Jump to topic:

Trump Wall

Dotzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2019 11:35:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
In the last days, We've heard about Trumpy going for real about the wall he plans to build on the frontier with Mexico. A very hateful and disgustive measure, I might think. I want to know your opinions about the famous wall, Do you all think he is really going to build it? , Or is only cheap propaganda?

I read all the news about Trump in thetrumpdebacle. Com, Check it out to know more about his performancd in the white house.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2019 2:26:24 PM
In the last days, We've heard about Trumpy going for real about the wall he plans to build on the frontier with Mexico. A very hateful and disgustive measure, I might think.

Why do you think it's hateful and disgustive? (sic)

I want to know your opinions about the famous wall, Do you all think he is really going to build it?

Yes. He's been telling us he'd build it for more than 2 years.

Or is only cheap propaganda?

Propaganda for what?

I read all the news about Trump in thetrumpdebacle. Com, Check it out to know more about his performancd in the white house.

You probably should widen your online reading material a bit. Here is a good place to start.

www. Theblaze. Com

It has unvarnished truth, So it may stun you at first. But don't worry, The truth never harms anyone.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2019 9:40:54 PM
In the last days, We've heard about Trumpy going for real about the wall he plans to build on the frontier with Mexico. A very hateful and disgustive measure, I might think.

Why do you think it's hateful and disgustive? (sic)

I want to know your opinions about the famous wall, Do you all think he is really going to build it?

Yes. He's been telling us he'd build it for more than 2 years.

Or is only cheap propaganda?

Propaganda for what?

You probably should widen your online reading material a bit. Here is a good place to start.

www. Theblaze. Com

It has unvarnished truth, So it may stun you at first. But don't worry, The truth never harms anyone.

The Blaze?

Yes.

Unvarnished Truth?

Sure.

Glen Freakin Beck?

Oops. I feel some social justice war about to jump off.

Man you're dumb.

Yeah. That's proof that you're smart. You stay on huff post, And I will stay away from libtard fake news, That fair?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.