Jump to topic:

Bro's before hoes

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 5:42:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
If this statement was true then no guy would be married, so it can't be true, this must be a juvenile saying that young guys like to say, because 10 years later they are all married with kids.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 8:24:01 PM
At 6/2/2017 8:20:02 PM, YYW wrote:
This has never been an issue for me.

<jealous>
The extinction of the species is worse than the extinction of the nation, which is worse than the extinction of the tribe, which is worse than the extinction of the family, which is worse than the extinction of the individual. The second he reverses that list of priorities, he becomes a coward, and would be summarily disposed of by any civilized society that values its own survival.
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 9:40:03 PM
It definitely ain't true. But every dude knows it about every other dude, and about himself, so it's not such a big thing, I wouldn't say. The new Trainspotting captures it pretty well.

I have two, like, real good mates through the years, and I've been with pretty much every single one of their girlfriends lol... And probably they mine. I think girls just wanted to have been with the three of us tbh lol.

But I mean, it was never really anything between us. A few drunken fights, at most.
: : : At 11/15/2016 6:22:17 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
: That's not racism. Thats economics.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 10:33:10 PM
At 6/2/2017 9:40:03 PM, Devilry wrote:
It definitely ain't true. But every dude knows it about every other dude, and about himself, so it's not such a big thing, I wouldn't say. The new Trainspotting captures it pretty well.

I have two, like, real good mates through the years, and I've been with pretty much every single one of their girlfriends lol... And probably they mine. I think girls just wanted to have been with the three of us tbh lol.

But I mean, it was never really anything between us. A few drunken fights, at most.

Sounds riveting.
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 10:36:02 PM
At 6/2/2017 10:33:10 PM, Emilrose wrote:

Sounds riveting.

There's actually a few good stories in there lol. I am aware it wouldn't inspire any sort of optimistic outlook or anything like that, though, lol.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 10:54:45 PM
At 6/2/2017 10:36:02 PM, Devilry wrote:

Sounds riveting.

There's actually a few good stories in there lol.

Such as?

I am aware it wouldn't inspire any sort of optimistic outlook or anything like that, though, lol.

Yeah, you just sound like typical Irish drunkards tbh...
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 11:28:18 PM
At 6/2/2017 10:54:45 PM, Emilrose wrote:

Sounds riveting.

Such as?

Well there's one particularly brutal time that comes to mind more than anything else lol. But I think it sort of sums up how we were.

But so we were out to collect my mate or something, or maybe drinking at his house... I can't rightly remember. But it comes time to go somewhere else anyway, some other house party. And I don't remember why I was mad with my mate either, but I was. And I don't remember hardly any of the specifics tbh lol. I just sort of have a general picture. But it ended up we're outside his house anyway, at the car, and my mate doesn't want to go, and wants his girlfriend to stay with him.

But she wants to go. And the car is full, and it's my door that's open, and these two looking in at me... And so I put out my hand to her, and I'm like "Come on with me"... And she pretty much jumps into my lap lol. And eventually my mate goes inside in a sulk, probably cries himself to sleep. And I spend the night with his girlfriend.

Next day I get a phone call off that mate. And he's like crying at me, like, "What's wrong with you? Why are you acting like this?" And it's real pleading. I mean, like, it was me who was the significant other who betrayed him in that whole situation? lol. But I mean, it was, really.

But we used do sh*t like that a lot too lol. Me and the other of the three, I guess, more so than the aforementioned dude - but he was at it too. I often walked past mates on the dance floor and just took girls straight off them, danced away with them, laughing back at them. The other mate, I'd come up around him, and he'd like wrap his arms around the girl so I couldn't do anything lol. I mean, stupid, obscene looking sh*t, he'd nearly be sitting on her lap, trying to get as much of his saliva on her as possible. And I mean he'd be at it as well. It was all a game. He knew it well enough. Nobody cared too much lol.

But ofc it was all bromance pretty much lol.

I am aware it wouldn't inspire any sort of optimistic outlook or anything like that, though, lol.

Maybe. What makes for better memories than messy, funny nights, though?
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 11:30:22 PM
That first mate didn't really make it in fairness. You know, in Zyzz terms lol. But he was also not to be trusted at all.
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 11:50:48 PM
I don't sound like a very nice person there lol. What are ya gonna do, I guess. I mean, I had it done to me too. That first girl, I was actually with her before my mate. But when I got with her she was like "ok but no sex for the first 6 weeks" and I was like "no". And then she was like "ok but will you buy me earrings?" and I was like "no lol". And then she was like "ok" but a while after I walk in on her kissing that mate. So, I mean... I just walked back out, I didn't care (and which is probably why she did it btw., lol, ftr). But then what I did after was fair enough and he knew it.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 11:51:43 PM
At 6/2/2017 11:28:18 PM, Devilry wrote:
At 6/2/2017 10:54:45 PM, Emilrose wrote:

Sounds riveting.

Such as?

Well there's one particularly brutal time that comes to mind more than anything else lol. But I think it sort of sums up how we were.

But so we were out to collect my mate or something, or maybe drinking at his house... I can't rightly remember. But it comes time to go somewhere else anyway, some other house party. And I don't remember why I was mad with my mate either, but I was. And I don't remember hardly any of the specifics tbh lol. I just sort of have a general picture. But it ended up we're outside his house anyway, at the car, and my mate doesn't want to go, and wants his girlfriend to stay with him.

But she wants to go. And the car is full, and it's my door that's open, and these two looking in at me... And so I put out my hand to her, and I'm like "Come on with me"... And she pretty much jumps into my lap lol. And eventually my mate goes inside in a sulk, probably cries himself to sleep. And I spend the night with his girlfriend.

Next day I get a phone call off that mate. And he's like crying at me, like, "What's wrong with you? Why are you acting like this?" And it's real pleading. I mean, like, it was me who was the significant other who betrayed him in that whole situation? lol. But I mean, it was, really.

But we used do sh*t like that a lot too lol. Me and the other of the three, I guess, more so than the aforementioned dude - but he was at it too. I often walked past mates on the dance floor and just took girls straight off them, danced away with them, laughing back at them. The other mate, I'd come up around him, and he'd like wrap his arms around the girl so I couldn't do anything lol. I mean, stupid, obscene looking sh*t, he'd nearly be sitting on her lap, trying to get as much of his saliva on her as possible. And I mean he'd be at it as well. It was all a game. He knew it well enough. Nobody cared too much lol.

Well I guess none of that really means anything, if it was all just flings and ons' ;) You haven't been that bad after all.

But ofc it was all bromance pretty much lol.

Maybe. What makes for better memories than messy, funny nights, though?

Sometimes I can take them...sometimes I can leave them.
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 11:54:38 PM
At 6/2/2017 11:51:43 PM, Emilrose wrote:
Well I guess none of that really means anything, if it was all just flings and ons' ;) You haven't been that bad after all.

That's what I'm saying, lol.
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2017 12:02:09 AM
At 6/2/2017 11:50:48 PM, Devilry wrote:
I don't sound like a very nice person there lol. What are ya gonna do, I guess. I mean, I had it done to me too. That first girl, I was actually with her before my mate. But when I got with her she was like "ok but no sex for the first 6 weeks" and I was like "no". And then she was like "ok but will you buy me earrings?" and I was like "no lol". And then she was like "ok" but a while after I walk in on her kissing that mate. So, I mean... I just walked back out, I didn't care (and which is probably why she did it btw., lol, ftr). But then what I did after was fair enough and he knew it.

That girl had art in her like Nabokov would write about btw. lol. I love that whole interaction looking back on it, even though I got a hard end on it.
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2017 9:05:03 PM
At 6/2/2017 5:42:30 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
If this statement was true then no guy would be married, so it can't be true, this must be a juvenile saying that young guys like to say, because 10 years later they are all married with kids.

Standard brocedure in the greater effort of maintaining low expectations.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.