Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Ghost caught on tape

Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2008 4:35:47 PM
Posted: 10 years ago
Refuting the irrefutable proof.
Some material may not be suitable for children. http://www.youtube.com...
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,305
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2008 5:05:14 PM
Posted: 10 years ago
Knowledge of stage tricks fail.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Logical-Master
Posts: 2,509
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2008 6:14:41 PM
Posted: 10 years ago
At 10/22/2008 4:35:47 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:
Refuting the irrefutable proof.
Some material may not be suitable for children. http://www.youtube.com...

You know, in spite of the crappy ending, I'd still say that came off as being better than Evangelion.
Logical-Master
Posts: 2,509
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2008 6:16:22 PM
Posted: 10 years ago
RE: Ragnar and PoeJoe

You weren't even a little shocked from that? As in, you didn't at least jump back a little while in your seat?
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,305
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2008 6:47:07 PM
Posted: 10 years ago
I chuckled quietly throughout the whole performance
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2008 7:36:30 PM
Posted: 10 years ago
At 10/22/2008 6:14:41 PM, Logical-Master wrote:
You know, in spite of the crappy ending, I'd still say that came off as being better than Evangelion.



better than Evangelion.

Do you bite your thumb at me, sir?
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2008 9:39:34 PM
Posted: 10 years ago
At 10/22/2008 6:16:22 PM, Logical-Master wrote:
You weren't even a little shocked from that? As in, you didn't at least jump back a little while in your seat?

I've seen far too many screamers. They're all the same.

You grow immune to them after a while.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
scissorhands7
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2008 10:04:03 PM
Posted: 10 years ago
I cried
I rock peas on my head, but don't call me a peahead, bees on my head but dont call me a beehead, bruce lees on my head but dont call me a lee head...
I hang out with an apple who loves self loathing....
Its my show I'm andy milonakis.
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2008 6:11:48 AM
Posted: 10 years ago
Only things like this make me cry.
SPOILER ALERT. http://www.youtube.com...
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,444
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 10:31:40 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/22/2008 9:39:34 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 10/22/2008 6:16:22 PM, Logical-Master wrote:
You weren't even a little shocked from that? As in, you didn't at least jump back a little while in your seat?

I've seen far too many screamers. They're all the same.

You grow immune to them after a while.

This. Once you become addicted to YouTube you learn how to tell when stuff like this will happen.
#StandWithBossy

#TheMadmanWasUnbanned
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,133
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 9:34:28 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/13/2012 10:31:40 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 10/22/2008 9:39:34 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 10/22/2008 6:16:22 PM, Logical-Master wrote:
You weren't even a little shocked from that? As in, you didn't at least jump back a little while in your seat?

I've seen far too many screamers. They're all the same.

You grow immune to them after a while.

This. Once you become addicted to YouTube you learn how to tell when stuff like this will happen.

Butt plug
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,444
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 1:22:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/14/2012 9:34:28 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 9/13/2012 10:31:40 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 10/22/2008 9:39:34 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 10/22/2008 6:16:22 PM, Logical-Master wrote:
You weren't even a little shocked from that? As in, you didn't at least jump back a little while in your seat?

I've seen far too many screamers. They're all the same.

You grow immune to them after a while.

This. Once you become addicted to YouTube you learn how to tell when stuff like this will happen.

Butt plug
Quite.
#StandWithBossy

#TheMadmanWasUnbanned
Ervin
Posts: 6
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 2:25:23 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/13/2012 9:10:24 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Another 3 year old gem! The oldest topic in the Misc. Forum!
I think this thread is meh :/
Paradox_7
Posts: 1,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 3:00:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
You @sshole..

my last clean pair.
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.