Jump to topic:

Most of the cities will be under water soon

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2017 6:00:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
You can't deny global warming, when giant ice bergs are breaking off of Antarctica and the North Pole ice is melting away, that means all that ice will melt into water which will raise the sea level significantly.

I feel sorry for people who live near the coasts. Manhattan will be under 6 feet of water soon, Netherlands, forget it, they will be the new Amsterdam sea and many other cities will be under water. The topography of the world will change. If you own property near the oceans, sell now before it's washed away and move to higher ground.

http://www.bbc.com...
Swagnarok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2017 2:07:02 AM
At 7/12/2017 6:00:08 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
You can't deny global warming, when giant ice bergs are breaking off of Antarctica and the North Pole ice is melting away, that means all that ice will melt into water which will raise the sea level significantly.

I feel sorry for people who live near the coasts. Manhattan will be under 6 feet of water soon, Netherlands, forget it, they will be the new Amsterdam sea and many other cities will be under water. The topography of the world will change. If you own property near the oceans, sell now before it's washed away and move to higher ground.

If nothing else, though, the 21st century will be an absolutely awesome time to be a recreational diver.
Rest in Peace DDO (2007-2018)
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2017 1:02:18 PM
At 7/13/2017 2:07:02 AM, Swagnarok wrote:

If nothing else, though, the 21st century will be an absolutely awesome time to be a recreational diver.

That's is an excellent point, Swagnarok you turn lemons into lemonade!!! Just imagine all the treasures you could find in peoples submerged condos in Manhattan. People leave in a rush to get away from the flooding and then you come diving in and find their diamonds and jewellery.

That's it I'm starting a salvage company like Nathan Drake!! Best character in gaming ever!!
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2017 5:40:29 AM

Confirmation bias much, LOL I can and will deny there is any threat based on other scientific studies.
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2017 12:54:09 PM
At 8/1/2017 5:45:08 AM, Wylted wrote:
In summer ice melts, but it winter it freezes back up. You're welcome

We have had 2 ice ages and 2 major melts, planet earth changes all the time, I believe we are experiencing a melt right now but these things take many many years to happen in a grand scale, but I believe the water levels will continue to rise, so don't bitch to me when your basement is flooded. LOL
jeremyrayyy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2017 1:32:45 PM
It`s so scary to think about all these horrible things. What can I say? We all are guilty of that. In recent researches, I found at https://au.edubirdie.com... it`s said that global warming is the sharpest and the most dangerous problem the humanity can face. I hope people will stop fighting for money and fame and start thinking about what is really matter.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2017 3:09:02 PM
At 8/1/2017 1:32:45 PM, jeremyrayyy wrote:
It`s so scary to think about all these horrible things. What can I say? We all are guilty of that. In recent researches, I found at https://au.edubirdie.com... it`s said that global warming is the sharpest and the most dangerous problem the humanity can face. I hope people will stop fighting for money and fame and start thinking about what is really matter.

You know they never will, the world revolves around money, the rich will just buy up all the land in the hills and let the rest of the peasants drown below.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2017 12:17:05 PM

Been reading through your posts on all forums, and I must say you are the most severe case of liberal progressive indoctrination I have ever seen. All of your opinions are literally verbatim word for word talking head points. Do you have any original thoughts about anything?

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2017 4:56:27 PM
Here is an original thought sadolite, smoking is bad for you and you are a hypocrite who things that smoking is great because the tobacco company is paying your salary.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2017 5:23:02 PM
At 8/14/2017 4:56:27 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
Here is an original thought sadolite, smoking is bad for you and you are a hypocrite who things that smoking is great because the tobacco company is paying your salary.

Oh sadolite I had one more thought "Lick Balls" hahahahaha
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2017 7:26:13 PM
At 8/12/2017 12:17:05 PM, sadolite wrote:

Been reading through your posts on all forums, and I must say you are the most severe case of liberal progressive indoctrination I have ever seen. All of your opinions are literally verbatim word for word talking head points. Do you have any original thoughts about anything?

Hey sadolite, I just posted a new forum topic in the health forum, I think it's pretty original

"Is sadolite a stool sample" LOL!!!
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2017 12:19:31 AM
At 8/14/2017 7:26:13 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 8/12/2017 12:17:05 PM, sadolite wrote:

Hey sadolite, I just posted a new forum topic in the health forum, I think it's pretty original

"Is sadolite a stool sample" LOL!!!

Um that isn't original people have been calling people a stool sample since before my great grandfather was born. Like I said not one original thought in your head. You however would make a great myopic septum ring bureaucrat for govt.

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2017 12:21:22 AM
At 8/14/2017 5:23:02 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

This too, is also unoriginal

TheGhostOfCivilization
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2017 4:21:59 AM
There is certainly evidence that the earth is warming, or changing in some way, and most people aren't going to deny this fact. However, many including myself question and debate how much of it is actually being caused by humans and how much of this is a natural cycle. The earth has been completely frozen over and has had tropical rainforests at the poles, and everything in between. From ice core samples and tree rings, we know that the earth has been getting warmer for several hundreds of years, before humans would have been able to influence the climate via pollution. Humans are for sure playing some role in climate change though, it would be naive to deny this. "Climate change" is a more accurate term to describe what is going on. From personal research, the weather seems to be more extreme in general. Both hotter summers and colder/snowier winters. The snowy cities of Anchorage, Alaska and Boston, Massachusetts have both broken their seasonal snowfall records in recent years. And as another example just look at this, from 2014:
https://www.nasa.gov...
In 2010, Antarctica recorded an unofficial new all-time record low temperature of -135F near Vostok Station as well. (The official Antarctica and world record low was -128F in 1983).

The climate is changing, but it's a matter of how it's changing and how much of the change is actually being caused by humans rather than by nature.
-TheGhostOfCivilization
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2017 1:09:52 PM
I tend to think that humans are speeding up the warming process due to green house effects from pollution but I also think the climate goes through these cycles every few million years so I think it's a combination of both.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2017 1:10:44 PM
At 8/15/2017 12:21:22 AM, sadolite wrote:

Why because people tell you to lick balls all the time????

Bhahahahahahahaha!!!
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2017 10:14:20 PM
At 8/15/2017 1:10:44 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 8/15/2017 12:21:22 AM, sadolite wrote:

Why because people tell you to lick balls all the time????

Bhahahahahahahaha!!!

That's a little better

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2017 12:15:27 AM
At 8/16/2017 12:49:17 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

That's a little better

That's what she said!!!

Now the hard part, say something original with intellectual value about a current political or scientific subject.

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2017 12:49:26 PM
At 8/17/2017 12:15:27 AM, sadolite wrote:

That's a little better

That's what she said!!!

Now the hard part, say something original with intellectual value about a current political or scientific subject.

I have absolutely 0 interest in politics, and science is not my thing either. I'm just on here to be a social, gossiping drama queen LOL!!!
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2017 12:53:35 PM
I think earth might just be screwed and that the end times are near but people have been predicting the end forever so who the heck know? Nobody. I don't believe tech is getting past a certain point.
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2017 12:54:30 PM
At 8/1/2017 1:32:45 PM, jeremyrayyy wrote:

Ahahah ahahah haha. People suck, nobody cares enough, we're screwed, mad max will be reality.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2017 9:36:49 PM
At 8/17/2017 12:49:26 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 8/17/2017 12:15:27 AM, sadolite wrote:

That's a little better

That's what she said!!!

I have absolutely 0 interest in politics, and science is not my thing either. I'm just on here to be a social, gossiping drama queen LOL!!!

No ,see you are not following my directions.

Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2017 3:04:43 PM

"What is the significance of the calving?

In and of itself, probably very little."
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2017 7:00:38 PM
We've had climate change alarmists in existence for a lot of time, they have never ever been right on any prediction they have ever made so far.
http://thefederalist.com...
DebateArt.com is where all the users went.
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2017 7:02:45 PM

They predicted that in the 80's... it never happened.
DebateArt.com is where all the users went.
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2017 9:35:22 PM
At 8/28/2017 3:04:43 PM, Perussi wrote:

"What is the significance of the calving?

In and of itself, probably very little."

"The significance of the calving". The reason for calving is the ice has reached a temperature above what it needs to retain its form. Like an ice lolly when it gets too warm it breaks up.
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2017 2:15:27 AM

Ok here is my thoughts, on this topic. !st i'm not saying they not global warming, because i think it is happening. But let's get a grip on the reality of this, it is happening, yes of course it is. it just climate change take so long to actually happen. For a city getting flooded, we are talking about at least 50 to well over hundreds of years form now. Sure some storms will intensify over the years, and some real big ones, like what happen this past weekend in Taxas. But the last one that hit was in 2005 in New Orleans, so we probably not going to see another big one until this week. yeah the past two weeks are bad for huge storms, but really after this next one, it will be awhile after the next one to hit the States. The point is it will take a lot more of these storms system to happen in a regular bases, and more natural disasters to happen for a city such as Manhattan to be in water for a long period of time. we not at that point right now, maybe after 50 years or something, but not anytime soon.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2017 1:10:26 PM
Hurricane Irma!! there is your answer, this hurricane will destroy the Florida Keys and leave Miami in 10 feet of water, then the next storm that is coming in 2 weeks.

You say it takes 50 years or more, I say it's already happening

A wise man once said

"If you don't start planning for your future today, you wont have a future" Fanboy Mctroll 1998

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.