Jump to topic:

Oral and anal - not sex??

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2017 2:43:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I had a few girl now tell me that oral and anal are not sex and therefore it's not cheating on their boyfriends. I think they are sex and it's cheating.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2017 3:39:02 PM
Yeah, they don't technically count as intercourse--but they are sexual acts, and most definitely constitute cheating (if someone does it, and they're in a relationship with another person.)
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2017 3:42:40 PM
At 8/21/2017 2:56:35 PM, YYW wrote:
As someone who is well versed in both, oral and anal are most assuredly sex.

I like skinny , sweet smelling , pretty chick's .

You my friend fuk men.

This makes me feal like a whympy little bltch ,
I squat too piss.

What I'm trying to say is ,
I for the life of me can not think of a more something I consider, " manly " thing to do.
What could be more manly then fuking a bent over Man.
Chopping down a tree is the closest thing I can think of .
Actually it's not . It's not even in the same ball park.
Nothing I wouldn't think would . Nothing .
foxxhajti
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2017 3:50:35 PM
At 8/21/2017 2:43:44 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
I had a few girl now tell me that oral and anal are not sex and therefore it's not cheating on their boyfriends. I think they are sex and it's cheating.

They are cheating and they only said that to not feel guilty about doing it, probably.
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2017 3:51:24 PM
At 8/21/2017 2:43:44 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

First off anal is for faggs. No difference between banging a long haired dude in the asss and a chick. They both look the same and I assume feel the same, but let them believe oral is not cheating, don't ruin it for the next guy that she cheats on her husband withz
JuliaSmiths
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2019 9:11:29 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tell me one thing first of all. Do you also have a partner? Do you feel cheating if you do oral sex? Because if so, Yes you are.

But if she is the one who believes that doing so does not mean cheating, Then let her carry the consequences of her actions later.

For me sex is sex, Anal, Oral, Intercourse, It is sex. And if there is sex there is betrayal.
webcamsex
JuliaSmiths
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2019 9:12:20 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tell me one thing first of all. Do you also have a partner? Do you feel cheating if you do oral sex? Because if so, Yes you are.

But if she is the one who believes that doing so does not mean cheating, Then let her carry the consequences of her actions later.

For me sex is sex, Anal, Oral, Intercourse, It is sex. And if there is sex there is betrayal.
webcamsex

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.