Bored AMA

philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2017 1:30:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
How would you define "entrapment"?
Is there anything wrong with entrapment?
What is the most important virtue a person can have?
What is the worst vice a person could have?
Do you own an iphone?
If you discovered that you could move things with your mind, would you tell anybody?
If you could choose right now how long your life will be, but that it had to be some finite number, what would you choose?
Do you think computers will ever be conscious?
What is something you don't want to admit to?
"When a wise man has a controversy with a foolish man, the foolish man either rages or laughs, and there is no rest." ~Proverbs 29:9

"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2017 1:30:59 PM
At 7/27/2017 11:30:36 PM, Emilrose wrote:
It's 12:30 and I'm bored...ask me something if you want.

Still bored??

Here is my question, are you an MI6 spy because you have lived in Russia, England,, USA, Jerusalem?? any other country, who moves around that much unless you are in the Army or international spy? Or maybe a hitman or hitwoman?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2017 1:43:43 PM
What do you think about reverse police stings?

Is "grass on the field play ball" a good motto to live by?

Is Shakespeare a plagiarist?

Is self plagiarism unethical in debate?

Do you ever shop at IKEA?

Thoughts on squats potty?

Are the Jews retarded? I mean I am here reading the Old Testament, and they have manna falling from heaven magically and feeding them, see all types of miracles and they still worship false idols and disobey simple commands like "do not store any manna just take what you need for the day". Is it any wonder they can't accept any messiah that shows up?

The government has the capability of beaming thoughts into our head, as proven in one British court, are they using it?

Do lesbians actually scissor?

If you could bring back any historical figure to have sex with who would it be and why?

What is your work out routine?

What is your diet?

What is your occupation?

How would you kill Jason Vorhees if he was stalking you?
warren42
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2017 2:08:58 PM
You've lived a lot of places. Care to rank them?

What languages do you speak, and how proficient are you in each?

As an outsider, what is your opinion on the state of the US currently?

Will you PM me topics you'd like to debate for Bsh's tournament?
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2017 2:11:43 PM
At 7/28/2017 1:30:59 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Still bored??

Not too much.

Here is my question, are you an MI6 spy because you have lived in Russia, England,, USA, Jerusalem?? any other country, who moves around that much unless you are in the Army or international spy? Or maybe a hitman or hitwoman?

I've never lived in the U.S or Israel (haven't even had the chance to visit America yet)

But yeah...I could well be any of those three things.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2017 3:30:53 PM
At 7/28/2017 1:30:50 PM, philochristos wrote:
How would you define "entrapment"?

To me it's when you criminally entrap and implicate someone; with intent.

Is here anything wrong with entrapment?

Morally speaking, I think that depends on the circumstances. But criminally, in every case it is technically wrong.

What is the most important virtue a person can have?

Trustworthiness.

What is the worst vice a person could have?

I think all the vices of excess are pretty bad, but I'm going to say recreational drug-use.

Do you own an iphone?

Yes! iPhone6s.

If you discovered that you could move things with your mind, would you tell anybody?

No. I'd be too preoccupied with moving things with my mind.

If you could choose right now how long your life will be, but that it had to be some finite number, what would you choose?

I actually wouldn't choose--part of living is not knowing when you'll die.

Do you think computers will ever be conscious?

Anything computerised can function on an artificial level (and that will obviously keep improving), but there will never be the same level of consciousness that there is with a human being.

What is something you don't want to admit to?

Well, it is definitely something I don't want to admit to.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2017 4:59:27 PM
At 7/28/2017 1:43:43 PM, Wylted wrote:

I don't really see the problem; seeing as the ultimate goal is to disentangle that particular gang and/or get criminals--I definitely don't see how the police (when they do it) are breaking out of their usual habits, I guess the method with this is just a bit different.

It depends. If the girl is 8...then probably not.

I don't think so. Do you?

No, not in my opinion, then again I don't really care about debate ethics as such.

No...I prefer eBay ;)

What's that?

Are the Jews retarded? I mean I am here reading the Old Testament, and they have manna falling from heaven magically and feeding them, see all types of miracles and they still worship false idols and disobey simple commands like "do not store any manna just take what you need for the day". Is it any wonder they can't accept any messiah that shows up?

Lol. I do think that some Jews are ridiculously stubborn...and a lot of people in Israel seem quite stupid.

The government has the capability of beaming thoughts into our head, as proven in one British court, are they using it?

In which British court was that? Indeed, they probably do.

Yes.

If you could bring back any historical figure to have sex with who would it be and why?

As a newly-converted and extremely-devout nun, I abstain from sex.

I play tennis 4-5 times a week, and swim about 2 times a week. Besides that just walking everyday and occasional push-ups.

What is your diet?

I don't eat meat, but I have quite a lot of fish, vegetables and fruit...I do quite like candy though.

What is your occupation?

Student.

I'd try the usual self-defence methods at first but seeing that he can't die for any sustained period. Though I guess I can think of some things...
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2017 5:13:29 PM
At 7/28/2017 2:08:58 PM, warren42 wrote:
You've lived a lot of places. Care to rank them?

Spain was the best, with England and Russia following respectively.

What languages do you speak, and how proficient are you in each?

I speak English as a first language, with basic Spanish and very basic Russian. I learned French for a period of time but never really did enjoy it. In fact, foreign languages were among my least favourite subjects at school.

As an outsider, what is your opinion on the state of the US currently?

Overall I don't think it's in a terrible state though it seems quite divided politically, but you could also say this about European countries at the moment. I still think the U.S would be a great place to visit someday.

Will you PM me topics you'd like to debate for Bsh's tournament?

Sure
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2017 7:31:34 PM
At 7/28/2017 4:59:27 PM, Emilrose wrote:

I don't really see the problem; seeing as the ultimate goal is to disentangle that particular gang and/or get criminals--I definitely don't see how the police (when they do it) are breaking out of their usual habits, I guess the method with this is just a bit different.

Yeah but reverse stings seem to put a lot of people in situations to break laws when they may have never broken the law had law enforcement not showed up to tempt, encourage and sometimes coerce them into doing so.

I have no ideal, I lean towards yes.

No, not in my opinion, then again I don't really care about debate ethics as such.

No...I prefer eBay ;)

What's that?

It helps you to get in a more natural squat position to poop, which has been shown to make pooping easier and encourage a more thorough elimination and emptying of the colon. It is good at preventing the strain that can cause pooping injuries as well as hemmoroids

Lol. I do think that some Jews are ridiculously stubborn...and a lot of people in Israel seem quite stupid.

I saw it on an ancient aliens documentary, so I'm unsure but it is an experiment easy to replicate at home.

Yes.

Nice.

Not even Jesus? It seems blasphemous not to fvck him.

I play tennis 4-5 times a week, and swim about 2 times a week. Besides that just walking everyday and occasional push-ups.

Sounds pretty active

What is your diet?

I don't eat meat, but I have quite a lot of fish, vegetables and fruit...I do quite like candy though.

What is your occupation?

Student.

I'd try the usual self-defence methods at first but seeing that he can't die for any sustained period. Though I guess I can think of some things...
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2017 8:24:54 PM

osu?
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2017 8:27:23 PM
At 7/28/2017 8:24:54 PM, Vaarka wrote:

osu?

Is that we talked about in the hangout last Sat? I'm like a 90 year old when it comes to gaming...
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2017 8:27:42 PM
At 7/28/2017 8:27:23 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 7/28/2017 8:24:54 PM, Vaarka wrote:

osu?

Is that we talked about in the hangout last Sat? I'm like a 90 year old when it comes to gaming...
XD
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2017 9:36:32 PM
At 7/28/2017 7:31:34 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/28/2017 4:59:27 PM, Emilrose wrote:

Yeah but reverse stings seem to put a lot of people in situations to break laws when they may have never broken the law had law enforcement not showed up to tempt, encourage and sometimes coerce them into doing so.

I'm presuming the vast majority of people targeted have an affiliation with drug dealers. And even if they are somehow encouraged to break the law; they are still breaking it, and are still presented with a choice prior to breaking it.

I have no ideal, I lean towards yes.

No...I prefer eBay ;)

What's that?

It helps you to get in a more natural squat position to poop, which has been shown to make pooping easier and encourage a more thorough elimination and emptying of the colon. It is good at preventing the strain that can cause pooping injuries as well as hemmoroids

Well, I can understand how that's probably the case--but really? It's not something I'd give much thought.

I saw it on an ancient aliens documentary, so I'm unsure but it is an experiment easy to replicate at home.

I see.

Yes.

Nice.

Not even Jesus? It seems blasphemous not to fvck him.

The ginger or the Middle-Eastern Jesus? That would also make me a bad nun.

Sounds pretty active

Yeah, I like tennis the most.

What is your diet?

What is your occupation?

Student.

Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2017 2:09:04 AM

I don't cuz you didn't ask ME anything :P
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

"Nobody wants to be in your sig." ~Emilrose
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2017 8:52:26 AM
How many celebrities have you had sex with? I bet it's none.
: : : At 11/15/2016 6:22:17 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
: That's not racism. Thats economics.
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2017 4:14:25 PM
At 7/29/2017 11:59:55 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 7/29/2017 8:52:26 AM, Devilry wrote:

You're right. You?

Two celebrities, and shared lovers with five that I can think of/know of (not at the same time ofc, but I'm in good company as they say lol).

Are you even trying?
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2017 5:35:50 PM
At 7/29/2017 4:14:25 PM, Devilry wrote:

You're right. You?

Two celebrities, and shared lovers with five that I can think of/know of (not at the same time ofc, but I'm in good company as they say lol).

Who? Names or it didn't happen.

Are you even trying?

No, I've pledged myself to a life celibacy until someone special comes along again..if they ever do.
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2017 6:36:25 PM
At 7/29/2017 5:35:50 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 7/29/2017 4:14:25 PM, Devilry wrote:

You're right. You?

Who? Names or it didn't happen.

Not a chance lmao. You wouldn't know them anyway. I'm up there with some famous Irish footballers and, honestly surprisingly, rugby players, though.

I ain't lying. I'm A-list.

Are you even trying?

No, I've pledged myself to a life celibacy until someone special comes along again..if they ever do.
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2017 6:42:27 PM
I ain't just bragging out of nowhere either btw, ftr. I saw one of the chicks in the newspaper recently, and I've recently been getting friendly with another chick who I reckon fancies the f*ck out of me over her all-star boyfriend lol.

Psyching myself up let's say.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2017 9:14:39 PM
At 7/29/2017 6:42:27 PM, Devilry wrote:
I ain't just bragging out of nowhere either btw, ftr. I saw one of the chicks in the newspaper recently, and I've recently been getting friendly with another chick who I reckon fancies the f*ck out of me over her all-star boyfriend lol.

Does your d1ck ever get tired?
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2017 9:18:20 PM
At 7/29/2017 9:14:39 PM, Emilrose wrote:

Nah not really lol.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2017 5:44:09 PM

He's a horny dude, why would he be tired, guys can go like rabbits until old age, then they need Viagra

Guys don't need a romantic dinner or special occasion, if a woman shows some skin or drops her pants guys are ready to go. I have never heard a guy say he is too tired. It's not like women and some excuse to wash their hair or something.
platoandaristotle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2017 6:47:44 PM
What debate topics do you do here?
Debate me on politics or religion.
I'm a semi-moderate, independent leftist.
I'm also a humanist/atheist freethinker with respect to religion.
Thou shalt make sense.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2017 10:22:06 PM
At 7/31/2017 5:44:09 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

He's a horny dude, why would he be tired, guys can go like rabbits until old age, then they need Viagra

Yeah, not all men are like that (speaking from experience.)

Guys don't need a romantic dinner or special occasion, if a woman shows some skin or drops her pants guys are ready to go. I have never heard a guy say he is too tired. It's not like women and some excuse to wash their hair or something.

Again, there's exceptions.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2017 10:29:27 PM
At 7/31/2017 6:47:44 PM, platoandaristotle wrote:
What debate topics do you do here?

I'm interested in anything and everything--from politics (though only certain topics) to history, to just general issues. Ideally I'd like to debate more science-related subjects, at least anything biology or health orientated, but it's difficult to find anyone to do that with.
Udel2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2017 8:26:16 AM
what do you look like?

what brought you to DDO and why do you stay?

favorite DDO members?

favorite book, song, author, food, country to visit?

what do you love about americans and hate about americans?

Would you ever have sex with a woman?

what is the scariest thing you have ever done?

who inspires you the most?

favorite sexual position?

favorite pet?

pet peeve?

most overrated member on the site?

favorite song?
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2017 10:15:54 AM
At 8/7/2017 8:26:16 AM, Udel2 wrote:
what do you look like?

See profile picture--that is me.

what brought you to DDO and why do you stay?

My interest in debating brought me here. I also like discussing general ideas /opinions in the forums, those two things are why I stay.

favorite DDO members?

I don't really think I have any favorites, I used to like Mirza though.

favorite book, song, author, food, country to visit?

Book: complete medical encyclopedia.

Song: it depends on my mood.

Author: overall, and especially to reflect and escape, it would be Nietzsche.

Food: I genuinely don't know, I like lots.

Country to visit: any country in Europe, really.

what do you love about americans and hate about americans?

Love and hate are pretty strong words, so I'll go with like and dislike; I like their tenacity and innovation, and dislike their ignorance regarding the rest of the world (which granted, doesn't apply to all Americans, but quite a few.) I also really think it's time for them to have universal healthcare, and do not understand what their problem is with it.

Would you ever have sex with a woman?

No.

what is the scariest thing you have ever done?

It's a secret.

who inspires you the most?

That is also a secret.

favorite sexual position?

Do I have to? Cowgirl.

favorite pet?

Goldfish, I thought about having some one day.

pet peeve?

I don't like it when people are disloyal in relationships, but another general pet peeve is when people hurt or pester those I'm close to...I'm pretty basic when it comes to the things that annoy me.

most overrated member on the site?

I'm not sure why people rate devilry, he doesn't debate/contribute that much. It seems like some users just have this fetish towards him because he talks a load of nonsense.

favorite song?

Again, I can't really say. There's so many good songs out there that it seems stupid to limit yourself to having one favourite. I like rap music generally, but also enjoy rock (especially 1960's-1970's bands like the Doors, and artists like David Bowie.)

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.