Jump to topic:

I don't want to work

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2017 8:10:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I don't want to work, I just want to play video games all day!!

And don't say "You should be a game tester" because I don't want to play the same level of a game 1000 times testing the texture collisions on screen, I want to play actual games not test one section over and over, that's not playing, that's testing, not the same.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2017 4:59:56 AM
At 8/1/2017 8:10:13 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

And don't say "You should be a game tester" because I don't want to play the same level of a game 1000 times testing the texture collisions on screen, I want to play actual games not test one section over and over, that's not playing, that's testing, not the same.

Some people make a living at competitive video games. You need the heart of a champion though. If you can't dedicate countless hours to dedicating yourself to that virtual golf game that is in every bar, so you can hustle people in it, than forget it. (Substitute that game for whatever other which has the ability to bring income).
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2017 2:55:03 PM
At 8/2/2017 4:59:56 AM, Wylted wrote:

Some people make a living at competitive video games. You need the heart of a champion though. If you can't dedicate countless hours to dedicating yourself to that virtual golf game that is in every bar, so you can hustle people in it, than forget it. (Substitute that game for whatever other which has the ability to bring income).

I want to just finish games and write reviews about them!! I love finishing tons of games, I need to work for a video game magazine, I will write the reviews about which games are good and which suck
Archaholic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2017 11:52:49 PM
At 8/2/2017 2:55:03 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 8/2/2017 4:59:56 AM, Wylted wrote:

I want to just finish games and write reviews about them!! I love finishing tons of games, I need to work for a video game magazine, I will write the reviews about which games are good and which suck

Get stuck up on the screen all day long playing video games is like working at office, it's stressful. Are you sure you want this? Think it over, dude.

I remember being up all night playing with my brothers "street fighter", a nice super nintendo game. Eventually, we noticed we had a sort of rush in our skin at the morning. haha. It wasn't serious, though.
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2017 9:07:32 AM
At 8/3/2017 12:42:43 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
I already work in a boring office, doing crap I don't want to. But man has to eat so I have to keep working

https://youtu.be...

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.