Jump to topic:

My Informal Opinion #1 - Race and Sex

G_Skeptic-Guy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2017 8:42:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
No guy ever in the history of ever has said: "Black girls are ugly" or "I don't date Black women" or "I wouldn't bang a black chick".

I swear to you, Men, even the best of us are desperate and will find just about any Woman beautiful regardless of her race! They'll find a way to sexualize some part of her body! Big butt! Big boobs! Feminine curves!

Hell, even the white supremacist types hate Black People and they want to rape and/or dominate her calling her the N-word! (Look at any reverse interracial blog on Tumblr)

No Man whether black, white, asian, latino or arabic finds a black woman ugly or wouldn't date/bang a black woman.

But plenty of Men of all colors say they aren't attracted to or wouldn't/bang any of Woman or color or non-color.

If a Conservative Christian white guy, a Neo Nazi or Klansman found an island filled with black whores they'd plow the popular until they pass out from organisms.

Black women the world is at your knees!

Stop kicking our balls!
"What should my new signature be?"
Swagnarok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2017 9:04:32 PM
At 5/9/2017 8:42:30 PM, G_Skeptic-Guy wrote:
No guy ever in the history of ever has said: "Black girls are ugly" or "I don't date Black women" or "I wouldn't bang a black chick".

Though of course there are exceptions, I generally don't find black women attractive.

I swear to you, Men, even the best of us are desperate and will find just about any Woman beautiful regardless of her race! They'll find a way to sexualize some part of her body! Big butt! Big boobs! Feminine curves!

I don't find "big" women with big butts or curves attractive, which is why I generally don't find black women attractive.

Hell, even the white supremacist types hate Black People and they want to rape and/or dominate her calling her the N-word! (Look at any reverse interracial blog on Tumblr)

No Man whether black, white, asian, latino or arabic finds a black woman ugly or wouldn't date/bang a black woman.

But plenty of Men of all colors say they aren't attracted to or wouldn't/bang any of Woman or color or non-color.

If a Conservative Christian white guy, a Neo Nazi or Klansman found an island filled with black whores they'd plow the popular until they pass out from organisms.

I fail to see why conservative Christians are included in this list.

Stop kicking our balls!

?
Rest in Peace DDO (2007-2018)
G_Skeptic-Guy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2017 9:12:19 PM
At 5/9/2017 9:04:32 PM, Swagnarok wrote:

Though of course there are exceptions, I generally don't find black women attractive.

I don't find "big" women with big butts or curves attractive, which is why I generally don't find black women attractive.
You know the difference between curves and fat, right?

Conservative Christians are some of the worst people on the planet

Stop kicking our balls!

?
Black women make absurd overgeneralizing claims about men without proof especially white men. Like calling us choads yet never wanting our penises. The world views black women as goddesses yet they aint sharin'
"What should my new signature be?"
Swagnarok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2017 9:25:33 PM
At 5/9/2017 9:12:19 PM, G_Skeptic-Guy wrote:

You know the difference between curves and fat, right?

How can a "big butt" be anything other than fat or muscle? How can a "big curve" be anything other than fat or muscle?

Conservative Christians are some of the best people on the planet

Fixed for ya

Stop kicking our balls!

?
Black women make absurd overgeneralizing claims about men without proof especially white men. Like calling us choads yet never wanting our penises. The world views black women as goddesses yet they aint sharin'

Studies have shown that when it comes to selecting a spouse or sexual partner, black women are one of the most racially insular groups in the United States. It doesn't bother me too much, but if you really want a black wife perhaps you should really study black culture and find out what black women want.
Rest in Peace DDO (2007-2018)
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2017 9:39:35 PM

Stop kicking our balls!

http://m.imgur.com...
Archaholic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2017 9:51:22 PM
I couldn't agree more. When it comes to sex, it doesn't matter the color, religion or nationality, as long as the girl is pretty.

BR
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2017 10:18:46 PM

Stop kicking our balls!

I would never date a black woman.

Unless she had European features and lighter black skin. Then maybe.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2017 10:48:51 PM

Of course, tumblr is the source for everything.

Stop kicking our balls!

*sigh

They don't want you; get over it.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2017 2:29:05 PM

Black girls are nasty. There is maybe 1 out of every 300 under the age of 25 that is bangable. Seriously look at your average 19 year old white girl compared to shaniqa.

Stop kicking our balls!
Tay_Jordan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2017 1:17:09 AM
This is such a weird post. Saying racist nazis would have sex with non-whites if that's all that was available to them doesn't really make your point. Or maybe it does, I can't actually decipher what your point here is.
TheGhostOfCivilization
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2017 4:07:12 AM
Their bodies are the main reason I'm NOT attracted to them. No racism intended but they're just too masculine for me to be attracted to them. Yeah they have big curves but their bodies are too big and their curves are, well, actually too big. Overly sexual. Generally speaking they talk like men too and have deep voices like men, not soft and attractive voices like girls from other races. They're just not feminine enough. So no thank you, I wouldn't date one. I'm mostly of American Indian heritage (I'm brown) and not of any "Black, Latino, Asian or Arabic" heritage so maybe that explains it XD. Go for it G_Skeptic-Guy, have fun with them.
-TheGhostOfCivilization
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2017 7:35:58 PM

Stop kicking our balls!

You sir, are a potato.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2017 7:52:58 PM
At 5/9/2017 9:51:22 PM, Archaholic wrote:
I couldn't agree more. When it comes to sex, it doesn't matter the color, religion or nationality, as long as the girl is pretty.

BR

I'm not picky, as long as they have ankles LOL
Archaholic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2017 8:08:28 PM
At 5/11/2017 7:52:58 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

BR

FanBoy, why do some of your folks think it's not worth banging a girl of colour? Do you think they're gays? Lol.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2017 8:19:57 PM
At 5/11/2017 8:08:28 PM, Archaholic wrote:
At 5/11/2017 7:52:58 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

BR

FanBoy, why do some of your folks think it's not worth banging a girl of colour? Do you think they're gays? Lol.

I have no idea Archaholic. I think black girls are beautiful, I only date black women. My favoriteS are Serena Williams, Nicole Beharie, Beyonc", Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Zoe Seldana, Gabriel Union, all hot!! HELLO NURSE!!
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2017 4:56:25 AM
Why? I suspect it has little to do with them being black, and mostly to do with highly correlated factors you find unattractive.

For example... I like skinny girls. The "average black girl considered attractive" is not what I'd call skinny. So, a posteriori that's one of multiple reasons I don't like black girls, but there's no a priori reason. THAT is racism. (In fact I've crushed briefly on several black girls...)
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

"Nobody wants to be in your sig." ~Emilrose
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2017 5:42:43 AM
You got plenty of replies here. What you mean? I even replied to you.
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

"Nobody wants to be in your sig." ~Emilrose
TheGhostOfCivilization
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2017 5:58:14 AM
At 5/11/2017 1:23:49 AM, Tay_Jordan wrote:
I find black women attractive, but not black men. Does that make me racist or am I in the clear?

Don't worry about it lol
-TheGhostOfCivilization

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.