Jump to topic:

Change the name of the website

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2017 3:22:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I think Debate.org should change their name to Religion.org.

There are more people on that forum then all other forums combined.

Seriously how many times can you discuss, Yes there is Jesus, no there isn't, your an atheist, no you pray too much, John 3:16, I got a better solution, why don't we post a passage from the bible every day and then discuss it and argue/debate over it.
Archaholic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2017 9:39:39 PM
At 5/19/2017 3:22:30 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Seriously how many times can you discuss, Yes there is Jesus, no there isn't, your an atheist, no you pray too much, John 3:16, I got a better solution, why don't we post a passage from the bible every day and then discuss it and argue/debate over it.

You're right, FanBoy, that is why your presence is important for those who want to debate something that is not associated with religion. You make the forum more appealing with your interesting topics.

Keep on doing like this, dude!!
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2017 1:03:42 PM
At 5/19/2017 9:39:39 PM, Archaholic wrote:
At 5/19/2017 3:22:30 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

You're right, FanBoy, that is why your presence is important for those who want to debate something that is not associated with religion. You make the forum more appealing with your interesting topics.

Keep on doing like this, dude!!

Thanks Archaholic, I'm not religious at all, but I'm highly opinionated about everything in life. I just like to see peoples opinions, different perspectives of thinking on issues.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.