My Informal Opinion #3 - Michael Myers

G_Skeptic-Guy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2017 8:37:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Michael Myers will be normal on October 19th, 2018 in Halloween

Michael Myers has been stabbed in the kneck, shot six times, being blinded, lit on fire, repeated stab wounds, being hung, being lit on fire (again)(from the Halloween 1, 2, H20 and Resurrection/mainstream timeline.)

Now, the Halloween 4-6 timeline Michael Myers is technically supernatural explaining him surviving the aforementioned injuries in Halloween 1 & 2 along with new addictions being run over by a truck, taking several shots from shotguns and machine guns, nearly being crushed by a net, and getting injected with a chemical deadlier than anything invented due to his connection to the thorn cult.

The Rob Zombie Halloween Michael Myers is just a tall, muscular, mask wearing, butcher knife wielding, mute pain-immune socio-pyschopath who was both verbally and physically abused in his younger years.

I never thought of Michael Myers as supernatural or paranormal before and long before Rob Zombie's rendition of the character I viewed Michael Myers as a tall, muscular, mask wearing, butcher knife wielding, mute, pain-immune spree-killer.

Conclusion:
Michael Myers isn't Jason Voorhees or Freddy Krueger he's not supernatural or paranormal he never gets resurrected and only "cannonically" dies once.
"What should my new signature be?"
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2017 1:26:35 PM
At 5/29/2017 8:37:16 PM, G_Skeptic-Guy wrote:

Michael Myers has been stabbed in the kneck, shot six times, being blinded, lit on fire, repeated stab wounds, being hung, being lit on fire (again)(from the Halloween 1, 2, H20 and Resurrection/mainstream timeline.)

Now, the Halloween 4-6 timeline Michael Myers is technically supernatural explaining him surviving the aforementioned injuries in Halloween 1 & 2 along with new addictions being run over by a truck, taking several shots from shotguns and machine guns, nearly being crushed by a net, and getting injected with a chemical deadlier than anything invented due to his connection to the thorn cult.

The Rob Zombie Halloween Michael Myers is just a tall, muscular, mask wearing, butcher knife wielding, mute pain-immune socio-pyschopath who was both verbally and physically abused in his younger years.

I never thought of Michael Myers as supernatural or paranormal before and long before Rob Zombie's rendition of the character I viewed Michael Myers as a tall, muscular, mask wearing, butcher knife wielding, mute, pain-immune spree-killer.

Conclusion:
Michael Myers isn't Jason Voorhees or Freddy Krueger he's not supernatural or paranormal he never gets resurrected and only "cannonically" dies once.

Michael Myers is the bomb!!! He is my favorite, Jason Voorhees is my second favorite.

I have a Michael Myers costume I wear every year on Halloween and scare the crap out of my neighbors and kids. I just stand there near a bush not moving, everyone thinks I'm a prop and then I suddenly move away from the bush and I had my next door neighbor fall to the ground last year as he was swearing. I think he crapped his pants!!
G_Skeptic-Guy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2017 7:08:57 PM
At 5/30/2017 1:26:35 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Conclusion:

Michael Myers is the bomb!!! He is my favorite, Jason Voorhees is my second favorite.

I have a Michael Myers costume I wear every year on Halloween and scare the crap out of my neighbors and kids. I just stand there near a bush not moving, everyone thinks I'm a prop and then I suddenly move away from the bush and I had my next door neighbor fall to the ground last year as he was swearing. I think he crapped his pants!!

Ruthless, I'm glad you accept a normie MM
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2017 7:16:18 PM
At 5/30/2017 7:08:57 PM, G_Skeptic-Guy wrote:

Conclusion:

But how does he survive all those injuries, it's not like he goes to a hospital, what he performs his own surgeries to remove bullets and stich himself up by himself?
G_Skeptic-Guy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2017 3:27:41 PM
At 5/30/2017 7:16:18 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 5/30/2017 7:08:57 PM, G_Skeptic-Guy wrote:

Conclusion:

But how does he survive all those injuries, it's not like he goes to a hospital, what he performs his own surgeries to remove bullets and stich himself up by himself?

Like I said before: extreme muscle mass and pain suppression. Its scientific.....-ish.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.