Jump to topic:

Best Beauty Products of 2018

omago
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2018 1:15:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Summer is my all-time favorite season and probably always will be. I thrive in hot weather, And I actually enjoy the boatload of Aperol Spritz content hitting my Instagram feed. Apart from all that, Though, I love summer because it brings a massive amount of new beauty launches.

In my opinion, We"re in the midst of one of the best summer beauty product rollouts ever. Along with fast-absorbing, Invisible SPF to stock up on, We"re looking at the answer to combating chlorine-induced brassy hair, A lightweight concealer that evens out your skin tone and covers up zits, And a natural and safe take on self-tanning. That's just skimming the surface.
chacima
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2018 7:08:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The latest batch of drugstore beauty products fulfill every last one of your beauty routine needs, Making the drugstore a veritable beauty shopping destination in its own right. Sure, You can still get your body wash and mascara (and totally revamped versions at that), But there are now way more goodies to play with: lip colors to satisfy every preference and mood, Hard-working skin-care creams chock-full of dermatologist-approved ingredients, Styling products for every hair type and texture. You can even score some K-Beauty favorites the next time you need to grab a roll of toilet paper.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.