Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

The Clap

Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 6,963
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2013 12:41:34 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/6/2013 10:10:17 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
Oh.


...

...

...

...

...

...

Oh.

Right?
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Beginner
Posts: 4,486
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2013 3:46:27 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/7/2013 12:53:28 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
I'm not clicking...

Smart. Too bad I wasn't that smart.
Senpai has noticed you.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,041
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2013 11:52:00 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/7/2013 3:46:27 AM, Beginner wrote:
At 8/7/2013 12:53:28 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
I'm not clicking...

Smart. Too bad I wasn't that smart.

I learned my lesson in the "Can I Break my Penis" thread...
No one normal accomplished anything meaningful in this world.
FrackJack
Posts: 1,392
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2013 1:19:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/7/2013 11:52:00 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 8/7/2013 3:46:27 AM, Beginner wrote:
At 8/7/2013 12:53:28 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
I'm not clicking...

Smart. Too bad I wasn't that smart.

I learned my lesson in the "Can I Break my Penis" thread...

Do you have Royal's sense of humor?
: At 8/8/2013 6:15:09 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
: The idiots are rebelling.

http://i.imgur.com...
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,041
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2013 4:07:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/7/2013 1:19:41 PM, FrackJack wrote:
At 8/7/2013 11:52:00 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 8/7/2013 3:46:27 AM, Beginner wrote:
At 8/7/2013 12:53:28 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
I'm not clicking...

Smart. Too bad I wasn't that smart.

I learned my lesson in the "Can I Break my Penis" thread...

Do you have Royal's sense of humor?

Okay that was pretty funny.
No one normal accomplished anything meaningful in this world.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.