same color as the neighbor. Or running around with your smart phone, discussing facebook like everyone else.

I always make sure not to be like the rest of the crowd, I love my personal space, I love my different looking car, I just don't follow the sheep to the slaughter house. I'm all for individuality and originality. I don't follow trends or fashions either, I wear what I like not what cosmo tells me this week or what my friends wear.
TheGhostOfCivilization
Posts: 139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2017 9:45:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
What you said is true and really sad. People choose to be sheep and not think for themselves, because in this day/age with advanced internet and thousands of public libraries containing millions of books, anyone can educate themselves about the world and about everything in the world if they're willing to educate themselves. But they're not willing to educate themselves, nor do they even want to.

People are willingly ignorant of the world and will just go along with the flow wherever it goes, and will spend their money on whatever junk the flow tells them to spend it on *cough cough FIDGET SPINNERS AND SPORTS SHOES cough cough*. The system is designed this way, and is reinforced by the schools and the MSM.

Alright, I'll admit that I bought a fidget spinner out of curiosity. But I bought a $5 one, some of these fidget spinners are over $50! And for what? Because they light up or glow in the dark or something else along that line. Is that really worth and extra $45 or even more? Sheople are willing to spend a ton of their money on things to show them off to their friends, to be "cool" or "lit" or whatever buzzword. No reasonable person would spend $50+ or even spend $25 on a fidget spinner, and no reasonable person who isn't a pro-athlete would spend $400 on a pair on tennis shoes. Fidget Spinners are the Silly Bandz of 2017. (remember Silly Bandz from around 2010?)

Thankfully the internet has helped in reducing the amount of sheople in our society, but it's still an issue and will always be an issue at least for a very long time. Until people are willing to be educated and independent thinkers, they will most likely follow the heard and be pawns. Self-education is the real key to freedom and independence from evil.
-TheGhostOfCivilization
chanyuan
Posts: 149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2018 2:09:27 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
chanyuan2018.06.21
http://www.ysloutlet.us.com...
http://www.michaelkorsoutletmks.us.com...
http://www.mulberry-handbagsoutlet.org.uk...
http://nets.nbajerseysstore.us.com...
http://www.hermesoutletonline.us.com...
http://www.nike-airmax2015.us...
http://www.long-champsolde.fr...
http://www.adidasnmduk.org.uk...
http://www.baltimoreravens.us.com...
http://www.coachfactory-outlets.us.org...
http://www.michaelkorsoutletonline-stores.us.com...
http://www.coachoutletstore.com.co...
http://www.pandoracharmsoutlet.us.org...
http://hornets.nbajerseysstore.us.com...
http://mavericks.nbajerseysstore.us.com...
http://www.michaelkorsoutletcheap.us.com...
http://www.canadagooseoutletcoats.us.com...
http://www.dioroutlet.us...
http://www.chloesunglassess.us...
http://www.10deepclothing.us.com...
http://www.birkenstock-outlet.us.com...
http://www.fitflops-sale.org.uk...
http://www.michaelkorsoutletny.us.com...
http://www.michaelkorsoutletsales.us.com...
http://www.golden-goose.us.org...
http://www.michaelkorshandbags-outlets.us.com...
http://www.ferragamooutletstore.us.com...
http://www.jameshardenjerseys.us...
http://www.cheapsoccerjersey.net...
http://www.outlettruereligion.in.net...
http://www.michaelkorsfactory-outlets.us.com...
http://www.canadiangooseoutlet.us.com...
http://www.malone-souliers.us.com...
http://www.realmadridjersey.us...
http://www.cheapjordansfreeshipping.us.com...
http://www.michaelkorsoutletme.us.com...
http://www.katespadeoutletco.us.com...
http://www.michael-korsoutletuk.org.uk...
http://www.saucony.us.org...
http://www.uggbootsclearancesale.us.com...
http://www.outletchristianlouboutin.us.com...
http://www.canada--goose.ca...
http://www.jordanshoes.us.com...
http://www.pololaurenoutlet.us.com...
http://www.true-religionjeanssale.us.com...
http://www.birkenstocksandal.us.com...
http://www.coach-handbags.us.com...
http://www.michaelkorsoutlets.me.uk...
http://www.coltsjersey.us...
http://www.canadagooseoutletco.us.com...
http://www.reebokoutletstores.us.com...
http://www.coach-outletclearance.us.org...
http://www.cheapjordansretro.in.net...
http://www.canadagooseoutletgoose.us.com...
http://www.pandorajewelryoutlet.us.com...
http://www.coachoutletfactoryshop.us.com...
http://www.balmain.us.com...
http://trailblazers.nbajerseysstore.us.com...
http://www.raybanssunglasses-outlet.us.com...
http://www.toryburchoutlets.us.org...
http://www.newbalanceshoes.in.net...
http://www.katespadeoutletofficial.us.org...
http://www.cheapjordansonline.us.com...
http://www.coachfactoryoutlet-sale.us.com...
http://www.canadagoose-jacketsuk.co.uk...
http://www.palladiumboots.us.com...
http://www.canada-gooseoutlet.us...
http://www.jackwolfskin.us.com...
http://www.gentlemonster.us.com...
http://nuggets.nbajerseysstore.us.com...
http://www.jeanstruereligion.in.net...
http://www.dsquared2jeans.us.com...
http://www.airmax95shoes.org.uk...
http://www.michaelkorsoutlet-stores.us.com...
http://www.nikeshoesfree.us.com...
http://www.adidastrainersshoes.co.uk...
http://www.todsoutlets.us.com...
http://www.49ersjerseyshop.us...
http://www.isabelmarantshoes.us.org...
http://www.ralphlaurenpolo-shirts.co.uk...
http://www.underarmoursoutlet.us.com...
http://www.christianlouboutinoutletfactory.us.com...
http://www.hermes-birkin.in.net...
http://www.canadagooseoutletonlinesale.us.com...
http://www.nbajerseysstore.us.com...
http://www.jordanshoesshop.us.com...
http://www.footballshirts.me.uk...
http://www.moncler-jackets.co.uk...
http://www.toryburchoutlet-online.us.com...
http://www.fendihandbags.us.com...
http://www.cheapjordanswholesale.in.net...
http://www.truereligionjeansclearance.us.com...
http://www.columbiasportswears.us.com...
http://www.canadagooseoutlet-store.name...
http://www.handbagslongchamp.org.uk...
http://www.coach-onlineoutlet.us.com...
http://www.guccihandbags.us.org...
http://www.hermesoutletstore.us.com...
http://www.toryburchoutletsales.us.com...
http://www.cheapjordansshoe.us.com...
http://www.oakleysunglassesoky.us.com...
http://www.michaelkorsoutletonlineus.us.com...
http://www.cheapjordanswholesale.us.com...
http://www.toms-shoes.us.com...
http://www.canadagoosegoose.com.co...
http://www.pololacostepaschers.fr...
http://bucks.nbajerseysstore.us.com...
http://www.adidasnmdad.us.com...
http://www.uggsoutlet-boots.us.com...
http://www.longchamphand-bags.org.uk...
http://www.ralphlaurenpolo.us.org...
http://www.cazaloutlet.us.com...
http://www.supreme-clothing.org.uk...
http://www.givenchy-handbags.us...
http://www.ralphlauren-pascher.fr...
http://www.swarovskioutletinc.us.com...
http://www.nhljerseysstore.us.com...
http://bulls.nbajerseysstore.us.com...
http://www.mulberryhandbagsoutlets.me.uk...
http://www.nikeairmoreuptempo.us...
http://www.jordan32.us.com...
http://www.uggsoutletsales.us.com...
http://www.hermesbelts.us.com...
http://www.barcelonajersey.us...
http://www.katespadeoutletnewyork.us.com...
http://www.montblancpenss.us.com...
http://www.fitflopssaleclearance.in.net...
http://www.nikeoutlets.us.org...
http://www.cheapnba-jerseys.us.com...
http://www.coachoutletcoupons.us.com...
http://www.pradashoesofficial.us...
http://www.uggboots-australia.us.com...
http://www.polooutletfactorystore.us.com...
http://www.cheapjordan-shoes.us.com...
http://www.swarovskisoutlet.us.com...
http://www.katespadestoreoutlet.us.org...
http://www.fingerlingsmonkeys.us...
http://www.guccioutletonline.us.org...
http://www.polooutletfactory.us.com...
http://www.moncler-jackets.org.uk...
http://www.canadagooseoutletstoress.us.com...
http://www.ralph-laurenpoloshirts.org.uk...
http://www.fredperrypolo-shirts.com...
http://www.stuartweitzmanshoes.us...
http://www.oakleysunglassestm.us.com...
http://www.michaelkorsoutletstoresfactory.us.com...
http://www.harrywinstonjewelrys.us...
http://www.clarks.us.org...
http://www.eccoshoesoutlet.us.com...
http://www.freshjiveclothing.us...
http://www.gstarjeans.us...
http://www.oakleysunglassesoakleys.us.com...
http://www.raybansunglassesoutlets.com.co...
http://www.fitflop.in.net...
http://www.airjordanshoes.us.org...
http://www.uggsoutletshop.us.com...
http://www.michae-kors-outlet.ca...
http://www.uggsoutletstores.com.co...
http://www.truereligionoutlet-store.us.com...
http://www.nikerevolution3.us...
http://www.michaelkorsoutletkors.org.uk...
http://www.minnetonkas.us.com...
http://www.pandoraoutletstore.us.org...
http://www.bcbgdresses.us...
http://www.coachoutletonline.us.org...
http://www.burberryoutletinc.us.com...
http://www.poloralphlaurencheap.us.com...
http://timberwolves.nbajerseysstore.us.com...
http://www.oakleysunglassestop.us.com...
http://www.guccioutletonlinestores.us.com...
http://www.canada-gooseoutletstore.name...
http://www.oakleysunglassessports.us.com...
http://www.uggsoutletco.us.com...
http://www.raybansunglassesorg.us.com...
http://www.michaelkorsoutletnew.us.com...
http://www.michaelkorsoutletclearanceus.us.com...
http://grizzlies.nbajerseysstore.us.com...
http://www.pandoracharmspandora.us.com...
http://www.michaelkorsoutletclearancecom.us.com...
http://www.airjordan3.us...
http://www.michaelkorsoutleok.us.com...
http://www.christianlouboutinoutletsale.us.com...
http://www.nikeairmax2017.us.org...
http://www.undefeated.us.org...
http://www.asicsshoes.net...
http://suns.nbajerseysstore.us.com...
http://www.ralphlauren-polo.us.org...
http://www.uggoutletscheap.us.com...
http://www.airjordanreleasedates.us.com...
http://www.fitflopsoutletsale.com...
http://www.ferragamoshoes.org.uk...
http://www.ralphlaurenpolo-outlet.us.com...
http://www.lecoqsportif.us.com...
http://www.uggboots-clearance.us.org...
http://www.longchampoutletonlines.us.com...
http://hawks.nbajerseysstore.us.com...
http://www.armaniexchange.us.org...
http://www.converseshoes.us.com...
http://www.long-champpliage.fr...
http://www.poloralph-lauren.us.com...
GHGHGHGH